- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 245
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey Vhea,could you put the cleaned image here please?I'd like to see it.
Thanks!
Thanks!
O_o..... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL... No prob...Wow,thank you very much vhea,you're fast!By the way,if it's not a problem would you tell me wich program do you use to clean the chapters?me gustaría saberlo...jeje(I'm also from Spain ;p)I saw it in your profile!
oooppsss!!forget what I said before I was confused I thought the colored sakura was from Vhea.Anyway,bebong you're fast coloring,but I think the same as nytrogyn,and I like the pic.
Thanks!;p
I'll use photoshop!jeje
Vhea said:Well the clean page is from a friend, and she gave me to to color it, so , sorry, but I can't give to you ( ya los iento tio... xD pero esque me la han pasado en plan favor y no puedo ir pasandola por ahi :/)
quien va a saber?
jej
pues igual el chico que , que casualidad, tambien colorea portadas?Efernand said:quien va a saber?
jej
Yoooo seeeee, era un chiste. no me matesVhea said:pues igual el chico que , que casualidad, tambien colorea portadas?
Igual que le ha costadoa el o a mi limpiarla, podeis hacerlo vosotros ^^U

