Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

((Title is a lyric from Yellowcard’s ‘Star Struck’))


“..Tabitha, what the hell is that marker for?”

“Nothing.”

“You sure? ‘Cause that’s one damn creepy smile.”

It was a week after the fight at the restaurant, and Stephanie had finally felt well enough to get out of bed and stand up……...well……she could only stay up for 5 minutes or so, but still, she was well enough to get herself out of the ‘dusty Mexican labyrinth of a exorcist trap’ as Steph had put it.

It had been a pretty uneventful train ride so far, with Tabby’s only mischief being the braiding of Rinvak’s hair will she napped; complete with some bows that Tabby had seemingly pulled out of thin air. Rinvak suspected that the little brat had been waiting for her chance all mission. But Tabby’s grin was a warning bell.

“No really, what the hell is that marker for?” Rinvak asked again. That’s when she noticed the way Tabby gaze was directed at Steph, sprawled out on a nearby seat. “No, bad Tabby. No drawing on people’s faces. Remember that finder you gave ink poisoning? He still has blue lines on his face.”

“I’m not gonna draw on her that much. Besides, Buzz looks good like that” Tabby whined.

“No. And that’s final.” Rinvak stated as she pryed the marker from her hand. “We’re only a half hour away from the base, can you deal till then?”

“..Only if you let me braid your hair again!”

“HELL NO YOU LITTLE TWIT!!!”

“Come on! You looked pretty like that~!!!”

“St…st….STAY A-AWAY!”

In the next car over, Zeran and Lione were suddenly very glad Steph’s laid out form took up two seats.

----------------

“It’s good to be home~!” chirped Tabby, skipping up the to the entrance of the mansion.

“It’s good to be not stuck in a confined area with you” Rinvak spat venomously at Tabby, her hair sticking out in all directions.

“It’s good to be someplace where I can get peace and quiet, do you people have any idea how loud you are?” Zeran commented, earning a nasty glare from Rinvak. He remembered meeting her a couple months ago, she was so happy, what the heck happened?

“Where’s Stephanie?” Lione asked, glancing around, wondering if she’d already made it inside.

“Oh that’s ea~sy!” Tabby sang, “She’s asleep!……….on…..the…er……..crap.”

“You left her on the train again, didn’t you?” Rinvak sighed. Tabby glanced away. “I’ll go get her.” Rinvak answered, flying off in the direction of the train.

---------------

Several hours later, Lione sat in his office, examining the files that had accumulated in his absence. ‘It’s gonna take a couple of all-nighters to get through this’ He thought sighing deeply. Rinvak had come back with Stephanie an hour ago, belligerent about being, once again, left behind. Tabby had locked herself in her room, and wouldn’t even open it for her brother, answering his knock with a “SHE’S GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!” and some hicupp/sobbing. Flames had not returned yet, and Lione wondered if everything was going alright with his mission. He stared at the papers on his desk absentmindedly, and was just about to start when a finder burst into his office.

“Sir! You have to see this! There’s a corpse outside!”

“What?!?!?! Where?!?!?” Lione jumped out of his seat

“It’s out front, follow me!” The two men raced to the front of the building at breakneck pace. Lione was greeting by a gruesome sight. The body sprawled on the front lawn was of an older man. The cause of death was apparent, as several nasty slash wounds covered him. His left eye had been removed, leaving a gaping socket gazing at Lione. The strangest thing was the message written in what appeared to be blood next to the corpse.

“We’re hunting them down, just try and stop us, you fucking exorcists!”

---------------------
So I guess we know what Rhode’s present is. XD The head thing seemed too gruesome, and it would have made indentifing the bodies really hard. BTW, the corpse isn’t Ravi or the Old Panda. Heavens no! Its just some random bookman (But Lione doesn’t know that yet does he?) Djmewmew, signing off =D~!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Yay! The first chapter of Volume 02 has arrived.

I love, love, LOVE the humor of the chapter. It's a nice change from the seriousness of the earlier chapters. Everyone forgets about me on the train... again. :scry

Djmewmew said:
Tabby had locked herself in her room, and wouldn’t even open it for her brother, answering his knock with a “SHE’S GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!” and some hicupp/sobbing.
Is this referring to me?

Anyway, nice lead-ons and hints for the ongoing chapters. Looks like magier will have a fun time writing about the "present" (if she writes about that). Hehe

Overall, nice introductory chapter for Volume 02. :thumbs
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Yush, thats referring to you XD You went to Tabby's room and attempted to break the door down while shouting various threats and expletives =3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

LOL I must have crawled there since I suffered a lot of blood loss. Thinking about it, banging against someone's door while on the floor is quite a comedic scene. :rofl
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Good Chapter !

