Cant download any raruto | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cant download any raruto

Running_dap

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
hi! im new here so i need some help...
i firstly watched Raruto on YouTube and it was hilarious! :D
Youtube has only chapter 1 and chapter 2 so i HAD to find the rest of the translated chapters somewhere in the net :P
so i found jesulink.com and somewhere that mangahelpers.com has the translated version of many animes. So i came to this forums, clicked the Sticky: raruto chapter 3. tried to download it but the file didnt exist. :(
i think i tried all of the chapters but no luck. can someone tell me whats going on? can i download any raruto episodes here?
thx in advance
(i cant speak Spanish, so i need the translated version :P)

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I guess the download links don't work because they are simply too old. The 1-click hoster where most of the files are stored delete the files after a certain time/or time without downloads. You could try to pm the author of the post, maybe he still got the files and can upload them again.

The Awesomeness

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Anyone who knows spanish and english, it would please many people if you were to translate the the remaining chapters, which can be found here: http://jesulink.com/descargas.php?sub=rarutocapitulos# .

All 7 of the Raruto Translated Chapters have rapidshare links in posts 7 and 8. Enjoy

Raruto is awesome, the 7th chapter especially, its comedy GOLD.

Last edited:

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
^ Just for the record, I'd love to translate the remaining chapters of Raruto, and since I'm the "official" translator now, you don't have to worry about the translations...
But, even though the French and Chinese versions are going at their own pace, Jesulink-sensei still kinda wants the English version of Raruto managed by rykarreolacr, and the problem is, he's way busy... >_<

Running_dap

Reaction score
Country
Greece
oh dang, the place where i got them from 6 months ago isn't working anymore.

I have all 7 translated chapters here on my computer. My e-mail is mynameisanonomous@hotmail.com, ill send you them over MSN as i have done for a couple of my friends. Make sure you get the e-male's speiling right coz a few people haven't.

i have 128kbps upload so i cant do this for hordes of people, whoever gets it off me please "seed" it by typing in yours or upload it to StressSpace or MegaLame and link here!

Anyone who knows spanish and english, it would please many people if you were to translate the the remaining chapters, which can be found here: http://jesulink.com/descargas.php?sub=rarutocapitulos# .

Raruto is awesome, the 7th chapter especially, its comedy GOLD.
just added u to my MSN list and w8ing for u to accept my invitation :)
looking forward to see u there ^^

Last edited: