- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~
Where'd you go? I'll miss you so.
Where'd you go? I'll miss you so.
Land of Sin? Does it have a capital?he's going back to the land of sin.




Yes, it does. But the capital is full of boring politicians.Land of Sin? Does it have a capital?![]()


Ah okay, i hope you don't miss me during that timeI might not be online in 3 days for like a week or 2. Some real life stuff came up daumn. Chibis please behave! Icey i am counting on you![]()

Yeah its gonna be a very hard time for me. maybe you could send me your pic so i wont be lonely?Ah okay, i hope you don't miss me during that time![]()
going to the land of sins a bit later hun^^Liez, you are going back to the land of sin.
Now I have to find a replacement mini-me while you're away!! 
I Nominate Ze-kun! But then again he ,himself is leaving for 4 months right?Damn you gb!Now I have to find a replacement mini-me while you're away!!
![]()

Sorry to hear that good_boy, I hope everything works out well.I might not be online in 3 days for like a week or 2. Some real life stuff came up daumn. Chibis please behave! Icey i am counting on you![]()

Here, watch this when you feel sad and lonely.


no nothin new. Starting tomorrow gonna be away from MH.anything new with ya?been a while since i wa here; thing new ?