Games - Cell Game 120 - Dragon Ball Z - Perfect Ending | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Cell Game 120 - Dragon Ball Z - Perfect Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
First of all, thank you everyone for joining, hope you had fun!

The... blowout we got doesn't leave a LOT to analyse, but I think a lot of what was experimented here was positive. Won't quote much (if at all) because otherwise this post will be never-ending and I kinda wanna get it done already lol.

I wanted a straight up town vs mafia fight, and this way emphasise the nature of the game in a more controlled environment. Everyone had an active role to match the mechanic, but at the same time most were duds to both give highlight to day discussions and make town weaker since all the mechanics were in their favour. This did NOT play like I intended, at all.

-Originally, it was a 5 vs 12 game with 5 weak mafias, but when it became a 16 people game and stuff had to go. Among the different changes and buffs, mafia "lost" their boss and gained a detective to learn the board faster, only for that player to be investigated n2 by a sane detective with different results.........

-4 detectives on the town side with a repeated bad sanity to keep everyone on their toes. Only one was legit.

-One prostitute and one sane doctor to complete the trifecta.

-A naive doctor paired with the hider as masons. Here I was hoping that the doctor would heal a player in the first nights and that the hider would hide on the same target, with potential for a 2x1 kill since the doctor was actually useless. Instead the hider was protected for some reason. I wanted to have them as sort of "best friends", while also keep them doubting in the off chance that one of them was a mafia mason or a lover. I did NOT remember that you PMed the mason party the roles of the entire party, which was way too much information for what I envisioned. Instead I just gave each other their own role, told them who was their partner, and informed them they had no recruiter. It was a middle ground that left me anxious since it did not follow the template at all, but in the end that hardly took a part in the game.

-Pyschiatrist as yet another weak role that would be out there looking for "something". I did not expect the masons to come out d1, so a big part of whatever I was hoping here didn't happen (especially since the game itself was incredibly short).

-Paranoid Spy mostly to add confusion, since everyone was active. I did not know its interaction with Spirit Medium.........

-Spirit Medium (Potato)... originally Freeman (Potato). Town could get an extra lynch and a ton of pressuring through the mechanic, so it was only fair to have a freeman. Having a single passive to confuse town would had been a positive, role wise. But, mechanically, this would have a player NOT going for interactions, which would be extremely odd and also against what I wanted to observe in the game. Instead, I settled with Spirit Medium that is rather inconsequential other than to make nights a bit clearer, maybe. Like I just said, the interaction it has with Paranoid Spy to confirm itself 100% flew over my head and I did not expect mafia to claim passive, so this role was overall a huge regret.
Potato would keep both roles busy in d1 if they wanted to pass it.

-Pirate... I had assumed would grab a dud. Instead they went for the kamikaze meta... needless to say, I heavily regret having this role in this game.

-Janitor was the heart and soul of the game and I fucked it up. I had said several times that investigator is overused, so I wanted it to have a fair chance on its own. It did not get it. Oh well, next time.

-Strongman so that mafia could confidently get rid of whoever they felt was a massive threat.

-Blocker because I wanted this party to be strong.

At one point I considered Mafia Pirate but since it was a party of just 4, with a mechanic that potentially removed killers, and it cannot kill after stealing (I hate this) I went against the idea.
The Mechanics: they were all there to increase engagement. We have a bit of an issue going on where people seem to be afraid of both being pressured and pressuring. The tools we have in our site do not help with this, either, so I think playstyles evolving into this is not unreasonable.

1. Forced first post being a vote: Since we don't have a bot that counts votes, we have a limit of 2 votes per phase. This means that every vote is extremely valuable, and voting for someone seemingly equals to wanting them out of the game. There's hardly any room for error and you cannot really pressure anyone unless the person you suspect has a couple of votes on their back...

