Chapter 10 - Memories Awoken | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 10 - Memories Awoken

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 10 - Memories Awoken

The trotting of footsteps stops at the front of a cave. Flames stands tall as his form returns to normal. next to the cave is a crevice where Flames then sticks his hand into. It has to be here If it isn't this mission is impossible,"Here it is..." Flames pulled out a dagger that had blood crusted on its edges that was wrapped in a what appeared to be a headdress.

He removed his coat and then Flames picked up the dagger and dragged its edge along his forearm. He used his blood to form designs on his body the way his tribe used to when preparing for war

[Flashback]

"Be careful Flames, If you die I will never forgive you!" whispered a woman with a face of an angel her raven colored hair fell across her Face. "Poloma, Poloma...." Flames brushed her hair behind her ear "Poloma do you really think I will die?, That is impossible I am born the Wolf Spirit anyone who comes before me will regret their misfortune" He holds Poloma tight as he strokes her long black hair. "Flames I must ask you something"

Poloma removed herself from Flames embrace " My brother has just come of age so will you make sure he survives as well?"

"Of Course Mukki will not even be touched" Poloma then takes War paint and then helps Flames put it on

[End Flashback]

Flames puts the headress on and then lights a torch and enters the cave.

As soon as he makes his first step in Darkness surrounds him, and then his torch goes out.

"So the last of the Powhatan has arrived" Flames turns his head and sees nothing all is darkness. His fear is surrounding him on all sides instinctively he turns it to anger. "Flames which Burns Eternally, Powhatten that embodies the wolf spirit, You have come here to pay for your crimes have you? and what are you doing standing?" Flames is forced to his knees from behind, he looks behind him bewildered because nobody is there. "Flames you will not find any corporeal being here, this is the burial grounds of the ancients I'm sure you are aware of that!"

"I have come here for your protection the same protection with which you had given to our village" Flames feels a gripping on his throat "PROTECTION!!!!!! FOR WHAT!!!!! YOUR LIFE WILL BE TAKEN BY THE ANCIENTS!!!!!!" Flames is lifted in midair and Another voice comes from the darkness "STOP! MATCHITISIW" Flames drops to the floor. "You must not forget we are 3 and while you are the executioner you must let him be judged first" Flames rubs his throats and rises to his feet"

"Howahkan ! do you not realize that he massacred our legacy?!"

"Enough Matchitsiw ! We only know what the spirit of the wind brings to us, Now Pivane take form"

The room turns into multiple hues and shades they then all begin to converge forming objects and scenery, It's Flames Village.

"This is...."

"Yes it is the village, Pivane has used your thoughts to create this, to show us what had happened to show us why you killed your brothers of the tribe"

At the entrance of the village Flames walks through, blood dripping from his face, a vacant expression on his face. Poloma comes running to Flames,"Where is Mukki and the others?!" Flames doesn't even look at her he just keeps walking to his hut, "Why don't you answer me ! Answer me! Tell me what happened to Mukki and the rest of the men!" Flames just keeps walking his vacant expression unceasing. Poloma is in tears now, and she slaps Flames. He looks into her eyes, wells of water, and he tries to mouth the words but his throat dry can only make sounds. More women in the village surround Flames asking questions they all know the answers to. Flames collapses on the ground

"......."

"So what is going on ?! why were all the men dead?!?!"

"Patience Matchitsiw, We will see more but we must calm him down The Wolf Spirit inside him is losing control!"

"No......N-no.....Akuma......" Flames whispers as his Innocence activates.Just then torchs light up in the cavern all burning a blue flame and a figure comes out of the shadows. Flames stares out in disbelief

"Poloma ?!"

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As I already said, I love the flash back of yours and it is very detailed ^_^
Like it <3

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hehe... I really like this chapter. Now, who is this Poloma? Hmmmmmm... jk jk Just acting like an annoying lil sis :p

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
oooo~ Creepy ghosties~ I'd be scared outta my mind if I was there. Stuff like that makes me twitch >_+

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
The chapter is well written, BUT what about the original story? I am really confused, does this has to do with opalo, or not? Who are all those names? Is it a flashback because I want to know how to continue...

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
koenosaki said:
The chapter is well written, BUT what about the original story? I am really confused, does this has to do with opalo, or not? Who are all those names? Is it a flashback because I want to know how to continue...
There are 3 missions that are going on:
~ The Opalo mission (taby, rivnak, me)
~ Deathshadow's (getting protection for NA HQ)
~ AnthrunZala's mission (arriving at HQ)

Hope that clears things up!

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot for summing the mission up, cause it's kinda confusing for me at the moment :3