Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

umad ?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Current stats of Sannin No Anauma Aho:

1st Round = 4th
2nd Round = 3rd
3rd Round = 5th
4th Round = 4th
5th Round = 4th

:lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Current stats of Sannin No Anauma Aho:

1st Round = 4th
2nd Round = 3rd
3rd Round = 5th
4th Round = 4th
5th Round = 4th

:lmao
Jin i am kinda tired of holding backk u knoww... i know u told me not settle those riddles too fast. But i guess I will just have to come in top 3 morrow.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Shuddap, we're sticking to the current pace. :pwnge

Without jorped, we can't go any faster than this. :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Shuddap, we're sticking to the current pace. :pwnge

Without jorped, we can't go any faster than this. :derp

:derp riiiiight "Guys, I cant see a think!!!not a thiiiiink in here!"
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

I can't wait for the Jorped story after this is done. :XD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

That's why I said it. Really funny how he confuses 'think' for 'thing'. :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:derp riiiiight "Guys, I cant see a think!!!not a thiiiiink in here!"
I can't wait for the Jorped story after this is done. :XD
i posted one of the annoying epic lines of his
That's why I said it. Really funny how he confuses 'think' for 'thing'. :lmao
Me too! I can't wait either. :D


...wait. I have to write/retrieve and post all this crap after the hunt? :oh



Oh...boy. Where do I start from? :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Me too! I can't wait either. :D


...wait. I have to write/retrieve and post all this crap after the hunt? :oh



Oh...boy. Where do I start from? :lmao
from the start plz!!!:tem
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Jorped is thanking your thread :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it ;)

where is jorped? :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it ;)

I provided jorped with the link to gb's thread on msn and he went on a thanking spree. :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it ;)

I provided jorped with the link to gb's thread on msn and he went on a thanking spree. :lmao
I knew it was your evil doings :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it ;)

So exactly how many slaves do you have GB?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal doggy. Visit FF and meet Jorped, you wont regret it ;)

Well, I was explaining to him what happened today in the scav hunt (:3c). I told him how we average 4th place in nearly every round thus far and linked him to the post I made earlier about it. I didn't expect him to find so many "useful" posts. :XD

LOL @ kdowns question!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top