Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I do to spam the FF, I've just been lazy lately! :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

>_< Bullshiz I am spamming it right now....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

I see gb is teaching english at jorpy:derp...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

I see gb is teaching english at jorpy:derp...
What the hell do you want ? :yelling

I am reading Hajime No Ippo so be aware that i know some new tricks :amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

well u gotta say hi first. I doubt alot of people there know u anyway
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

well u gotta say hi first. I doubt alot of people there know u anyway
But why don't they speak with the others that are also on ? :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

well i think that admins and blues have like their own channel.separate one. not sure though tbh
:oh

That's probable :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Lovin' the poll~

Okay, so I don't see what's so difficult about this poll tbh.

M3J would take the crown in the GiT section. Yeah, he spams the MZ but not to the same extent he does in the other section. Naruto section doesn't count obviously but he does write a shiz load of worthless nonsense in the HO and discussion threads etc etc. Not everyone has that much determination in writing such long ass posts. For cheap, no thrills-kind of spam; yeah he's good at it. A simple "hi" and a derp now and again doesn't suffice to take the crown. Maybe...next time. ;>

[sizept=1]I'm just kidding about ya nardo posts. They're very good. =) [/sizept]

BBB is a spammer but he has gained most of his recent posts by "answering" questions in his own thread so if it weren't for other members he wouldn't be classified as much of a spammer as he is at present. He still rocks though! Definitely great at keeping the energy and "fun" factor alive. :super

I give credit to kdowns. Dude, came out of no where and started spamming all over the place. No one can say he hasn't contributed nor can they question his efforts in both the FF and Member Zone. Good job! :3c

On to Alpha. I remember when he first started posting in the FF and he asked that classic question "how come's my post count hasn't changed after posting in so many FF threads!?" xDDD! He disappeared for a bit but returned in great fashion to challenge jorped, BBB and a few others for the top posts in each win thread. I would say he made a valiant effort to suprise some and stand out from the rest of the "pact". :p

scavvy yavvy.. a spammer!? Those yawns and music links don't count. :cookiestare

digi spams in the FF but he rarely goes crazy outside the FF. I wouldn't label him as a spammer or place him in the same category as the rest of the MH'ers in the poll. 8D

...and finally the moment we've all been waiting for..​

Although, some may question or find it concerning that this particular FF'er has gone out of his way to continously spam so many threads; I honestly find it quite an impressive feat. There is good spam and then there's bad spam. Idgaf what anybody else says. That's the truth. 8 times out of 10 Jorpee encourages "fun" discussions be it in the FF or MZ. He's even more energetic than BBB and very care free in his approaches. I find it very comfortable and entertaining to talk to him and I can assure you that I'm not the only one that agrees with that. Yes, we sometimes go overboard with the posts or whatnot but at the end of the day; we're not doing it on purpose to hurt anyone or cause any distress...it's all for fun and entertainment like it should be!

:confetti :confetti :confetti

I would definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, crown jorpedo the most spammy spammer of MH.

:confetti :confetti :confetti
​

[sizept=1]Note to the viewers/readers: This was just an observation. Nothing in this post should be taken seriously. I will not be held responsible for any future issues in regards to member x spamming too much in so so section/thread. I doubt that it will be an issue but just in case...[/sizept] =.=
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Thanks a lot Bug :beer
Actually i agree with everything you said in your post :thumbs

Though i have to say that Scav sometimes really spam, though most of the times it's only "yawn" and videos :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

It all started with a hunt :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

It all started with a hunt :3c
Hunt ? What are you talking about ? :derp

Though right now the name Scav is coming to my head :3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

Allen discovered that he is Tyki's blood brother.








:XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: ~Founder of MZers~

what my name is doing in that amateur poll, remove that :pwnge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top