... so with this mechanic everyone had 3 votes to play with, and those that screwed up got a penalty instead (which also increases votes and may lower spreads). It wasn't too hard to track since it was always on the first post of the day. Overall, I was satisfied with this mechanic, even if the snowball we saw made it mostly relevant in the first day only. Focusing on that first day: While this also meant that many took long to be part of discussions (since they couldn't post until they voted) there was plenty to discuss in what more often than not is a completely random lynch. Thanks to this mech and the sparrings, the voting wasn't awfully spread either, with 4~ options at EoD with 3 votes on them (in a 16 people game).

2. The Sparrings: used similar mechanics in Harry Potter (10% chance to kill) and Pokémon (extra vote, chance depending on Pokémon chosen, battles earned your "team" a kill). I liked this iteration the most (much more balanced, overall), except for the fact that in Pokémon there was the extra factor that allowed you to choose your mon (but that wouldn't be possible here since I wanted that 20%). With this mechanic we not only got extra votes, but also got to see who cooperated and who didn't. I did expect at least 1 extra lynch done this way, but Yajirobe was too good for you guys.

3. The interactions: while it was a bit of a bummer mechanic, it was really interesting to see how each of you faced it. It was never meant to be strict (I even gave you an example of a simple vote-vote-vote-spar-spar combo, while letting you know that I'd be lenient) and even then many did struggle with it. I think it not only made invisible people more... visible (oh the joy of Day 1 Holt) but it actually greatly helped to let me see patterns in how you guys play. It really evidenced who was actively looking for their enemies and who was either coasting or laying low. Overall, the thread got a healthy amount of posts and the bottom posters averaged more than they usually do, while the town leaders actually didn't write as much as they often do (or maybe didn't even have to, with all the pressuring tools they got).

Overall, while I liked the ideas and execution, having all of them together was too much of a bane for mafia and I should had either been less ambitious or focused more on making this game as smooth as possible for them (and even compensating them further in the role list, as with my freeman example). Town played really well and mafia had big fuck ups but the regret remains. This does prove however how much info a little push can get you, even on the early stages of the game.

Which takes us to the individual performances...
@AnimePigeon our newcomer. It was a delight to have you around, you are very eloquent and clearly do have plenty of experience in games like this one. However, the meta did affect you and, most importantly, this:
Farfalla 4th Det Claim yet more trusts than any claim before them when I'm almost certain, they likely fabricated there Innocent/Guilty's already knowing before hand who is Evil & who must be Good - by being an Evil.

I could be wrong ofcourse, but no one else is pushing this direction.

Will be interesting to see Panda flip to confirm what's going on.

But I don't think we should be having Panda flip.

I hate herd mentalities.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not sabotaging. It's as simple as we have differing results and you have just killed James.

You're very quick to jump onto the defensive which I find rather strange. I already confirmed yesterday I was targeting DD.

it just so happens you leading a charge on Panda & James dying for me makes you look a hella lot more sus.
You need to remember that, at the end of the day, this is a team game. By rejecting the extremely likely scenario that pretty much everyone was agreeing on, you were becoming an enemy of town. At that point it wasn't "not following the herd", but rather being a contrarian pretty much for the sake of it (and your untrustworthy results). What was there to earn by sparring with Farfalla there, other than making town frustrated? She was pretty much impossible to lynch that day. Could had even spar-killed the town's candidate, then introduced your own after it.

Your night targets seemed to be whoever you suspected the most which is straightforward enough.

-Asako: you overall had a good game, but I felt that in a lot of your posts you brought up good points but then felt short by not explaining them properly. For example, bringing up evidence that supported your Day 1 read on Kakoha comparing his play-style to last game's. It would had gotten the point across much better and left "hints" for comparisons in the future, too. Or another player could had read your comparison and done their own observations. Showing vs telling.

Sticking to healing Farfalla was lame but ultimately the best choice so... props there. I was surprised you didn't protect Holt N2 after bringing up in the middle of the thread that he was the prostitute. Speaking of, why even berate James in the middle of the thread? Mafias do miss posts, and the one townie that needed to have this information was you, the doctor. You can wait until the post-game to dunk on James, you ended up doing the same thing he did. In a game where every bit of information matters, asking yourself "why am I posting this?" is sometimes a positive.

-Brandish: short lived but did give us enough to ponder. You seemingly struggled with the mechanic, as you were one of the few that almost got their role paralysed. You were also rather close to being lynched, with 5 different people placing votes on you and only one of them not being town. Did time-zones get in your way? (I noticed you were mostly active at the start and end of the day).

Or did your masonry with Erin make you too confident on your safety, which eventually led you to spill the beans? Pretty much all your d1 energy went to talking about d1 randomness, interaction baiting and then defending yourself from that suspicious behaviour at EoD.

Healing Erin made very little sense and I do not remember if there was any deep reasoning behind it. I did screw whatever discussion you 2 could had had because I cannot Discord to save my life, sorry.

-DD: much like Brandish, struggled with the mechanic, and was carried by votes and spars to keep his role. You were active enough but would simply not engage in discussions, and town heavily suspected you because of this (even without my list!). You had the most "is this person really interacting, wanting to find scum?" posts of all players. This does keep you unpredictable if people compare behaviours of town dd vs mafia dd, but needless to say everyone knows you can 100% do better. Absolutely no need to claim with a single result either, lol.

-Desin: WHY DID YOU CLAIM PASSIVE WHEN YOU WERE CLEARLY FARMING INTERACTIONS AS A PLAYER THAT USUALLY POSTS LITTLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AND THEN YOU CLAIM JESUS INSTEAD OF PGO SO THAT TOWN FEELS EXTRA SAFE KILLING YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Erinyes : another player that had issues with the mechanic. Erin, the way you go back at night to check on everyone's posts clearly shows that you can easily do this during the day, too. I know you were busy, but once you had time to post your day 2 was pretty much limited to "no u" or belittling the efforts of town, while you were comically safe from being lynched anyway. I did not understand why you played your cards so close to your chest for so long in that day either since Brand had been janitored and only town was being affected by not knowing his role.

Like I wrote to Pigeon, this is a team game. If something is upsetting you, take a breather, and then approach the game with a clearer head and show everyone what you are made of. Also, like I wrote to Asako, "why am I posting this?" applies here too. What was there to earn by throwing mud at town?

Sure, showing indignation and maybe some self-righteousness is usually read as green, but if it's not then it's just increasing the tension of a game that can get needlessly heated up.

Try to work on your pacing even if it means taking longer to catch up. Pretty much no one will vote you for "delaying" your views, fight that anxiety lol.

-Farfalla had a great game. Never lazy, really good targeting and analyses, and pressured people plenty even if the mechanics themselves did some work for her. Great call to go for wojak n2 who I felt was very suspected by everyone but "not enough" to use an action on (on top of that I imagine his voting may have painted him as an enemy party of James', who you targeted n1). I do wonder if you would had still gone with Panda if not for finding that post that alerted you, and if not then who and why. All the mechanics fit her except for the fact that she was evidently tense whenever the extra lynch wasn't achieved. Holding bad plays accountable while still remaining positive despite the spilled milk (which could easily end up clouding your views in other games) is the way to go. Gladly, you still had a cool head during the nights, so this is rather nit-picky.

-GB signed up to play.

Needless to say, everyone should had tried harder to save him (himself included). It's better to look suspicious than to lose a member AND look sus anyway (especially since they entered the night outnumbered 12 to 3).

-GrySun also did well. I really appreciated his D1 since he very evidently understood all the subjects and tasks I had for the game. Had an interesting back and forth with Holt in D1. Should work on de-escalating though since telling Holt he was "hurting his own reputation" accomplished nothing other than riling up the person he's discussing with.

Took a backseat once Farfalla became the clear town leader and was mostly supporting her plays (which, as he said, may not be as fun but things were going smoothly and having a ton of posts doesn't really help much either).

aaaaaaaaaaaaa that spirit medium - paranoid spy interaction.

Revealing spy helped the snowball grow bigger and was a good call, regardless of mafia detectiveing you or not (...that only made it better).

-"Oh the joy of D1 @Holt ". Cemented town as a threat from the get-go with very good and genuine interactions. Tried to remain calm despite his big whoopsie voting Brandish (interaction that clearly ended up on a positive note imo for uninvolved "bystanders"), except for the fact that he tunneled a bit on Gry for pointing out something... very fair, and this vote remained there for the rest of d1. From the host's eyes, I thought Gry's train of thought here was pretty clear, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

This also led him to think GrySun had a bit of a vendetta against him which was kinda funny.

Very clearly went back several times to check on the interactions other players had in order to understand each participant's train of thought better and then pressure accordingly if something felt off. I do not know if the mechanics incentivised him in a significant matter or if this is 100% on his own volition after walking into a mafia W last game, but it was really nice all around anyway.

Thirdly you’re being way too standoff-ish unnecessarily. Even with this response, where I’m pointing how somethings you are saying feel off, and you’re retorting by saying to lynch you then. Plus snide remarks about last game or providing info for no reason. Everything you or anyone else says is a claim until proven. Naturally it is up to be debated or how else is the game supposed to be played?
Positive post that I just found looking back and pretty much tells Erin something similar to what I told her... as a host in the post-game.

-James had a weird relationship both with the game and the mechanics. I think that, in principle, he was fine with both but then at some points he may have forced himself a bit too much which didn't come natural at all. He even admitted himself he struggles keeping focus when town and, after a back and forth in d2, "threw the towel" and left the thread. If he had eventually returned with a cool head I think this would had actually been positive, staying out of the thread is not necessarily a mafia move and he could had reorganised his trains of thought in the process.

...but this all became irrelevant because of Farf's results on him and wojak. I was actually looking forward to see how that would had developed.

It was asked before but why even make evident that you suspected Holt was the prostitute? He blocked you, naturally he'd pay extra attention to you the following day and whatever you had written (in a general manner) surely got the point across before you even said that.

EDIT 2: I skipped Kakoha LOL

He didn't get to do much, played a rather simple game and most of his posts are from when he had already decided to kill himself in order to win. I hate you.

Suspecting Farf but absolutely townreading Gry was very odd, tbh. Did that one hint you pointed out bug you that much? Surely you didn't really think she was hinting she had an anti-town role?

-Marm, the final townie in this list that almost lost her role. She was sick d1 but luckily among her 5 posts she had a combo interaction post where she talked to 3 different people. Between her sickness and the fact that the game was a bit on auto pilot with Farf detectiving scums + Gry confirming her, it was never really necessary for her to step up big time.

Was the first person to trust Pigeon afaik and was good at bringing up the newcomer into discussions in what otherwise could had felt like an uninviting surrounding.

@Copy Panda tried really hard and fought bravely despite the fact that it was an uphill battle from very early on. Reading his posts was really interesting since he was bringing up points about a lot of different players, but hardly ever in a direct way, usually avoiding conflict. This led to some situations where he was talking to both everyone and no one, and when pushed aback he conceded really fast (from the top of my head, the Holt interaction in d2). Also, funnily enough, he wasn't even getting interaction points from those posts.

Town panda is much more assertive even if he's in omo mode (omode). His cold furry feet when sparring were only the nail in the coffin.

Edit: I FUCKED UP WHEN I DID THE SWITCH FOR THE N2 KILL. I KILLED HOLT ASAP AND FORGOT TO JANITOR AAAAAAAAA. This removed a good claim for you (although I wonder if people would had suspected you even more for it, since Holt being prostitute was... evident). I expected you to consider claiming investigator (only for someone to say I hate that role), but that didn't happen.

-I was liking @Seraph 's day 1, I think the mechanics may have given him plenty of reasons to be confident putting his thoughts out there, even if it didn't 100% match the leaders'. He unfortunately went afk though and this isolated posting ended up looking unnatural because of the mechanic.

I think you need to work on how your organise your thoughts in your posts, tbh. This is not an issue with your English nor anything like that, but the structure of what you write instead. This actually ends up giving the impression that you are either writing a lot but saying little or flip flopping, even when you are giving your most earnest thoughts.

For starters, being more concise should also do wonders, you are trying to send a message and walls of text do not help anyone. This would be hypocritical of me rn if I actually was expecting you all to read everything, but I know most won't and simply scrolled to their names (and that's kind of the point). Meanwhile, as a player, you are trying to get your entire points across to several different people with different agendas, different availability and coming from different parts of the world.

-wojak also tried hard but was overwhelmed in his welcome to the world of reds. You had this extremely funny interaction with Panda, who was your teammate grasping at straws to make a silly point: he brought up that you barely said "chud". This ended up with you overcompensating like a guy with a micropenis buying a monster truck, and from then on every other post of yours had "chud" in it. Something similar happened when you left a hint later on

didn't want to say more this early but.....how about active?
Why are you phrasing it like a question?! lol

I think this perfectly defines how you approached this game: with a lot of insecurity, which ended up removing any sort of genuineness you tried to convey in your posts. In the last game you were dead set on lynching me and that helped you focus on a target and a wincon, you should go back to that sort of mentality in your next game.

This took like 3 days to write, Tl;dr.

Feel free to question or dispute anything.

Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I interpret it like that as well, the fact that she said role is a bit confusing though. Had to read it twice too lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I interpret it like that as well, the fact that she said role is a bit confusing though. Had to read it twice too lol
(I meant @GrySun)

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Could be, but I didn't have that impression cause she used the word "role" in there.
From the context I think it‘s clear she means her role is active. Hence why it forces her to interact.

Making roles like desin‘s even more odd as they dont need to interact to begin with. But the OP also mentions how passive roles work under the system so shrugs

Thoughts

Erin - extremely unorganized and messy in her thoughts and playstyle, both when confronted and when on her own. Either a Supermason or a Mafia Mason. D1 Supermason claim speaks in her favor but the odd behavior remains. Should be fine to leave for now due to all the Det actions used on her + the D1 claim.

Marmalade - Spirit Medium. Early hint fits. To be mafia she would need to have come up with the faked claim early D1. Started with a Hot Potato, and passed it on in a open normal fashion. Contributing better than other games. Don‘t find her thoughts disagreeable either.

Farfalla - I think I‘m fine on trusting her. I don‘t agree with all her thoughts but she is playing proper town as of now. +points for GB lynch.

DD - Det claim. Instrumental in GB‘s lynch. But unfortunately he‘s no stranger to lynching mafia teammates in all stages of the game. His overall playstyle and contribution this game is poor. He is one of the people who let desin survive. Overall a mixed bag, could be town that lynched mafia GB and could be scum.

Panda - like Farf, his playing is overall what I consider good town behavior, so I have no reason to distrust him currently

Seraph - I may be too lenient on him, but I liked his last several posts especially the meaty one I requested. If he‘s mafia he‘s among the ones that are more trustworthy to me personally. So unless his role and future words change my mind, I trust him for now.

Holt - I can‘t forget the weird random vote of D1. He engaged me rather calmly and in good faith today regarding his action so he probably did target James, but we should keep in back of the head any reason he could‘ve targeted Seraph if something presents itself later. It‘d be unusual mafia behavior to give a Spy a faked target but not fully impossible.

Otherwise, his interactions and town playstyle are present but they feel somehow colder than the impressions I get from Farf and Panda‘s playstyle.

Wojak - Not a fan. Playstyle is iffy and looks surface-level in many parts. Det claim came out super weirdly, he’s part of the group that let desin survive, and his focus on other players is blurry.

Asako - The biggest thing that speaks for her is telling everyone you can spar twice and urging people on very early to spar desin. Other than that I barely noticed her being ingame. Mayhaps not flashy enough.

Desin - Jesus claim. I don‘t believe it personally, but even if he is town there‘s hardly much he can do but let the sparring/lynch unfold upon him, though if he’s town I expected some more posting in his peculiar situation. Should be lynched.

AnimePigeon - doesn‘t look like he got his footing yet, which he himself admits. Frankly he is quite in the disadvantage if he spawned mafia his first time in a new forum, and it does look the part. Conveniently also didn’t duel desin twice.

The hints to his role are interesting and I‘m curious which way he spins his role claim to fit the hints. Mind tells me he‘s mafia, my heart is wanting to see him adapt with more time given to him.

James - you know, it absolutely sucks that each of our 3 Dets is untrustworthy because of one thing or another. James is no exception as his posts are a mess when trying to follow his thought processes and judge their genuineness. D1 and D2 both. As things stand he‘d be the easiest person to both lynch or to frame for a lynch if town. Was blocked which I doubt is a lie, what is doubtful is if he‘s a mafia role that would know he was blocked such as MDet.

Assuming 4 mafia in 16 player game, and if desin flips mafia, we need 2 more. One could easily be among the Dets, and the last one Pigeon? If Dets or Pigeon or all are innocent then the game becomes more complicated.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Making roles like desin‘s even more odd as they dont need to interact to begin with. But the OP also mentions how passive roles work under the system so shrugs
Well we would prolly raise questions about how that would work for passive roles if it wasn't there, which could indicate Poopie didn't consider it beforehand. So maybe it's just that he's a careful host.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria

Who would have fought that Yajirobe is more resistant to getting jumped than Sukuna himself. I do have to admit that I went to sleep thinking I'd just get to catch up while I'm dead but alas: I am still alive.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

Who would have fought that Yajirobe is more resistant to getting jumped than Sukuna himself. I do have to admit that I went to sleep thinking I'd just get to catch up while I'm dead but alas: I am still alive.
If you‘re Jesus we will be without you for a whole day. Any thoughts on players you wanna share? As your story only works with a SK, who would you think is chaotic to outright kill a Pirate just to frame you? Which player/s does this mentality fit?

AnimePigeon

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From the context I think it‘s clear she means her role is active. Hence why it forces her to interact.

Thoughts

Erin - extremely unorganized and messy in her thoughts and playstyle, both when confronted and when on her own. Either a Supermason or a Mafia Mason. D1 Supermason claim speaks in her favor but the odd behavior remains. Should be fine to leave for now due to all the Det actions used on her + the D1 claim.

Marmalade - Spirit Medium. Early hint fits. To be mafia she would need to have come up with the faked claim early D1. Started with a Hot Potato, and passed it on in a open normal fashion. Contributing better than other games. Don‘t find her thoughts disagreeable either.

Farfalla - I think I‘m fine on trusting her. I don‘t agree with all her thoughts but she is playing proper town as of now. +points for GB lynch.

DD - Det claim. Instrumental in GB‘s lynch. But unfortunately he‘s no stranger to lynching mafia teammates in all stages of the game. His overall playstyle and contribution this game is poor. He is one of the people who let desin survive. Overall a mixed bag, could be town that lynched mafia GB and could be scum.

Panda - like Farf, his playing is overall what I consider good town behavior, so I have no reason to distrust him currently

Seraph - I may be too lenient on him, but I liked his last several posts especially the meaty one I requested. If he‘s mafia he‘s among the ones that are more trustworthy to me personally. So unless his role and future words change my mind, I trust him for now.

Holt - I can‘t forget the weird random vote of D1. He engaged me rather calmly and in good faith today regarding his action so he probably did target James, but we should keep in back of the head any reason he could‘ve targeted Seraph if something presents itself later. It‘d be unusual mafia behavior to give a Spy a faked target but not fully impossible.

Otherwise, his interactions and town playstyle are present but they feel somehow colder than the impressions I get from Farf and Panda‘s playstyle.

Wojak - Not a fan. Playstyle is iffy and looks surface-level in many parts. Det claim came out super weirdly, he’s part of the group that let desin survive, and his focus on other players is blurry.

Asako - The biggest thing that speaks for her is telling everyone you can spar twice and urging people on very early to spar desin. Other than that I barely noticed her being ingame. Mayhaps not flashy enough.

Desin - Jesus claim. I don‘t believe it personally, but even if he is town there‘s hardly much he can do but let the sparring/lynch unfold upon him, though if he’s town I expected some more posting in his peculiar situation. Should be lynched.

AnimePigeon - doesn‘t look like he got his footing yet, which he himself admits. Frankly he is quite in the disadvantage if he spawned mafia his first time in a new forum, and it does look the part. Conveniently also didn’t duel desin twice.

The hints to his role are interesting and I‘m curious which way he spins his role claim to fit the hints. Mind tells me he‘s mafia, my heart is wanting to see him adapt with more time given to him.

James - you know, it absolutely sucks that each of our 3 Dets is untrustworthy because of one thing or another. James is no exception as his posts are a mess when trying to follow his thought processes and judge their genuineness. D1 and D2 both. As things stand he‘d be the easiest person to both lynch or to frame for a lynch if town. Was blocked which I doubt is a lie, what is doubtful is if he‘s a mafia role that would know he was blocked such as MDet.

Assuming 4 mafia in 16 player game, and if desin flips mafia, we need 2 more. One could easily be among the Dets, and the last one Pigeon? If Dets or Pigeon or all are innocent then the game becomes more complicated.
I do like your takes still.

One poignant thing to remember is, it's perfectly acceptable to like the views of another player, even if they are suspicious of you.

Too many people fall foul of friendly fire, by assuming they are performing exemplary and thus distrusting those that view them any different.

That is to say, I feel GrySun is solid Town. Mainly because I half expect I would be dead if he was Evil.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Farfalla isn‘t the number 5 simply the mechanic of needing 5 interactions to be allowed to use your role at night?
have you made role hints?

vote lock desin

Thoughts

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not sure the dets / people agree with what I suggested or not, alas
If it‘s the part about who they should check I disagree, I don‘t really care, but would prefer they just make up their own mind. I‘d always pick someone I distrust if I trust my first target, and vice versa.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Des, you've been very lazy for someone that says he's Jesus. You just had 2h to catch up now for example, your participation on D2 was unexistent. If you're indeed Jesus and come back to play like that, you'll just be a number on our side.

If it‘s the part about who they should check I disagree, I don‘t really care, but would prefer they just make up their own mind. I‘d always pick someone I distrust if I trust my first target, and vice versa.
But the point is they currently distrust the first target from what I recall + the other people distrust.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
But the point is they currently distrust the first target from what I recall + the other people distrust.
DD distrusts his, Wojak trusts his. Mainly because DD had a guilty and wojak had an innocent. That‘s about as much thought as I read about it of them.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
My meetings start in 5 so it's gonna be uncomfy to follow the rest of the phase.
How I perceive people currently:

Green list
Gry
Koko
Marm
Holt
Erin
DD

Gray list
Pandu (I struggle to read Pandu but I know he removes his training weights when he's townie later on)
Wojak (Clumsy, messy, avoidant, uninterested... Idk how to label it, but I think I recall a game with him when he was det and he was way more engaged)

Red list
Sera
Des
James
Pigeon

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I don't think there's a rest of the phase, Hardy will close it in 25 mins. The failure to kill desin earlier stifled a lot of D2's potential, it is what it is.

Will be interesting who mafia kills, whether desin shows a 2nd killing party existing, as well as what the Detectives+mystery role people do.

As even more people die I think we'll never be able to kill someone with sparring again, unless we get extremely lucky. 20% is fairly low.

Some final groupings for the day end, for whoever finds it interesting:

*People that didn't double-tap desin: DD, Wojak, James, Erin, Pigeon
*People that GB interacted with forcibly to get his 5 interactions: More significant exchanges with Asako, Panda, Seraph. Less significant with me(about me telling him why he was penalized) and Farf(answering her tag for a role hint).
*People desin interacted with in some way D1 when he was significantly more relaxed and active: Pressured DD with a vote, figured out Kakoha's implied set of roles early before he was selected as Kakoha's target publicly, wanted to get a claim out of brandish and wojak, interacted with GB to ask his thoughts on Erin(implying he distrusts Erin).

Role claims:
Erin - Supermason with unclaimed active role
Marmalade - Spirit Medium
Farfalla - unclaimed
DD - Det with guilty on Erin
Panda - unclaimed
Seraph - unclaimed
Holt - unclaimed javelin
wojak - Det with innocent on Erin
Asako - unclaimed
desin - Jesus
Pigeon - unclaimed
Gry - Paranoid Spy
James - Det, blocked N1

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
I had a somewhat busy morning after a bad night of sleep, so couldn't have been more active this morning

I would have liked to talk with the dets and perhaps Erichi as well more this morning, I think tomorrow Id also like to hear more from Sera and bird jr.

Ill probably pass the potato to one of the detectives, though I struggle with determining which one I distrust the most

I don't think there's a rest of the phase, Hardy will close it in 25 mins. The failure to kill desin earlier stifled a lot of D2's potential, it is what it is.

Will be interesting who mafia kills, whether desin shows a 2nd killing party existing, as well as what the Detectives+mystery role people do.

As even more people die I think we'll never be able to kill someone with sparring again, unless we get extremely lucky. 20% is fairly low.

Some final groupings for the day end, for whoever finds it interesting:

*People that didn't double-tap desin: DD, Wojak, James, Erin, Pigeon
*People that GB interacted with forcibly to get his 5 interactions: More significant exchanges with Asako, Panda, Seraph. Less significant with me(about me telling him why he was penalized) and Farf(answering her tag for a role hint).
*People desin interacted with in some way D1 when he was significantly more relaxed and active: Pressured DD with a vote, figured out Kakoha's implied set of roles early before he was selected as Kakoha's target publicly, wanted to get a claim out of brandish and wojak, interacted with GB to ask his thoughts on Erin(implying he distrusts Erin).

Role claims:
Erin - Supermason with unclaimed active role
Marmalade - Spirit Medium
Farfalla - unclaimed
DD - Det with guilty on Erin
Panda - unclaimed
Seraph - unclaimed
Holt - unclaimed javelin
wojak - Det with innocent on Erin
Asako - unclaimed
desin - Jesus
Pigeon - unclaimed
Gry - Paranoid Spy
James - Det, blocked N1
What is javelin?

Also interestingly Erichi says Brandi was Doctor/Super Mason

It's plausible bird jr. didn't understand or read the rules to full comprehension, but it's an odd pattern that DD/Chud/Erichi keep grouping up

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
What is javelin?
Your guess is as good as mine. His hint of the role.

As for Potato, I have no valuable advice what to do with it. See maybe again depending on what desin flips as.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Shut up day over and yada yada​

END OF DAY 2

3. If a player has 4 attack marks on, they'll be removed from the game and I will kill them myself for being undesirable. I'm looking at you Yajirobe.
: SUCK IT, CELL. YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING ULTRA INSTINCT YAJIROBE HUH?

: You are still dying tho.
: aw shit but I'm your Lord and saviour guys! Come oooooooon...

And so, Yajirobe was singled out because of his robophobic remarks about Android 16. But was he really evil, or just misguided by his religion?

Desin24
Town
ie?

: Maybe he really had God Ki?
: No, I know a God when I see it... check under his body!

Fatman Strongman

Yajirobe had always been unexplainably strong, and this Cell Jr. took advantage of that to disguise its own strength.

START OF NIGHT 2

Countdown

: ...wait, what is up with the happy music?

: no one died huh?

: it looks that way.

: no wait, that sucks. That's so boring! Arrgh I'm gonna kill someone on my own............

START OF DAY 3

Countdown until the End of Day 3.

Holt
?????

ACTUALLY SOMEONE DIED AT NIGHT WOOO.

Now go.​

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Wooooo I'm a 4th det and I got Innocent on James and Guilty on Wojak \●/ I think its the first time I get opposite results in 2 tries with this stupid role lmao
Idk which one I believe to be the fake one tho. I'll let Porto speak for me right now and bet on James. Mr Wojak could have saved Misho.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.