It's funny just like I always expect from you ! and I like the dead body OOOOO man I wish my chapter was coming up soon hope nobody forgets about Flames by then :scry
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

snoogen0120 said:
LOL I must have crawled there since I suffered a lot of blood loss. Thinking about it, banging against someone's door while on the floor is quite a comedic scene. :rofl
I think the anger blinded out the pain.....XD........but 'cha thats a funny thought XD
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

erm...just to get somethings clarified:

tabby's brother is lione the exorcist... (really sorry...but who is lione's rper?)
lione and zeran are uninjured from the fight
tabby & rinvak suffered some bruising blows to the abdomen
steph is the most seriously wounded with a deep gash on which foot? and a near-to neck thrust? (is she supposed to move O_O )
the exorcists have reached the north america branch hq?

from the looks of the exorcists...i guess everyone will be healed before my chapter... ;_;
aside from flame's chapter, i'm in quite a fluster with the current on-going plot already ><
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

tune said:
erm...just to get somethings clarified:

tabby's brother is lione the exorcist... (really sorry...but who is lione's rper?)
lione and zeran are uninjured from the fight
tabby & rinvak suffered some bruising blows to the abdomen
steph is the most seriously wounded with a deep gash on which foot? and a near-to neck thrust? (is she supposed to move O_O )
the exorcists have reached the north america branch hq?

from the looks of the exorcists...i guess everyone will be healed before my chapter... ;_;
aside from flame's chapter, i'm in quite a fluster with the current on-going plot already ><
I don't think Lione is her brother, just the leader of the NA HQ. I think her brother is a Finder so maybe you might know him?
Lione and Zeran aren't injured as far as I know but their pride might be hurting

Tabby and Rinvak (I just realized I spelled her name wrong the entire time lol Some reason I have a feeling that she might a he...) are slightly injured.

I know that I'm the most seriously injured considering multiple stab wounds from Magier and the earlier battle with Maria and gang so you could treat me. From what I got, I can't walk that far and I get fatigue easily. It takes several days to recuperate from said injuries and for bone marrow to replenish the lost blood and I lost a lot (educational lesson from a premed; didn't expect that did you? jk) I hope I don't recover completely by the time I write my chapter; I have an idea already ::crosses fingers::

And yes, we have finally arrived at the NA HQ. If I said anything wrong djmewmew, please correct :)
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

snoogen0120 said:
I don't think Lione is her brother, just the leader of the NA HQ. I think her brother is a Finder so maybe you might know him?
Lione and Zeran aren't injured as far as I know but their pride might be hurting

Tabby and Rinvak (I just realized I spelled her name wrong the entire time lol Some reason I have a feeling that she might a he...) are slightly injured.

I know that I'm the most seriously injured considering multiple stab wounds from Magier and the earlier battle with Maria and gang so you could treat me. From what I got, I can't walk that far and I get fatigue easily. It takes several days to recuperate from said injuries and for bone marrow to replenish the lost blood and I lost a lot (educational lesson from a premed; didn't expect that did you? jk) I hope I don't recover completely by the time I write my chapter; I have an idea already ::crosses fingers::

And yes, we have finally arrived at the NA HQ. If I said anything wrong djmewmew, please correct :)
and i was wondering if the injury extended to a jugular artery/vein... ><
do you want to be left with a slight wound or heavy wound for your chapter? :) but that'll depend on chapter 22 and 23 if everyone is not healed by then... :(
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Great chapter as always, as expected, you're my queen in writing chapters <3 <3 <3 . And the humour in it is fabulous.
Djmewmew said:
“It’s good to be home~!” chirped Tabby, skipping up the to the entrance of the mansion.

“It’s good to be not stuck in a confined area with you” Rinvak spat venomously at Tabby, her hair sticking out in all directions.
Great, luv this scene. Tabby reminded me of Lavi and Rinvak of Kanda. xD
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Hehe~ Its sorta like that isn't it? I'd watched that epi again where Ravi reaks havoc on Kanda and Allen and I couldn't resist having Tabby try. XD

And Tabby's brother is not Lione, he's a finder, like Snoogen said. And wait, your premed snoogen 8O?? That's awesome =D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

tune said:
and i was wondering if the injury extended to a jugular artery/vein... ><
do you want to be left with a slight wound or heavy wound for your chapter? :) but that'll depend on chapter 22 and 23 if everyone is not healed by then... :(
Ummmmmm... if the jugular artery/vein was cut, I would be dead. lol You're so cute! Ummmmm... it doesn't matter how injured I am in my chapter; I just plan on staying in a hospital bed since I'm assuming my rampage on Tabitha's door opened up the wounds :rofl
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

okie :D
i hope you can give a name to tabby's brother, djmewmew :D

sorry...but, who is lione's rper again? ><
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,301
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

I guess Lione has no rper, am I right?
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 21 – We've Won But You’re Still Keeping Score

Lione has nobody, he's just sorta.........there...........deathshadow put him in during the prolouge.

Tabby's bro doesn't really have a name, so someone can feel free to name him.
 
Top