Chapter twenty six: History, Legends, Truth | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter twenty six: History, Legends, Truth

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
"How long are you going to look at him? Wake him up already!", said Magier.
Who wuld have thought they'd meet another bookman, who is peacefully sleeping under a willow tree, without even searching for him?
"Patience, sister, just led him rest just a while longer he'll need all his strength when I talk to him."
Magier approaches the bookman slowly just to kick him against the tree. A cracking noise is heard.
"My, my Magier-chan I hope you didn't break his neck he must be able to speak."
The Bookmen coughs blood, "What? Who are you?!" He tries to crawl away but Magier pearces his leg with her sword. The Bookmen screams in pain. "See? He's able to speak Juaques. I wasn't a baaad girl."
"Mon dieu. Well, now excuse moi monsieur. My name is Jaques and I have some questions. What do you know about. Let's say strange legends? Historical mysteries? Innocence?"
The shoked bookman tries to understand the situation. Suddenly Magier sword draws near his throat.
"Better answer ossan this guy is far worse than me when you make him angry."
"Uhm uhm I'm just an old man. I don't know anything" he said frightened.
"Wrong answer now I can't protect you anymore." said Magier smiling. "Well, you are a stubborn one aren't you? Let me tell you something interesting."
Jaques knees down next to the bookman and touches his forehead. "Did you know that 70% of the human body are made of water?" Jaques skin turns grey, "and did you know that we Noahs have special powers? For example I can control all elements. After I touched you I could make you talk by controlling the electrical communication of your brain cells, But in the end you would be nothing but some kind of living pasty. But all the water in you body. Well, let's say what happens if I heat it up a bit?" The bookman starts to sweat his skin turns red. "Stop! I'll tell you something! The legend of the Thundergodbird! It's appears all one hundert years in a valley at the east! In Three weeks it'll appear again! It might be innocence! Don't kill me!"

The bookman returns to normal.
"Whos said I'll kill you? I just had some questions." Juaqes take a few steps back then turns around with an Evil grin. Magier quickly draws back from the Bookman.
"But, when I think about it. You betrayed your comrades. Thats a terrible sin. But since you helped us I'm shure" The bookman turns red again his skin peels and suddenly he bursts up in flames.

"You'll be send into purgatory and be able to look at the gates of heaven. I'll wave frome there the day I die"

AthrunZala222

so THAT'S what Magier and Jacques does for a living... It'll be nice to see how much further they prgoress

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ooooooo... you Noahs are so bad and sadistic!

Nice chapter considering that you displayed finally displayed your power. Some reason I was thinking of my physiology class when I was reading this. :XD Are you heading towards deathshadow's location?

BTW, where's IA?

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh he's just watching since I don't know his powers I dd not know how to use it for torture.
And I haven't gotten into his character yet. It#s a lot more fun to compare Jaques and Magier
when they talk to people.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Raijatsu said:
Oh he's just watching since I don't know his powers I dd not know how to use it for torture.
Oh that's true. His ability to turn any living object that he touches to dust isn't that great for tortue. I thought you either left him behind or he was at some kind of timeout table :rofl

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
added something important!
Jaques has to touch humans before he can use his powers on them.
Otherwise he would be too powerfull.

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Raijatsu said:
"But, when I think about it. You betrayed your comrades. Thats a terrible sin. But since you helped us I'm shure" The bookman turns red again his skin peels and suddenly he bursts up in flames.

"You'll be send into purgatory and be able to look at the gates of heaven. I'll wave frome there the day I die"
a frightful ability you have there... >< *i'll be having nightmares tonight...*
its great how you describe the bookman being sinned o_o
its really a good thing that legno is not the one under the tree...><

Raijatsu said:
added something important!
Jaques has to touch humans before he can use his powers on them.
Otherwise he would be too powerfull.
i had contact restriction placed on some of my character's abilities too :D

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
"I'll wave from there the day I die"
My, what a cool sentence of Jaques. xD I love your character more and more and the talkings between him nad magier are always so funny. But your ability is really creepy. If Jaques just had the enormous desire to immediately kill every person he sees, combied with this abilty...he would be more creepy than me. Well, actually he's, when I think about it, more creepy than me with the abilty alone xD.
Poor bookman ^-^. We're wandering around killing old bookmen :P.
Well, it's our job.

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
OMG I could totally use this chapter to my advatage !

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hm, I wonder what do ya want to do, deathshadow. ^_^