Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 434 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 434

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

…Don’t give me that look it’s true!​

Sorry for the delay but I got caught on the Road of Life!
*Gets bombarded by Kakashi fans*

*Cough* Um… Ya that’s my amazing intro speech….
What? You were expecting pie or something? LET THE COMMENTS BEGIN! :darn
(Thanks to Cez and Kokotas for the awsome scans)

~~Chopper's Ten Comments~~
One Piece Chapter 434: White Beard and Red Hair

Shoot first, Ask Questions later​

1. Space Pirates?
Well Enel definitely didn’t waste time making a flashy introduction. Hope the poor munchkin alien survived (Which it probably will)…

We still can’t tell what kind of species the thing is, but at least we know it’s alive from it’s speech bubble reaction. On note of the speech bubble, it seems that Oda has decided to throw a skull into the form of an exclamation mark. Be this to describe E.T.’s pain or its pirating career… we’ll find out soon enough.

Obviously I’m going with the space pirate theory!

Let the Bodies hit the floor!​

2. A Spirit Without Limits.
Again Oda brings us all closer to the realm of the supernatural. If the Merry Go’s speech wasn’t enough evidence for you that the supernatural exists, Shanks' spiritual energy should convince you to the edge of your seats! To knock surrounding people out just by walking near them, that is definitely incredible.

Come to think of it, Whitebeard does criticize Shanks for bringing so much spirit… does this mean Shanks can decide how much energy he’s emitting? Either way the people and bandits back at Luffy’s hometown seemed fine, so I’d assume so. That or Shanks has gotten a lot stronger than before.

A strong resolution is needed to stand beside him huh? Hmm… I suppose this could also mean those with a strong will or dream heh. In short to match a strong spirit, you need a strong spirit!

Get Drunk and Talk!​

3. More Surprises Revealed
West Blue and an apprentice on Gold Rodger’s ship…. Shanks is sharply rising on the coolness meter! Remember that way back that of the four seas surrounding the Grand Line, West Blue is suppose to be the toughest of them all. With all this information, Shanks’ strength is now totally understandable.

But then there’s the issue of Buggy… Yes I’m talking about the same annoying clown that got sent flying by Luffy right at the beginning. Buggy has shown that he could be quite dangerous, being the only villain to actually almost succeed in taking Luffy’s head (literally). The only problem I see with Buggy, and the reason for his low bounty, is his bad luck and lack of common sense. How many times can we note that the clown has unknowingly traveled to the wrong island, and allowed some stranger to come aboard into his crew. Heck if he wasn’t so gullible I think Buggy would actually be able to accomplish something someday!

On a side note, Whitebeard sure likes to drink alot... remember kids drinking is bad for you!... unless your a giant with a huge white mustache growing out of your nose!

So cool!!!​

4. A New Era?
Well everyone kept wondering why Shanks would lose an arm to a lousy sea king if he was supposedly so strong. The answer is revealed, he bet it… to a “New Era!” That and his nakama was in danger.

Shanks makes a good point here, your nakama and friends will always help carry your dreams, so protecting them is part of your life job! With these words, Shanks has officially passed his blessing to Luffy in hopes that the kid will truly make a name for himself as “Pirate King!”

Well Dang!​

5. BLACKBEARD???
Well the gluttonous giant has just risen to a whole new level in my book. To be able to harm Shanks like that, and in a serious fight too! Dang that’s just crazy! And with Ace chasing down the maniac…. Things are really getting dark!

The Will of D.​

And now even more the Will of D. is emphasized. With Blackbeard’s will, and his supposed strength… his danger levels are through the roof!
As a theory for his fighting style, Blackbeard seems to be the definition of a “real pirate.” In other words, he’ll use anything around him as a weapon. Ah great… I just made myself afraid of the bugger….

I agree! Please!​

6. SAVE ACE
You’ve read my mind Shanks… with Blackbeard’s will and abilities, I fear for Ace’s health! Oh but wait, Ace also has the Will of D. on his side! That’s a bit of comfort.
But still it’s dangerous… OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD STOP HIM WHITEBEARD!!!!

Denied!​

7. Whitebeard’s Anger Revealed
Alright, when I first saw this picture I felt like running out of the room. That face just shows how determined Whitebeard is on killing that son of a *****! And I suppose I have to agree with him. Killing is already way wrong by itself, but to kill your nakama? That just crosses way over the line!

With this in mind… BEAT HIM UP ACE!!!! :xp

It’s a mini-war!​

8. And then the Heaven’s Split at the news of the Rampaging Era!
Is this Rampaging Era really to be feared? Shanks and Whitebeards have real different answers for that question. But then he is the “Whitebeard” after all. Either way a sparring match has somehow emerged, with sword vs. spear. My question is… Where did that spear come from in the first place? I didn’t see it in previous panels, and now WHAM it just pops out… maybe the inner-dwellings of Whitebeard’s pants? :blink

Not to mention the results of a single attack… to make the heaven’s split with such ease! These two definitely deserve their titles, which reminds me of Blackbeard… I’m now afraid of him again… :sweatdrop

Subtle… very subtle…​

9. Violent aren’t they?
And thus another village has fallen to the surprisingly small Blackbeard Pirate Crew. Needless to say, these guys are vicious! They don’t seem to give any mercy whatsoever. I suppose this is what a real pirate is like. Really surprised that these guys till aren't noted by the World Government.
The more and more I see of these guys from now on… the more and more I start to despise them… poor grampa down there….

At least they had the decency to keep some buildings standing. :notrust

*Que Squealing Fan-Girls and Chopper*​

10. ACE
And Oda just had to do it… Ace has finally caught up with the traitorous @#$! This will be quite a fight. I swear if Blackbeard does beat Ace… I am going to find a way to make new angry faces just for him! Portgas Vs. Marshall, D. Vs. D. A fight to look forward to, well the results anyhow as Oda may or may not show the fight at all!

Also what happened to Buggyand his gang? Wasn’t Ace with them? Darn Smelly Clown, if you have any worth come and make sure Ace lives DANGIT!

Rating: With all the excitement and blood that this chapter has pumped into my body, this chapter really deserves a
5 out of 5 bentos…

ACE FOREVER!!!!

Be sure to chek out White Silver's Commentaries too! Click ME!

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

Dark Zeza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong