Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I see. That's great. I wish you good luck in reviewing~ It's kinda fun, it seems. :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I see. That's great. I wish you good luck in reviewing~ It's kinda fun, it seems. :D
Though time consuming, it is indeed fun...especially when people appreciate UR work...but nobody should review for appreciation, nor the title...so gb is on the best path here me thinks
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

Why hasn't jorped made a thread yet? It would be amusing to see what happens if he did make one. :lmao
At least for now, i won't create any . I don't have much time to be here, and that would definitely obligate me to spend here much more time than what i need to :s

Fecking exams :crying
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I'm reading/starting claymore now, how long did you take to catch up to the current chapter, gb?

And I watched the anime up to episode 4 only, but I don't want to watch the anime because I heard the ending is not original.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I didn't take much Zeltrax , maybe 1 week i think :woo
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

So how awesome is it :o
Hey gb, maybe I'll make it in time to read your reviews
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Will Benelori ever quit smoking?

I'm reading/starting claymore now, how long did you take to catch up to the current chapter, gb?

And I watched the anime up to episode 4 only, but I don't want to watch the anime because I heard the ending is not original.
34 hours mate :tem
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

Burn this thread down to the ground!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

mimimmimi

Buda you're so cute *o*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

Because I'm a hater!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

Yeah she must have been atracted to the title.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

It's not the first time that I come to your thread and it wasn't me that deleted you in skype =.=
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Do a mimimimi 2gether with me

>.> still hurts
in reailty i tried to find you again but u had that weird username so i couldnt find you, plus i figured you wouldnt want to add me anyways. Si i didnt bother you much these 2 months
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top