Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I wonder who's thread this is. :headscratch ... hmm, don't tell! I'll figure it out myself soon :ninja
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I wonder who's thread this is. :headscratch ... hmm, don't tell! I'll figure it out myself soon :ninja
think inside the box :cookiehand
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

I wonder who's thread this is. :headscratch ... hmm, don't tell! I'll figure it out myself soon :ninja
think outside the box and good luck!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

inside :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside of the box".

think outside the box and good luck!
We never thinked outside of the box in this scav hunt and we did so well! :lmao

well i am but why you have to point that out :worrybunny
Because you're still a hero member. You ain't even a celebrity yet...so how can you be a star already? :3c
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I can help there...he just needs to get his ass working and start reviewing:thumbs...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

goody, you changing titles way too often. attention hoe much? :hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I was always tempeted to become a purple star. But i'm too lazy.
So i will just sing instead.

Twinkle, twinkle little star
I wonder what you are
Right above the clouds, so high, at night
Like a diamond in the sky


*goes back to translation test for yaoi scantrad*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

goody, you changing titles way too often. attention hoe much? :hurr
this is nothin compared to what I used to do with my fb statuses oh my.:eyeroll

Yeah I guess I gotta start reviewing....

@Asc- you translate>? thats a new info:D
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

When i first started to write here in MH, i translated some Naruto spoilers to potuguese. But i stopped cause some brazilians sites were using them and saying they did the translation.

I thought about translating yaoi since the yaoi scantrads are always lacking people, but i always postponed that.
Last week i "moved my butt" and sent an email and now i got to finish this long translation test.
I want to grab the project to translate the anime of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. :D
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

With this I'm putting an end to the day
:bye hangout thread members:derp...
:yuri:yuri:yuri:yuri:yuri:yuri:yuri
:lolo
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Well, yagami...now that you're not a virgin boy anymore and you've experienced the wonders of the forbidden zone...I present a gift for you that was given by me to forward to you by your one and only love... jorped-kun: :3c


Feck Sarkura. Who needs her right? :3c [sizept=1]When you we have hinata. *nosebleeds galore*[/sizept]

Scav Hunt is over beetch. Back to the old days. yaoi_boy~yaoi_boy~yaoi_boy...:dancin
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

hot :wtf
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:wtf :yaoi
Sexy SasuNaru moment.

Bye Bene, stay sweet and soft for the epic moment.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I want to see more sexy hinata pics tbh. :paperbag
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I want to see more sexy hinata pics tbh. :paperbag
Hmmm, gotta think outside the box for that... *tries harder*

Sorry, i can't stop thinking about what's inside the box. It makes me wants to purr.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Yaoi freak can't even appreciate a lil bit of sanity. :sbunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

Well, yagami...now that you're not a virgin boy anymore and you've experienced the wonders of the forbidden zone...I present a gift for you that was given by me to forward to you by your one and only love... jorped-kun: :3c


Feck Sarkura. Who needs her right? :3c [sizept=1]When you we have hinata. *nosebleeds galore*[/sizept]

Scav Hunt is over beetch. Back to the old days. yaoi_boy~yaoi_boy~yaoi_boy...:dancin
:lmao oh my indeed who needs sakura :hurr... wait thats not what i am thinking :tem Damn that Jorped-chan..... Buggzee stop bugging me with yaoi :derp I never visit that section anyway :redface
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top