Can Manga Still be Hosted?

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States
So I’m cerious if I’m Allowed to Still Host Manga Raws on the Site or Forums because I have some tegami bachi manga Raws I would like to share. But I don’t know if the admins/mods would be okay with it because I know mangahelpers has stopped hosting manga, but I also see that the sections that host it are still available, so I don’t know if it’s allowed or not
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
As far as I know you can only submit translations, I don't think raws submission is allowed anymore.
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States
i was wondering if I could as a thread in forums, not a zip file (I know those are no longer allowed)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
i was wondering if I could as a thread in forums, not a zip file (I know those are no longer allowed)
Preferably no. We've received C&D notices for too many images before, so regardless of format it should be avoided.
 

Reverseshin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
154
Reaction score
337
Country
United States
Thank you for clarification.
 
Top