Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

GB S2
Why won't you get my sig? XD
Hey farry.What does S2 means?Well i am fine with my sig,if you could do me an avatar that will say something about bugzee i will be grateful:D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

S2 = heart xP
You guys don't have memory ;-;
I'll do the avatar this afternoon^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

HELL NO! I won't forgive you lala if you accept this request from yagami!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

This is getting out of hand now. Seriously. :fail
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

Yagami's signature is bad enough. I don't need a silly avatar to go with it. :-_-

Why is everyone listening to good_bye in the first place? :vin
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

I didn't know you would mind, Jin Ç.Ç
ignore him,he is a famous tsundere.Farfalla how ya been these days?havent talked to you in a while:amuse
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

I'm ok XD
Those days away from my house and close to my family were good.
Couldn't dance or go to the beach, though =.= Damn Evil...
Gonna face reality again tomorrow ;-;
And how are you, angel?^^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

Oh i se.....Its good to be with family indeed.Why damn Evil?Your Angel is fine.Thnx for asking S2
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

What did he do?daiumn i want some details xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

Well...
I said I was gonna spend my carnival in the beach and then he jynxed the holiday #.#
Now it's all rainy, I had some family problems and I'm sick XD
I'll never gonna make Evil mad again ç.ç
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: lap dance

whats making fun of me has to do with blai-blai?! lol the question is who doesnt call me a slut...
Hey! Don't abuse my name. :darn
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

I have heard you were thinking of cheating on jin to create good_bot! If you leave jin for that loose guy i will never forgive you. :pwnge
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

I have heard you were thinking of cheating on jin to create good_bot! If you leave jin for that loose guy i will never forgive you. :pwnge
why would i leave jin for bot.makes no senso.Imp-san i am disssapointed..I thought you knew me better:oh
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Have you bought your Antibugz yet?

I have heard you were thinking of cheating on jin to create good_bot! If you leave jin for that loose guy i will never forgive you. :pwnge
And that's why you tried to get with me. :rolleyes:

Even I wouldn't go that low. :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top