Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Gun devil is back in action America has opted to cooperate in taking down Makima supposedly. They really don't like Makima do they LOL.

Images:

The next arc is just going to be massive from the looks of it.

Edit:
There is some interesting lines with the spoiler FYI it seems that Makima is indeed a devil of sorts and the fears of countries against her has only made her stronger, especially with the recent assassination attempts that had failed. We still don't know what devil she is but fear of Makima is powering her up so yeah she definitely seems to be a devil. As a result America has used the Gun Devil with the contract of giving 1 year of every American's life to eliminate Makima. That said Makima is indeed aiming to secure the Gun Devil so I dunno if the current move was the correct one since technically they've just handed Makima the opportunity to acquire the Gun Devil, especially that his pieces aren't scattered all over as much now.

More spoilers
Oh and in case you're wondering about Angel he did try to attack Makima upon realizing the truth but it seems Makima is able to reapply her control over him. But this time around she asks Angel to give her his everything, like she did Aki, so I'd assume it means that allows permance.

That about covers the chapter in terms of summary. That said, I really can't wait to see how this all turns out the build up is great!

Final edit: Saw another page
Makima is the devil of domination
 
Last edited:

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
411
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
Raw is out in the usual places.

How dare Angel try to attack our Queen Makima with all her luscious curves! :swoon:nosebleed

She's the Devil of Domination? oh yeaahhh :ck

Gun devil looks really cool! Is he supposed to grow legs or something once all of him is put together? :guns
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Spoilers dude we can't not use spoilers until translations are out FYI.

One thing to note with the raws is that it talks about the events of the Gun Devil as if it were in the past tense so I am wondering if this means that the Gun Devil came into this world in an attempt to deal with Makima? We still need the proper pages for this but for now it seems nations are cooperating to get rid of Makima and America as noted has opted to use this as their answer against her.

Edit: LOL I just had to share this
 
Last edited:

AbrahamOmosun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
400
Reaction score
1,024
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just read translated spoilers
who is makima talking to when she said "come here"
Only aki and angel came to the beach to see her and they are behind her when she spoke. So who then? Maybe it is a 4th wall break and she is talking to the readers.....
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
who is makima talking to when she said "come here"
Speed scans have been out since yesterday FYI, not the official ones of course.

I think she likely meant the Gun Devil since it seems that is the one that she appears to be waiting for, and the Gun Devil is making its way towards her.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,967
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's out on MangaPLUS

This chapter was just too short. Okay, it revealed a lot, but too fast.
So, Control Devil it is. The premise is that people fear being controlled by others, right? Hum.
The Gun Devil being out now makes me think it will be dealt with already, and then Makima will explicitly became the main villain.
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shieeeeet what a chapter lads
So Makima is indeed a devil. Is she like Denji then ? I would really like to know about her motives as well. On the other hand, the Gun Devil's intro was badass. His design is very good and his powers seem borderline absurd.

But you know what is it that I am waiting for? It is Denji. The Chainsaw devil had a nasty reputation and was feared by everyone. I am absolutely convinced that the Future Devil's prophecy concerns Denji, and not Makima or the Gun Devil
 

ThunderStorm

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
160
Age
30
Country
Portugal
Holy Sh... I thought it was manipulation devil but control? Oh my! But it makes so much sense now. Foreshadowing was there.
Gun Devil looks scary. Seems we are closer than ever for a final showdown.
I don't think Denji is controlled. Maybe Makima thinks she has him in her control...


Madness.

 
Last edited:

aoiaoi600

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
40
Country
Australia
Holy Sh... I thought it was manipulation devil but control? Oh my! But it makes so much sense now. Foreshadowing was there.
Gun Devil looks scary. Seems we are closer than ever for a final showdown.
I don't think Denji is controlled. Maybe Makima thinks she has him in her control...


Madness.

One of the best and most insane things I've seen this year
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
YO WTF JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!???????

Mashima was a devil this whole time. She's still top tier waifu :swoon :swoon

This next arc is going to be absolutely insane and emotion driven I can already tell. I'm hoping this isn't the end of the series.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,097
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
YO WTF JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!???????

Mashima was a devil this whole time. She's still top tier waifu :swoon :swoon

This next arc is going to be absolutely insane and emotion driven I can already tell. I'm hoping this isn't the end of the series.
Mashima ? oh this slip :teehee

This chapter ! :zomg probably one of the best of the series so far, considering how fast is the pace i doubt the series will last too long, and i hope author wont drag it just because of the success. I'm now wondering whats Makima's business with Denji, what she will gain from him, is she related to him ? one of the thing that came to my mind, is that denji is maybe her nemesis, a devil that can go against her or even annihilate her, maybe she needs to keep him at her side ? shes already insanely powerful, why would she need him, otherwise ? One thing is sure now, if Denji ends up killing aki and Power its definitely through Makima's manipulation.

This gun devil is so scary, love how the author 's added the list of victims, it gives those realistic vibes.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Mashima ? oh this slip :teehee

This chapter ! :zomg probably one of the best of the series so far, considering how fast is the pace i doubt the series will last too long, and i hope author wont drag it just because of the success. I'm now wondering whats Makima's business with Denji, what she will gain from him, is she related to him ? one of the thing that came to my mind, is that denji is maybe her nemesis, a devil that can go against her or even annihilate her, maybe she needs to keep him at her side ? shes already insanely powerful, why would she need him, otherwise ? One thing is sure now, if Denji ends up killing aki and Power its definitely through Makima's manipulation.

This gun devil is so scary, love how the author 's added the list of victims, it gives those realistic vibes.
Nooooo what have I done??!!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This gun devil is so scary, love how the author 's added the list of victims, it gives those realistic vibes.
This. I was kinda over the gun devil because after seeing what Makima, Santa and Quanxii were capable of, it was starting to feel like false hype, but I think this chapter reminded us this dude is no joke. It was made even more sinister because we saw his assault on a church and he killed children.

Now I'm intrigued because America wants to take down Makima. The president went as far as to make a deal with the gun devil by sacrificing a year of the life of all US citizens. I wonder how this affected kids. Since I'm thinking the gun devil gets his reward before he ties himself down, are there a bunch of dead babies around because a year of their lives were stolen? Is it the last ditch effort of a desperate leader to form a contract with a devil that vile or is this just a political chess move to get the upper hand on Makima?

There's also the fact that Makima is looking for peace. But her peace seems similar to what Sinbad wanted where everyone is subjected to her will, under her control, her definition of peace. Maybe that's why Kishibe wants to stop her.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Control Devil? Did....not expect that.
I feel as if this isn't entirely accurate. Feels like a bait and switch scenario.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Control Devil? Did....not expect that.
I feel as if this isn't entirely accurate. Feels like a bait and switch scenario.
Same. I doubt "control" lets you survive a bullet through the head. I doubt it's responsible for ritual sacrifice by just saying a name. Or maybe I'm missing the bigger picture? A devil that contracts other devils is a bit strange too.
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
Same. I doubt "control" lets you survive a bullet through the head. I doubt it's responsible for ritual sacrifice by just saying a name. Or maybe I'm missing the bigger picture? A devil that contracts other devils is a bit strange too.
Any devil can survive a bullet to the head. She probably just drank the blood of the corpses around her to regenerate.

She doesn't need to make contracts with other devils either. She can just control them to use their power.
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Same. I doubt "control" lets you survive a bullet through the head. I doubt it's responsible for ritual sacrifice by just saying a name. Or maybe I'm missing the bigger picture? A devil that contracts other devils is a bit strange too.
Plus what she did to Eto's group as well with those corpses just does not fall under the category of controlling. I feel as if this is a premature assumption of her powers. But maybe I am wrong about this too.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just re-read the chapter, maybe all the hints to Makima being a devil were always there. Definitely an interesting plot-twist.

@Erinyes I'm waiting for your spam erinyes-chan:squee
 
Top