Chapter 15: Point Blank | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 15: Point Blank

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 15 – Point Blank

(Author Note: When --- shows up, that signals changing view points)

‘Ironic, isn’t it?’ Stephanie thought as she readied herself to do battle with the Noah. The Noah didn’t look like much, but her sadistic grin told her that this girl was dangerous. Suddenly, the Noah wasn’t there. “Huh……?”
“Over here~” Came a sickly sweet voice from behind her. Stephanie felt cold metal be pressed to her neck. “Come now, can’t you do better than this? If not, I’ll just kill you now~”
‘She’s fast, really fast’ Stephanie thought frantically, ‘I’ve got to get some distance between us!’
“Well, can you better or not?”
“Watch me.” The ribbon grabbed hold of the sword and tossed it and the Noah holding on into a wall. Unfazed, the Noah girl stood up, brushing some debris from her shoulder.
“This might be fun after all~” She giggled
---
Across the restaurant, Rinvak was now double-teamed by the two men who had came in with the first Noah. ‘Hardly fair.’ She mused, glancing over to where Tabitha had ducked behind a table while the women with the shotgun took aim. Tabby’s attention though, was directed to the people still in the restaurant. She seemed to be speaking, but Rinvak heard nothing. The people seemed to though, seemed to staring at the young exorcist in semi-shock. ‘Ah, she’s speaking directly to them. Good, they’ll be out of here soon.’ Rinvak thought with relief.
“Hey, hey! Don’t forget about us!” The said one with an axe, with a swing that Rinvak dodged by inches.
‘Damnit Tabby, hurry up!’ She thought as she flipped herself over a table which was promptly cleaved in two by sword-man. ‘I can’t hold out much longer!’ Finally, one person ran out, and that seemed to reawake the others, who soon followed suit. As soon as they were all out, Tabby launched herself from behind her cover, bobbing and weaving around the women’s bullets, her mouth moving all the time, probably sending her voice at the women from all directions, disguising her true location.
“I’d better get on with it too” Rinvak smiled. “Innocence, activate!” With a bright flash of light her wings burst into life. Now that they were out, these two wouldn’t stand a chance. A couple of well placed feathers and a gust of wind, and both were pinned to a wall. Tabby quickly finished her opponent to, with a mini sonic boom that sent the woman flying over the bar. ‘Now its just us and those Noah.’ A gasp sounded from Tabby, but Rinvak didn’t react. ‘She probably broke a nail or something stupid.’ ((Tabby’s not that childish, nor is she that sort of person for the record ><))
“STEPHY!!!!” Now Rinvak reacted. She spun around to where Tabby was looking.
“Oh shit.” Stephanie was bleeding against a wall, while the girl Noah held her Katana to her neck.
“Thank you Ms.Exorcist, that was the most fun I’ve had in a while. But I still wished you could have done better than that~” The girl smiled, then continued “Oh well, time to die~”

((Since this is sort of from the exorcists’ point of view so, and they don’t know the Noah’s or Sekt’s names. So that’s why it was ‘sword-man’ and ‘Noah-girl’ and such.))

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wuih, another great fighting chapter. I love the scene where I was suddenly behind stephie xD, and her speaking...great, awesome..luv this chapter and the end *O*

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Great chapter mewmew !

I never get anything less YAY new chapter :scry one more chapter and then me and I'm having writers block

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice chapter, djmewmew! My character's always suffering because of magier :scry First it was the akuma and now it's a blade to my neck. What's next? jk jk

BTW, your character only acted the way she did in chapter 12 because it was an omake (nothing personal). You definitely got my character down with the cuss words. hehe

Three more chapters until it's my turn to write. At least, I have plenty of time to think of something...

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
No no that was fine for her to be all 'OMG' and 'liek' and stuff. The breaking-a-nail-and-having-a-meltdown thing is on a whoel differant level to me. ((That, and people who bring straightening irons to ski lodges and do their hair.))

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Djmewmew said:
No no that was fine for her to be all 'OMG' and 'liek' and stuff. The breaking-a-nail-and-having-a-meltdown thing is on a whoel differant level to me. ((That, and people who bring straightening irons to ski lodges and do their hair.))
Isn't something thats provided for when you get your lodging ?!

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait its not like that XD

I was at a ski mountain with my school, 'cause we go there with my school every Friday, and I wlak into the bathroom, and these girls from another school were in their straightening their hair. Hello, what happened to skiiing? ((Err..............I'll get back on topic now, sorry bout thsi ttx))

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
okay, just to affirm, so I can start my chapter:

3 noahs at a restaurant: magier, I.A, and jacques -> one girl and two boys?
3 excorsists at the restaurant: stephanie, tabby and rinvak -> three girls?

and who's fighting who, because sometimes I have problems in following?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
stephs fighting Magier
Rinvak and Tabbi just defeated Jaques guardians (two men 1 woman)
Jaques was watching till now just like I.A
everithing you said is right (i think)

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yup, everything is right ^_^
well done d^_^b