Chapter 299 Contributions

Zoe303

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hey Vhea,could you put the cleaned image here please?I'd like to see it.
Thanks!
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
nice try bebong, but sakura isnt properly colored...
go over the black lines next time..
 

Zoe303

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Wow,thank you very much vhea,you're fast!By the way,if it's not a problem would you tell me wich program do you use to clean the chapters?me gustaría saberlo...jeje(I'm also from Spain ;p)I saw it in your profile![br]Posted at: March 18, 2006, 05:57:38 AM_________________________________________________oooppsss!!forget what I said before I was confused I thought the colored sakura was from Vhea.Anyway,bebong you're fast coloring,but I think the same as nytrogyn,and I like the pic.
Thanks!;p
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Wow,thank you very much vhea,you're fast!By the way,if it's not a problem would you tell me wich program do you use to clean the chapters?me gustaría saberlo...jeje(I'm also from Spain ;p)I saw it in your profile!


oooppsss!!forget what I said before I was confused I thought the colored sakura was from Vhea.Anyway,bebong you're fast coloring,but I think the same as nytrogyn,and I like the pic.
Thanks!;p
O_o..... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL... No prob...

Well the clean page is from a friend, and she gave me to to color it, so , sorry, but I can't give to you ( ya los iento tio... xD pero esque me la han pasado en plan favor y no puedo ir pasandola por ahi :/)

And well, I ussualli I clean the covers with photoshop... I don't use any special programs...
 

Zoe303

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Ok no problem vhea,thank you(gracias de todas formas ;)I'll use photoshop!jeje
 

ff7799

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Either more people were on spring break this week or the motivational levels have greatly diminished this week. :(

Either most people were on spring break this week or the motivational levels have greatly diminished this week. :(
Thanks as usual Manji, nice effort JDP, keep it up Fuzzy.
 

Manji Yoshimitsu

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Khaludh said:
Would anybody please colour page 16? :wtf

The Sakura reading Sai's colouringbook page...
Here's my try:
 

ff7799

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Yow, Manji your Sakura looks insane this ones definetly going in the HQ for next release and the next Photobook project. I'm very impressed with the red shading effects to show that its a serious wound and not some childish censored wound like they often use.
 

vaizards

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
yeah nice colour manji....
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Better than mines!!!LOL
 

Efernand

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Vhea said:
Well the clean page is from a friend, and she gave me to to color it, so , sorry, but I can't give to you ( ya los iento tio... xD pero esque me la han pasado en plan favor y no puedo ir pasandola por ahi :/)
:p quien va a saber? :p jej
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
haha really? naa XD
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Efernand said:
:p quien va a saber? :p jej
pues igual el chico que , que casualidad, tambien colorea portadas?
Igual que le ha costadoa el o a mi limpiarla, podeis hacerlo vosotros ^^U
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
stole a bunch for our v2 release, goodjob everybody.
 

Efernand

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Vhea said:
pues igual el chico que , que casualidad, tambien colorea portadas?
Igual que le ha costadoa el o a mi limpiarla, podeis hacerlo vosotros ^^U
Yoooo seeeee, era un chiste. no me mates :(
 
Top