Shounen - Chrno Crusade by Moriyama Daisuke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Chrno Crusade by Moriyama Daisuke

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
More Info about Chrno Crusade!

I know that Manga is licensed and completed in some countrys, but I also know that some people here, including my little self, still stick with the Edited Mangas :D

Illuminati Manga stopped the Edited Manga last summer at ch47 (vol7) :scry

But now MangaONE has just released ch49-53 (vol8). Seems that ch48 is still unscanlated (should be vol7, if I'm correct).

Lets hope that they complete this Manga finally, it's a good one :sweat

Enjoy the scans and feel free to discuss Chrno Crusade here. I'll edit this page later with more detailed information about this awesome Manga.

//edit... the manga is completly scanlated ^_^

Have fun! :luv

Last edited:

Lims

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Chrno Crusade [latest: ch49-53]

I absolutely adore this manga :smile-big I still regard it as one of my most favourite ones....
I even ordered the last two volumes from abroad just to be able to read how the story ends (though i would have to wait till the beginning of the next month to get my hands on them)....
It's great that MangaOne is still working on this project :smile-big Hope they do the last 2 chapters of volume 07, too...
The story is really INTRIGUING, the characters and their relations are developed with a real skill, and the art is really detailed, cleaned, fantastic and eye-catching.... :luv At some points the manga even made me feel depressed.....
And this combination is exactly the reason why i wait with such
impatience for the next chapters...
All in all..... an awesome manga! If you like stuff like that, it's a must read :noworry

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I really enjoyed this manga as well. I think that the anime really did not do it justice at all. x_x

I have seen the whole manga series here in the States for sale, and I actually went as far as to get a few of them too.

I might download it though, easier for me to keep and read. =3

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Mangaone released ch54-56 & Epilogue, so the whole series besides chapter 48 is scanlated :spaz

aznboiray

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Chrno Crusade [latest: ch54-56 & Epilogue]

chrno crusade good manga

bitterdoll27

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

i really like it, i wish i can continue reading it..

igndenok

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

i really love this manga because it's story so nice, and made me wipe my tears from reading it and watch this anime. hope there was another manga like this.

Kuuki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: Chrno Crusade

This serie is awesome. The story is original, and the art is neat and amazing. Very detailed too :) Character designs are awesome too, I like the sinners design very much!

I must say, it really nearly move me to tears in the last anime episode, and I cried when I read the manga ending. Double thumbsup for this serie :D

Kailen

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Ahh, this is one of my all-time favorites! All of the story, the characters, the art, so well done, it really meakes you understand and empathize with the characters. It was also the first manga to make me cry, as if i could feel what they were feeling. A shame the anime didn't make it justice.
I really become rather speechless when talking about it, it should really have gotten more attention.

darkdana666

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia

I love Chrono Crusade. It's a great story and lovely art work. X3

Armement

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Some of the panels in this manga are amazing. Particularly the ones involving water and brilliant light <3

dtyk

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Sorry to revive this ancient thread (for I had just read finished the entire Chrno Crusade Manga and I've got questions)

1). Who is the narrator/that female at the ending at chapter 56? onemanga link

2). Whatever happened to Genai/Vid? Who killed them?

3). What happened to general Duffau? Wikipedia stated that "he died", but I couldn't find the scene where he died (or were they referring to the anime instead?)

4). What exactly happen to Fiore/Florett? She mentioned to Satella that "the Florett she knows is dead?" What does that statement actually refers to? That she is physically dead and that another soul possesses her body or being completely mind-washed or an utter refusal to acknowledge her younger sister due to the pain of separation?

A lot of things were left unsaid, and it left me confused =/ Thanks

Picaro

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Re: [Featured] Chrno Crusade by Moriyama Daisuke

Chrono Crusade is one of my all-time favorite manga. It's really rare that I end up liking the bad and the good guys as much as I did with those of CC. I'm usually really picky with the main good and bad guys, but Chrono and Rosette are funny and cute and Aion effortlessly managed to become one of my favorite villains. :)
All in all, it's a great manga with wonderful characters, great character development and a story that will make you laugh and weep alike.

@dytk

1. It's Azmaria, grown-up.

2. It's not exactly stated, but I think it's a sure bet to say that he and Viede both died fighting first the forces of Pandemonium and later the strongest guys of the Magdalene order (including Remington).

3. Aion killed him.

4. It's pretty vague, but I think that Fiore considers herself a new personality/doll that was created by using Florette's dead body. She is aware about her connection with Satella, but chooses to treat it as something out of another life. In the end, her loyalties lie with Joshua and the Sinners.

Hope this answers your questions.