Re: MH's List maker

Shin is an awesome artist. He deserves to win at least one of the seasonal contests in the near future!1.Shinsatsu- the king. All kneel before shin-sama.
2. Second place is a bit tricky- Bugzee,Debaron8,NanaDmari. My fellow FFer Bugzee awesome job keep it coming. I hope you can achieve what you are trying to achieve with the art contestsAlso Debaron8 and Nana - I checked their work and I think they are just brilliant. Quite frankly I have fallen in love with nana.
3. Googlez_kun ( man ur just a.w.e.s.o.m.e and Coffee (also extremely talented artist! I am really happy that you have finally changed that orange avy thou!)
4. Farfalla ( my daghter! What can I say? Your just epic? I think your extremely talented and I am looking forward to seeing your works.
5.Kakashi. I really enjoy your work. However I have yet to see your best work! Anyway keep it coming![[/COLOR]

It's a lost cause now =( but I'll still be around for some of the sig contests.I hope you can achieve what you are trying to achieve with the art contests![]()
Also Debaron8 and Nana - I checked their work and I think they are just brilliant. Quite frankly I have fallen in love with nana.












did u say something about learning from your mistakes?