Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator 
oh my you guys are cute

oh my you guys are cute




so what are you gonna win anyways ?Team Good_bugz> team Jorped


I dont knowso what are you gonna win anyways ?![]()
thats the whole point 




why woud i want to leave a paradise?Maybe a 1,000,000 B$
you gonna be rich yo
you can finally leave zimbabwe![]()





explains what?That explains a lot.
![]()


dis is not what you tell me during our fun timeswhy you're a sissy ?



Maybe that's why you never see GB in front of you. He is silent and hideous. But good to cuddle... and mess the hair.what fun times, I don't know what you're talking about![]()




Yes, I am. Winter is coming. Nights get longer. Lots of shadows around.asc is on invisimode![]()

Yes, I am. Winter is coming. Nights get longer. Lots of shadows around.
I love the dark. I lurk in the shadows.


You like to lurk and to stalk? not that I didnt know that. Your such a noahYes, I am. Winter is coming. Nights get longer. Lots of shadows around.
I love the dark. I lurk in the shadows.


heheheYou like to lurk and to stalk? not that I didnt know that. Your such a noah


lololol well i am Neah Noah so I did nothinhehehe
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone what you did last summer.
![]()
