Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

I am loving this convo. :zomg
Adorable guys discussing cute problems. :luv
There is a naruto thread there waiting for you guys.
The forbiden area is full of dangerous pleasures. :ninja
Ohh we sure will :3c Especially Dl


Ill take Bene's sie on the :yuri :yuri :yuri comment
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Nah, you both know deep inside of your hearts that you really apreciate the forbidden area.
:yaoi :yaoi :yaoi
We just need to remember about Kusako's behaviour. :lovebunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Yeah indeed. Kusako was such a flirt.... I wouldnt mind to mess with her around.... :hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Yeah indeed. Kusako was such a flirt.... I wouldnt mind to mess with her around.... :hurr
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Love is in the air. :wub

Let's corner benelori to force Kusako out of his subconsciousness. :toc
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Love is in the air. :wub

Let's corner benelori to force Kusako out of his subconsciousness. :toc
we so should do it!!!!!!!!! Benelori could you atleast log in on that account on friday evenings :worrybunny
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

:hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So I heard there's love in the air :fangirl ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So I heard there's love in the air :fangirl ?
there is so much love here, that its actually illegal to have so much... Oh well Zeltrax we are here all rooting for the Asclepius X Bene pairing ! They are so different but thats what making supah cute.....





























Just like me and saladesu :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So who am I suppose tu support
BENE OR YOU?!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

both of us ofcourse!!!!!!:confetti
But I tho bene had kusako...:?bunny


Oh yeah and nice sig ! You genius sig maker :hurr
Never knew you were so sweet :hurr such sweetness will touch sala...maybe :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Bene is kusako :fail But he and Asc are having something going on I can sense it !!!

Well I am always sweet...You never noticed that before?:hurr I hope my sweetness will reach salad :toc
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Learn from bene, I think his foolproof plans has suceeded sweetness has reached Asc already :3c
I'll be cheering for you :woo
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

GB, I advise you against sweetening salad, it's not healthy to have sweet salad. :notrust
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So have you finished with your papers yet? or are you still on the first one? :lmao

I'm so behind with my work. :scry
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

@goldb- Have you ever tried fruit salad? its pretty good.i like it.

@Jin- I actually did finish yesterday...hard to believe i know
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Luuucky!!! :hi5

I'll probably make it...just about! xD!

So have you started reading any new manga recently?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

LOL, there is no future for your idea, GB. I can't breath when i smell cigarettes.

And, i like to put raisins on my salads. So you can consider it a bit as sweet salad.
♥ Raisins
^_^

danm internet is slow. Downloading 3 Gb. :derp
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Maybe you can try harder to make me quit?:?bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top