- Joined
- Dec 7, 2005
- Messages
- 205
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
since this chapter(296) is the last scence we will see with Kabuto..i'm guessing..then why not Kabuto..
..we will not see Kabuto for a while later..

I totally agree with that, GK...Gold Knight said:I think out of the three Shikamaru covers so far, I'd have to say clarity gets my vote as the best one so far. Nice job all, though!
nine, you should consider joining up with Zarosaki, very good work!

lmao, i agree, it really is a crappy so-so coloring, whats with the electricity in his vest?Khaludh said:...what's up with his chuunin vest? ...i myself prefer the chuunin vest to be a lot darker in color...
so excuse the bit of crappyness, but the crappyness will be patched up later and sent into my DA account.



funny..i've already am with the Zarosaki..:P but, i guess nobody knows yet because my page didn't come out yet..and you might don't know it either some people up here whose contribute also from Zarosaki..hehe..:PGold Knight said:I think out of the three Shikamaru covers so far, I'd have to say clarity gets my vote as the best one so far. Nice job all, though!
nine, you should consider joining up with Zarosaki, very good work!

*

I like the clouds and the sky. It's just that maybe with the yellow and orangish sky, you can add a bit of yellow to the shading of the vest and the blue shirt?
[shadow=red,left]this is the picture (by Vhea!!) i used for my sig btw: http://www.ladybenko.net/users/vhea/kaigakan/gallery/180.jpg - K[/shadow]