Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

1.Shinsatsu- the king. All kneel before shin-sama.
2. Second place is a bit tricky- Bugzee,Debaron8,NanaDmari. My fellow FFer Bugzee awesome job keep it coming. I hope you can achieve what you are trying to achieve with the art contests :) Also Debaron8 and Nana - I checked their work and I think they are just brilliant. Quite frankly I have fallen in love with nana.
3. Googlez_kun ( man ur just a.w.e.s.o.m.e and Coffee (also extremely talented artist! I am really happy that you have finally changed that orange avy thou!)
4. Farfalla ( my daghter! What can I say? Your just epic? I think your extremely talented and I am looking forward to seeing your works.
5.Kakashi. I really enjoy your work. However I have yet to see your best work! Anyway keep it coming![[/COLOR]
Shin is an awesome artist. He deserves to win at least one of the seasonal contests in the near future! :Gaipose

I hope you can achieve what you are trying to achieve with the art contests :)
It's a lost cause now =( but I'll still be around for some of the sig contests.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

ok as you guys suggested i am trying out the polling system, to see how it works. gogogog~

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

interesting results so far :lmao
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: MH's List maker

ok as you guys suggested i am trying out the polling system, to see how it works. gogogog~

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

interesting results so far :lmao
You mean Jorped is winning?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

OK, 24h has passed since Naruto was released. ANd this is the only good thing i thought while reading it:
Naruto is definately gonna stay alone or with Sasuke, cause no girl in the world would like to risk having his finger inside her. He "grew" baby hands on his finger, man! Baby hands! It's disgusting! :yelling
But it might be useful to "prostate examination". :hurr
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

hes not :)

anyway ill close this poll in 6 hours~
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying

:wall

:faint

:3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: MH's List maker

Lol I got tricked by the poll to come to this page. ^^

Oh, nice thread you have here G_B :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

Lol I got tricked by the poll to come to this page. ^^

Oh, nice thread you have here G_B :XD
why thank you.. :) ur welcome here oh and dont forget to vote~
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

Dude, Vote for Me, Haven't you seen the title of my Thread... You've got no chance :3
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

I already voted on myself -_-;

:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top