- Joined
- Jan 3, 2006
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 9
Well the chapter title says it all.
Fuck you, that's a great cover! great colouring, so stop rubbing it in to us that can't do cool stuff like that!metalanime said:heres a weak attempt at the cover.

but God damnit, that's a nice coloured picture.. so don't act like it's easy, because I sure as hell can't do stuff like that..

, i really whan't to improve beacause i particulary suck at coloring 
eileenting88 said:Here's my contribution. Any groups can use it. I dont mind.
with black, i prefer to have them flat, and in this case flat is even more obvious ( to me ), as it's like some dark blobby matter ( "black often looks grey when highlighting" - Allessio Cavatore ). Good Luck!metalanime said:I was thinking about doing the kyuubi page that nytro did as well, but once the hq comes out. I was kind of debating on whether the black balls should be a flat color, or super smooth and reflective. What do you guys think?
I'll try and do better next time.
don't worry mine is in progress... Probably i will upload today ^^metalanime said:Im just waiting for batanga and vhea to come and show me up.