Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 435 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chopper's Ten Comments~ One Piece 435

Garaku

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

Hoping to fill your appetites just as well!​

What better way to celebrate Mangahelper’s Birthday than One Piece Comments?
As this is a very controversial chapter, remember to direct all complaints to the squirrel bin over there.
*Points to Bin Labeled “Squirrels.”

Oh and thanks again to Cez and Kokotas for Edited Mangas!

~~Chopper's Ten Comments~~
One Piece Chapter 435:

ATTENTION: It hurts.​

1. I don’t think it’s a rabbit -.-
Of course it’d live. It’s ENEL’S lightning after all. But gee that’s some recovery time! Little guy really has a bit of stamina! So let’s see what we can tell just by looking at him…

He seems old judging from the mustache, enrolled into some sort of force seen from his uniform… and for some strange unthinkable reason I just can’t call him human! Now for his profession… he doesn’t look like a pirate does he? Guess the exclamation mark from the previous chapter was just for pain’s sake. Or… just maybe… He’s an army moon pirate recruiting soldiers for domination over the secret weapon known as the moon!

Alright that last line there was just a crazy out of mind theory for those without humor :p.

Together, a dream and ship are made.​

2. What else are friends for?
So it turns out Franky is the only dismantler with decent building skills thanks to Old-Man Tom. Sure the rest of the family can build a house, but a dreamship is definitely on a whole new level.

But of course where would you be without friends? Now with the official help of the Galle-La Company, Franky’s dream and Merry’s successor have just boarded the speedway to completion!
Hmm… you’d think during all this, the rest of the Franky Family would at least help carry the wood around. Then again, they may have had some work time while Oda wasn’t drawing. It’s up to you to choose what to believe.

Whatever scenario one point still stands, A SHIP IS GOING TO BE BORN!

The News is Out!​

3. Aokiji does it again...
News and report of Enies Lobby has finally gotten out! According to Robin, the Ice Admiral (No pun intended, seriously. Cool how it almost sounds like one though huh?) managed to keep the whole of the Franky Family safe. Unfortunately, the Strawhats are directed the total blame instead, including the results of the Buster Call!

Then again you could also call this good news since bounties are obviously coming out of this report!
So with your nakama back and no ship to ride, what do you do? Well...

Relax!​

4. 3 Rs. Restock, renew, and relax! If you want a recycling lesson, I’ll gladly give it to ya later!
After all the excitement that’s happened over this arc, the crew definitely needs to refresh both its spirit and supplies. With all that money remaining, no problem right? Turns out Luffy spent most of it on the party -.- .

Well they still have enough!... kinda. Chopper, Sanji, and Nami seem to have no problem buying what they want. Unfortunately for Luffy and Zoro, all they can afford is a vioent beating from Nami and a bunch of stingy Shop-Owners!

Honestly, is that really meat that Luffy and Chopper are eating? Looks more like candy to me….

Usopp come back!​

5. Pride of a Man
Alone without his nakama, of course Usopp is filled with needed decisions. He fights over whether to lie his way back in, or go to Elbaf for a brief vacation. IMO the lying method doesn’t seem to fit his belief in pride, but then again just because nakama do stupid things, doesn’t mean that they’re outcasted forever.

Either way, I pray he makes the right choice that will help him towards his dream ,and the way back to his old nakama.

The Pride of a Man Is the Truth Behind our Strength!

The Next Destination Is…​

6. Merman Island!
Most of us, if not all saw this coming. As we are now officially half-way through the Grand Line and One Piece, Oda has kept his word on brining us the Wonder-World under the sea. Wait… UNDER THE SEA? In a way this resembles Skypia, but at the same time it totally differs! First we have an island totally not where it should normally be, and second with it being under the sea, how the heck is a ship going to get there?

Have submarines been invented yet? With the technology of Water 7, I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they had anything similar. And then… how will Luffy and the others visit or survive the island without drowning? So many questions, yet sure to be answered in a spectacular manner. And of course with Merman Island comes… MERMAIDS!!! Hehe can’t resist sharing this scene:

Good Luck with your Search Sanji!​

The Bermuda Furarian Triangle!​

7. As if it being underwater wasn’t hard enough…
With about 100 ships disappearing every year, and ghost ships popping up, we finally have an explanation to where all the victims of the Bermuda Triangle go!

This triangle definitely gives opportunities for more side-stories, and for the anime… FILLERS! Dangit Toei, they better be good cause Oda has just given you an awesome position to place the junk! Not much else to say except looking forward to it! Oh and here's hoping some ghost sightings will happen during their adventure in there :tem

….FAST!​

8. Ship Construction and Completion…in the Same Chapter!
Hehe wouldn’t expect any less from the shipwrights of Galle-La and Franky! Not only did they manage to finish the ship before a week, but even before the 5 day limit ended! Simply amazing!

Now about the ship’s appearance, if Chimney says that it looks awesome, I’ll believe her! Can’t wait to see the results of Franky’s dream!

FINALLY WHAT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!​

9. Bounties Revealed!
…. FIFTY? PET? SH!TY MARINES I’M GONNA KILL THEM!!!!!!

*Cough* Sorry lost control. Haha ya this part of the chapter is definitely gonna arouse a number of different opinions due to certain fans and their favorite characters. From an unprejudiced view, I have to admit the bounties are fair enough. The newbies, have had a nice increase in bounties, and with Zoro and Luffy increasing the most. Some fans have complained about the big gap between the two big bounties, but remember that the posters just represent the government’s view on them, not their power level. Also for some reason I think Aokiji had something to do with Robin’s subtle 1mil increase.

On the topic of pictures, dang the resources of the marines really surprise me. But to be able to take a picture of bikini-Nami, but none of Sanji? That’s just ridiculous!

Fifty and pet… grrr… I hope for a “Hunt Down the Marine Photographers and Bounty Makers” Arc to come up for vengeance!

Franky Kaizoku!​

10. And another long awaited moment!
With the discovery of Franky’s bounty poster among the bunch, the Franky Family has wasted no time in sending him off. Looks like Franky is gonna be the newest member of the Strawhat Pirates! But then again, my friend reminds me that Luffy or Franky can still just say no.

Then there’s the fact of Franky being the son of a pirate? Be it a famous pirate or a total no-name? Let’s hope we find out soon!

Rating: This chapter was good but just not up to par with the past chapters. I can’t quite note what is dragging it down, but for its lack of a perfect score, feel free to blame the @#$!@#$~!# marines! This chapter gets a 4.5 out of 5 bentos for supernatural reasons!

Robotic Red

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Sanji

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

Garaku

Reaction score

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi