Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?

Hahah yeah I completely agree with you bene.

Well yeah Iam in europe currently. Btw Zelt you Like the Black butler show?
A little, some parts feels like yaoi though :s

and bene, smoking is bad for health :pwnge
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Insonmnia is so troublesome. :sleepy
I need to find my Enya CD to help me to sleep.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

sggg where r my dgm spoilers!!!! i need them now
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

LOL
I wish i had DGM spoilers. We gotta wait till the 30th or more.

Glad to have some Hyuga in back Naruto. Something to keep my mind busy.
That cliffanger was so sexy.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

LOL
I wish i had DGM spoilers. We gotta wait till the 30th or more.

Glad to have some Hyuga in back Naruto. Something to keep my mind busy.
That cliffanger was so sexy.
I really hope to see some Noah action tbh, I dont care about the order for now!!!:yelling on the other hand indeed i am also happy hyugas are back....
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

We need something from Tryed.
He's so cute.
:luv
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

We need more lenalee!
More lenalee and allen together I meant :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Oh, enough of those for 2 chapters.
We have to see something from the new characters like Tryed and the Big Dildo guy.
And Timothy's innocence must say something clear.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I hope cross is not dead :(

Well Allen said Sayonara to lenalee for now :3c
Their reunion will be more anticipated that way :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

is tryed the guy that is together with sheryll right now? I want to see my Neah already :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I saw Pirates 4 the other day...and it was pretty good...I liked the addition of certain characters, and there were lots of nice twists...and the end...the end just screams for another one


1 month is nothing. Stay one year without smoking. I dare you!
DL, i will spank all arses of smokers as much as it's needed. They deserve it for becoming smelly people.
I actually don't accept such challenges, because taking a break once in a while is pretty much related to my mood, and sometimes my wallet...but mostly mood...
Smelly people...there are infinite ways to counter the cig smell...
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I saw Pirates 4 the other day...and it was pretty good...I liked the addition of certain characters, and there were lots of nice twists...and the end...the end just screams for another one
WHile it was nice, it was so cliche imo I knew whats gonna happen. But nice movie nonetheless. Better then the second one
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

WHile it was nice, it was so cliche imo I knew whats gonna happen. But nice movie nonetheless. Better then the second one
Yup...same thing I said...better than the second one...but even the third one...that was full of cliches as well...I mean those stupid Pirates of the Caribbean cliches...stupid fights escapes etc...

The third one was good because it had a dark feel to it, and Davy Jones had the biggest influence in it...while they kinda tried the same with Blackbeard, the background story between Jack and BB's daughter kinda made it more shallow...

I loved the fact that christianity and similar stuff were introduced with the Spanish, however I would've liked if the spanish had more screentime...

All in all, I liked it a lot...I would watch it again anytime
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Yup...same thing I said...better than the second one...but even the third one...that was full of cliches as well...I mean those stupid Pirates of the Caribbean cliches...stupid fights escapes etc...

The third one was good because it had a dark feel to it, and Davy Jones had the biggest influence in it...while they kinda tried the same with Blackbeard, the background story between Jack and BB's daughter kinda made it more shallow...

I loved the fact that christianity and similar stuff were introduced with the Spanish, however I would've liked if the spanish had more screentime...

All in all, I liked it a lot...I would watch it again anytime
Yeah I agree....I didnt expect BB to have so many tricks....He is just like Davy Jones, not worse. I was happy with Penelope Cruz....She acted so well Imo....But I miss Elizabeth :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Well....at least along with Penelope there were the mermaids...:faint
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

half mermaids half vampires lol.:s atleast the one they caught was cute
All of them were beautiful...especially that dark haired one, whose face was shown second...:wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top