Chapter 40 - Hidden secrets that shall be known | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 40 - Hidden secrets that shall be known

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Page 1

It is said that we noahs are the keys of the plan of the earl. Akuma are mere machines, it is us who'll decide who'll win the battle. It sounds stupid, but the victory is ours. Humans and excorsists are betrayers it is said. They announce themself as the true followers of the believe of god. But I won't believe that, this is my diary...

Page 9

Are we the blessed ones? Are the exorcists the cursed one? Well, lots of my family members would answer this question affirmative, but it is not what I believe. I believe, and am sure that we are the cursed ones and the earls is using us as a mere machine. But I am not hopeless, the true god (which I wouldn't call the earl) and his true apostles (which aren't the noahs) - the excorsists - has the ability of bringing salvation and making an end to this painfull curse...

Page 34

The true intention, is that the earl wants to become a god. He acts like a lion, being king of the jungle. The earl can not face reality, worser he hates reality. He wants to be the true god, and he'll do anything at its costs. He has a plan that shall be carried out, and that plan is the stairway to his trone. What are we noah? We are what is said the blessed humans that will carry out the true message, the message that will destroy the fake world. And excorsists will be defeated, all innocence must be defeated. This is what I will not believe, sadly my brothers and sisters aren't the same as I am thinking...

Page 122

Can we noah be defeated? Well we strongly believe that we have fate on our side, and that fate will choose our side. So we can not be defeated by stupid excorsists. Today, I did something risky, it could have cost my flife. I made contact with a bookman, to change some important information. I can't remember his name, but the killings of the bookmen happened earlier than the opponing side expected. I strongly pray for the man, not to be killed...

Page 156

Who's true? Am I wrong? Is it indeed the earl that's the truth? I can't take it anymore, I don't want to, can't believe of me being wrong. Can I leave my opinion, because that important bookman with my important message is killed. I ensured him of not being killed, I ensured him being safe but I was wrong and it's all my fault. Forgive me god, punish me if you have to...

Page 218

It seems there is suspicion among us. The earl knows about a traitor in his group, he said he'll do anything. I will not be able to finish this book, I will not be able to tell the secret, the key to defeat us and the earl in this book. Maybe, when important persons will read this I will be killed. Do I regret my actions? No, I can't because I think they are justified. I'll give this book to a loyal man, and will not make the same mistake. I can not tell about the secret to him, but I can tell him how, where, why to find this secret. The name of he man is...

Legno was suprised, and confused. He couldn't come up with this. He was bored he walked in HQ library. Maybe bored was the wrong word, Legno always knew from his teacher about a noah traitor written a diary that could been important to the excorsist. But less was known, it was also said that he had the ability of letting people seeing the reality if they were pure within their heart. Only real good people could see, touch and read the book. Legno was a prey for the plan of the earl and the noah, staying inside HQ was the least he could do. And thinking about that book, made legno going to the library.

"It is time, I need to speak to someone. This is something that should be known." Legno walked out the library, slammed the door behind walking to the office of...

Author's note: the office, and the name of the man is something I leave to the next author

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
something so important! wohoot
but I'm next oO
I will leave this part to the next exorcist writer ^^
I'll stay with the noahs for a while

is the noah the known traitor or a possible new one?

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
OMG, the diary is awesome. *_*
The thoughts, feelings....everything is quite great written down. *bows*
Wow, so the key to defeat us (Noah) and the Earl is somewhere hidden. To find the truth would give the fanstory a new touch. Great chapter, it surely would get interesting if Legno figured out the secret. ^_^

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Whee!~ Well worth the wait, and your best chapter yet koenosaki!

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Thank you

The noah traitor, well some people use elements of the real story other do it too but on an alternativeway, it is what you can choose. The traitor is a fact, the who is something left in the middle (I think a the secret is more inmportant in here, people will agree). About the being late, gomene but some factors are playing in my advantage: mangahelpers sometimes down, the mantainance, a first version that wasn't good,.... That idea was playing a week in my head, but I wanted it to be good. And then days later it was the diary idea that came up...

So sorry for the wait guys...

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you

The noah traitor, well some people use elements of the real story other do it too but on an alternativeway, it is what you can choose. The traitor is a fact, the who is something left in the middle (I think a the secret is more inmportant in here, people will agree). About the being late, gomene but some factors are playing in my advantage: mangahelpers sometimes down, the mantainance, a first version that wasn't good,.... That idea was playing a week in my head, but I wanted it to be good. And then days later it was the diary idea that came up...

So sorry for the wait guys...
i was afraid people lost interest in the story so that's why i sent that pm. i thought it was odd that after two volumes people didn't want to write anymore...

anyway, i really liked this chapter because it was a nice change in the format and pace. it was very mysterious and unique. i really liked the way you intergrated the manga into the chapter though like you said i doubt the traitor noah will play an important role in the story aka don't need to reveal it.

overall nice job :thumbs

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I liked it I hope hoshino would do something like that