Predictions - Captains and their Advantage | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Founding7thCaptain

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
With the death of Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto and the badass Retsu Unohana (both from the strongest 1st Generation), I think it signaled the new generation and captaincy of the Gotei 13.

As we all know, Shunsui Kyoraku is the new Captain-Commander and 1st Division Captain with Nanao Ise and Genshiro Okikiba as his Lieutenants. I just thought, who will be the captains at the end of the war and what will be their solution to the bankai-stealing Vandenreich?

First question: Visored. They're Captain-levels now. Love Aikawa and Lisa Yadomaru for 8th Division, Hachigen Ushoda for the 4th Division. I also think Kuna will share her position with Hisagi and Sarugaki with Kurotsuchi as Lieutenants.

Second question: Simple answer: HOLLOWIFICATION! With this, I think it's the best way to defeat the VR. I know it's kinda not the policy of Soul Society but I think Kyoraku as CC will also signal policy reforms for the betterment of SS. So that's it. Even if I like Yamamoto, Unohana and the other Founding Captains to be Hollowified, it'd be also badass if Kyoraku, Feng, Kuchiki, Komamura, Hitsugaya, Zaraki, Kurotsuchi and Ukitake to be Hollowified.

Whatcha think?

Quantized

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Please register to see the content of this post.

Zeta42

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Last edited: