Chapter 54 - Endless space | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 54 - Endless space

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
- At the house of the noah traitor in kanto -

"So this is it, here we are supposed to find something in this house" said legno. Legno turned around and couldn't fin his finder, koko. "Jeeezzz, where's it that guy. Away or late, that guy is like a pain in my ass. What the heck? Gonna go inside anyway with or without him"

Legno slowly opened the door of the house and entered the house. Overconfident to reveal some misteries, his first impresions were dissapointed. A huge house, better a rich man's house with nothing special. It was just a house with rooms, etc. but nothing special. "Well misteries are supposed to be found on a difficult way" There must be something, let's take a look he thought by himself but at the same way worrying about where and what koko was doing.

- Near the house -

"Damned, maybe I have should have told legno about the light I saw in the forest in the backyard. But what the hell, I can't do antyhing against my curiosity" said koko. Koko was slowly walking around in the forest. The light dissapeared, and he had no idea what he was searching for. But the light must have a reason he thought. Koko continued walking deeper into the creepy forest

- In the house -

"So many rooms, and nothing interesting. Is this really a place where any important secret can be found." Legno entered several rooms, but his attention was driven away by one door. A door at the end of the hall. Slowly he opened that door. "This must be it. Hope I'll find something in here" But again nothing special. Legno, as usual was cautious and researched the room in every detail. In the middle of the room, something strange happened. Legno couldn't move, the book became a light. "Damned what is this, can't move. Is this a trap? Arrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!"

- Somewhere in the forest -

" This sound, the scream of legno. Damned he's in trouble. I shouldn't have left him. Need to go back" As soon as koko turned around, there it stood before him, a sheadow. Koko felt on the ground...

- In the house -

"Where am I? What is this?" "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh...." Legno heard a scream behind him and turned around. he couldn't believe his eyes. A small boy laying down on his bed. "Get away, it hurst. My head? Pain, pain, pain... What's happening to me." The boy getting out of his bed, was running towards legno. His face was creepy. Legno feared an attack. "Innocence activated" Nothing happened. "Damned, can't use my innocence, what's happening?" Legno ready to defend himself with anything he got. "Come on... What do you want of me" The boy walked towards legno with murderous eyes. "let's see": said the boy. Legno feared of being killed, such a murderous aura. Slowly the boy approached legno. "It's now or never". Legno grabbed his stick to slap the boy, but he couldn't. Eyes and mouth opened, legno couldn't believe what he saw. The boy just walked through him. "What is happening?". Legno saw the boy running to a mirror. "What's the meaning of those crosses on my forehead, what's the meaning of the colour of my skin". "You are my precious. You are mine. Follow me"

- At the forest -

"Finder? Only a finder? Is that everything?". " A level 2 akuma" said koko. "Well this you lucky day" smiled the level 2 akuma, "this your end". Koko smiled back...

- In the house -

Legno came back to the real world. He couldn't believe what he saw, he saw the boy becoming a noah. But he didn't know why? Why? That event. Did it have a meaning? Suddenly legno couldn't believe his eyes. When he entered the room, the book he had with him was closed. But after that event, the book was opened on page 5

Page 5:
I was born in kanto and I was cursed in kanto, a place where the sun can't shine. I wouldn't call it blessing as my brothers and sisters say. I wonder why me? Why that birth and why that curse? Never saw the light of the sun. Doesn't have that fact a meaning. Sometimes I think to myself, if my birth wasn't the badest thing that would happen. But I will not believe that, I have been born to determine the outcome of the war. The war that the excorsists will win. Therefor I wanted you to enter my house. With my noah ability, this unrevealed line must be revealed: JUST LOOK AROUND...

"Ahhh there you are. Legno... Suprised to see me?" As soon as koko entered the room, he couldn't believe his eyes. "What's this?". "Latin". It was the only thing legno could get out of his mouth. There they stood in a room, walls written full of lines written in latin...

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
oh latin... i haven't translated latin in 3 years. it brings back many memories (some fun but most stressful). have fun with that!

anyway, i'm guessing that being in the house and having the diary at the same time allow you to see the memories of the traitor noah. and i take it that koko found a way to defeat the akuma though i don't know for sure if he's an exorcist.

good chapter :thumbs

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
yep, the house and the diary has indeed a connection. Later on the pieces will get together, but the traitor wasn't certainly a stupid guy. About koko? the smame thing: LATER ON...

thanks anyway

AthrunZala222

mysteries among mysteries o_O interesting read... like Sherlock Holmes XD or Conan!!!! HURRY UP AND SOLVE THE MYSTERY I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Same here! Suspense is killing me. This surely is a mysterious house and a MYSTERIOUS DIARY *O*. This diary is totally cool, the whole idea is amazing. Great chapter b^_^d

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Well if people want this ended shortly, I'll try to do it within the next chapters...

thanks

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well if people want this ended shortly, I'll try to do it within the next chapters...

thanks
no, you should take as long as you need. there is no point in rushing a storyline to completion since rushing the plot might ruin the quality imo.

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
this story needs time ^^
it's soo thrilling and every bit makes me want the next even more
this feeling is great so keep your speed

rosalefay

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Whoo, so mysterious! =3 I love a good mystery. I wonder what's up with Koko? Is Koko an Akuma now? Did Koko kill the Akuma? Is Koko really Koko? And the writing on the wall... Gah! So cofusing! Nice one!

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, don't rush just because suspense is killing me ^_^. If your story suffers from it, I would rather die :3. (and read the scenario in grave xD)