A little, some parts feels like yaoi thoughHahah yeah I completely agree with you bene.
Well yeah Iam in europe currently. Btw Zelt you Like the Black butler show?


really i didnt feel a yaoi vibe there. oh wellA little, some parts feels like yaoi though
and bene, smoking is bad for health![]()


I really hope to see some Noah action tbh, I dont care about the order for now!!!LOL
I wish i had DGM spoilers. We gotta wait till the 30th or more.
Glad to have some Hyuga in back Naruto. Something to keep my mind busy.
That cliffanger was so sexy.
on the other hand indeed i am also happy hyugas are back....


I want more Road and 14th!!!! It seems they had a connection beforeWe need something from Tryed.
He's so cute.
![]()
Well Allen said Sayonara to lenalee for nowWe need more lenalee!
More lenalee and allen together I meant![]()


Their reunion will be more anticipated that wayWell Allen said Sayonara to lenalee for now![]()


I actually don't accept such challenges, because taking a break once in a while is pretty much related to my mood, and sometimes my wallet...but mostly mood...1 month is nothing. Stay one year without smoking. I dare you!
DL, i will spank all arses of smokers as much as it's needed. They deserve it for becoming smelly people.
WHile it was nice, it was so cliche imo I knew whats gonna happen. But nice movie nonetheless. Better then the second oneI saw Pirates 4 the other day...and it was pretty good...I liked the addition of certain characters, and there were lots of nice twists...and the end...the end just screams for another one
Yup...same thing I said...better than the second one...but even the third one...that was full of cliches as well...I mean those stupid Pirates of the Caribbean cliches...stupid fights escapes etc...WHile it was nice, it was so cliche imo I knew whats gonna happen. But nice movie nonetheless. Better then the second one
Yeah I agree....I didnt expect BB to have so many tricks....He is just like Davy Jones, not worse. I was happy with Penelope Cruz....She acted so well Imo....But I miss ElizabethYup...same thing I said...better than the second one...but even the third one...that was full of cliches as well...I mean those stupid Pirates of the Caribbean cliches...stupid fights escapes etc...
The third one was good because it had a dark feel to it, and Davy Jones had the biggest influence in it...while they kinda tried the same with Blackbeard, the background story between Jack and BB's daughter kinda made it more shallow...
I loved the fact that christianity and similar stuff were introduced with the Spanish, however I would've liked if the spanish had more screentime...
All in all, I liked it a lot...I would watch it again anytime


half mermaids half vampires lol.Well....at least along with Penelope there were the mermaids...![]()
atleast the one they caught was cuteAll of them were beautiful...especially that dark haired one, whose face was shown second...half mermaids half vampires lol.atleast the one they caught was cute
