Art Claymore Volume Covers & Color Pages

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
LoL! For a second there, I thought Rubel was wearing a toque. (the edges of his hat are cut off in the picture). :XD

Kanashto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Hey thanks for the pics but some links don't work anymore :D

Can you please update them ?

EDIT: Btw I am talking about most of the early undercovers and frontcover of volume1 on the # 1 post :]

Last edited:

p1xel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Poland
wow i found out that all of them are good but i prefer 3rd,4th 8th and vol 12 cover.Also,my favorite is volume 12:)

Ryus

Country
United States
Just found this on the net (here http://phantomstudio.wordpress.com/mangavideos/claymore/)... anyone know if it's real or fan done?

I've yet to find it on another site to confirm its legitimacy. sorry...

I've searched the web for over an hour looking for another site to confirm the pic to no luck. So I'm still very much in doubt the pic is the real deal... because it's just editing on top of that TSS coloring. Which has never happened before.

I'm thinking they just made there own cover that looked legit so they could collect preorder money now. Plus the site that posted it lists that ch 101 will be added to the volume soon Don't know what that means... how do you add something to a volume after it's been printed?

However I posted it just in case someone else could help prove where or not it is the real deal.

Last edited:

Alisia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
Italy
The cover of volume 18 will be released July 2, 2010 along with memorabilia claymore

Ryus

Country
United States
The cover of volume 18 will be released July 2, 2010 along with memorabilia claymore
You maybe right but...

A guy who does translations (and proofreading) for TSS told me the cover of Volume 18 will be Dauf and Riful and is the small pic in the lower left hand corner of this advertisement.

Link to his reply to me on AS... http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=3085874#post3085874

BTW he also states that the Clare image in the lower left corner is the cover of the upcoming Claymore art book.

p1xel

Country
Poland
Volume 18 looks nice,better than these old covers i think...Daark cover.Soon there gonna be many priscilla covers,beacuse of that long battle.

Mokuton

Country
Vatican City State
anyone got v18&19 big size?

pokeone

Country
United States
Some of the links on the first page are dead, so I gathered together all the covers that were still active, got all the inner covers except for volume 12, which doesn't appear to be scanned, and also got a high resolution cover for volume 18 as well as the inner cover for that volume, and put it into a pack that you can get HERE.

HegemonKhan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
manga: Scene 18: Marked for Death, Part 1

anime: Scene 7: Marked for Death

Last edited:

Ryus

Country
United States
Re: Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

Moderator Notice:
moved this post to this thread from the ch 109 disc/110 pred thread~ HegemonKhan

Ok this was just released with a chinese scan on ch 109 (not a colored pic...)

If you look at the bottom, next to the Priscilla pic, there's the #19 and 12 and 3... so am I right to assume volume 19 will be out December 3rd or March 12th... depending on how you place the date. If this is the case then we should be seeing some new cover art soon. :D

EDIT:
A user on AS just confirmed it says December 3rd
It's 3rd of December

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)