Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Okay, last chapter was quite good. We can assume some powerful organization - which hitomi is part of - will oppose the code: breakers. Don't expect to know a lot from the beginning if this story will take long (kyo was long running manga that slight revealed its plot to a great ending where everything comes together).

Secrets will be kept for a long time :)
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
i don't think that the manga is quite ready for a major organization as a villain. I hope that for now, hitomi is working on his own. we'll probably get to meet the other code: breakers though. right now we only know three, i think.

I like sensei's movie scene though. i want to learn more about the code: breaker org itself, before someone opposes them.
 

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is actually the first time I might follow a manga from the begining of its serialization to its end (hopefully). Feels really wierd lol
Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation, I'm just not that good with ppl's names...
I think Hitomi is acting alone judging from the way he invites Ogami: "...Join me."
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is actually the first time I might follow a manga from the begining of its serialization to its end (hopefully). Feels really wierd lol
Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation, I'm just not that good with ppl's names...
I think Hitomi is acting alone judging from the way he invites Ogami: "...Join me."
Yeah, I don't think I've read too many manga from beginning of serialization to end...

Dogashi Kaden, Double Arts, and Blue Dragon Ral come to mind right off the bat... and all three of them ended terribly fast. Especially Blue Dragon... that was just unacceptable -___-
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
About Nenene...
Is there someone at EDEN who can manipulate the mind of the people?... ahm, another CBreaker?

Nenene said at Ogami that exist someone who the magnets stick, so... Can she remember anything about Toki?


Don't expect to know a lot from the beginning if this story will take long (kyo was long running manga that slight revealed its plot to a great ending where everything comes together).

Secrets will be kept for a long time
I agreed with that.
It begins with a thing and ends with another.
Is too early to anticipate something yet


Anyways, I apologize for making the error with Hitomi's name on the translation
Don't worry
But it was confusing for me about his name XD


About Hitomi there are two things...
First... He knows about Sakura...
and the second is... he seems like Sanada Yukimura [Well... Sakura is like Sakuya in SDK] ^^u
 

Hyde

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Come back caesarpk please :D
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm not caeserpk but...

That last chapter (26) was really good. They tried to outthink hitomi, but got outthought instead. lol. I wonder what he said to Kanda, i hope she's pretending.
He could be a good recurring enemy, though. Hopefully this signifies that Code Breaker will be around for a while!

Can't wait for the next chapter
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Was too long wait for this last chapter and now wait for another week for the manga again...

But was satisfactory...

I have no idea what the real motives of Hitomi but he is a very important character so we'll see him often in the story. I 'm sure.

And I'm intrigued about Hitomi did it at Kanda and her men but I haven't doubt that Ogami and Toki have no problems with them...

And where is Heika-sempai?

Pd. I was surprised to see Ogami play the piano... but was more surprising see the action from Sakura... and the kiss that wasn't a kiss
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
the kiss was a horrible tease from the author lol.

Hopefully the next one comes out soon, you're right harlett, it took way too long. It looks like we'll finally get a nice long arc. I'm really starting to look forward to next chapters :)

So why do you think that Hitomi abandoned?
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
When I was reading the manga and saw the 'kiss' Ogami-Sakura... and then I passed the next page and the kiss wasn't a kiss!!! Now I have a big trauma and frustration XD

The Hitomi's reason... uhm... well... I want to know that!
But maybe he has another people help him... I don't believe that he is alone

Hey...

Now I remember...
Does have Toki an assistant like Ogami at Kanda?

Or Ogami has an assistant/guardian/whatever.... because he is a new Code Breaker?

 
Last edited:

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the kiss was a horrible tease from the author lol.
If you really think about it, it's not anything big, but for some reason, these little teases are tantalizing to no end x_X

Anybody else read ch 27 yet?
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I just read it, it was really good. Finally we get to see a bit of the 'rare' kind. i wonder how rare she really is. Next chapter will definitely be interesting.

o toki still cares about nenene. that was unexpected. at least, for me it was. this is really getting to be one of my favs. can't wait for 28
 

GP Kyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
147
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
o toki still cares about nenene. that was unexpected. at least, for me it was. this is really getting to be one of my favs. can't wait for 28
not so unexpected for me, remember chapter 9, page 6.
about his goal, toki said: "protecting someone who is important to you"

and in chapter 24, pages 9-10-11, toki wasn't the same as always,
I think he adopted his actual personallity(I-don't-care-about-anything) when he became a CB... and I don't think he became a CB by his own, maybe his father was involved on this and later he was elected Prime Minister(remeber that The Diet of Japan is the responsible for selecting the Prime Minister and they are related to the code: breakers as their superiors... how convenient)

bye
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
not so unexpected for me, remember chapter 9, page 6.
about his goal, toki said: "protecting someone who is important to you"

and in chapter 24, pages 9-10-11, toki wasn't the same as always,
I think he adopted his actual personallity(I-don't-care-about-anything) when he became a CB... and I don't think he became a CB by his own, maybe his father was involved on this and later he was elected Prime Minister(remeber that The Diet of Japan is the responsible for selecting the Prime Minister and they are related to the code: breakers as their superiors... how convenient)
Yeah.
I think the same.

To Toki he doesn't care anything about 'his' father... but Nenene is all for him. Cool!

Ok...
But talking about Sakura and her power... [That Hitomi seems don't care about that]
She looks have the ability to void another abilities....

Well... We have to be afraid about the Sakura hugs =P
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
But if Toki still cares about nenene, she's pretending she doesn't know him. So she either:
1) knows all about code:breakers
2) hates him for supposedly abandoning her
3) someone used a memory machine to erase her memory of him. haha (or at least brainwashed her)

I think that it's probably no. 2. It didn't look she was in the hostages, though. Maybe hitomi doesn't know about her relation to toki. i'm glad she's safe though. if the hostages do die, she'll be around.
 
Last edited:

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
3) someone used a memory machine to erase her memory of him. haha (or at least brainwashed her)
I'm agreed with that
Well... at least with the fact of the brainwashed XD
No with the machine~
I think that there is someone in the CBreakers with the power to manipulate the mind


Maybe hitomi doesn't know about her relation to toki.

I don't think that!
If Hitomi knows about Sakura is probably he knows about Nenene
 

HARUHI_han

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
the kiss-but-not-the kiss did surprise all of us
and I more and more love Sakura, what a very interesting girl . Also she belongs to the annoying type but she's really different from other girls who share the similar character
I think that She is the truly heroine of justice , stronger and insistent than Ogami and other codes
(why many fans get irritated by her. I wonder ???? TT_TT)
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
i think that sakura is one of the stronger heroines in a shonen manga recently. the only problem is they don't let her ever fight someone. she spends most of her time diving in front of people to save them. that's why i dislike her, she's still slightly in the shadows compared to toki and ogami imo.

hitomi is definitely one of the more interesting villains. i'm hoping that he'll become a recurring villain. next chapter they'll probably make some choice that impresses him, and he'll leave them alive for now... (unfotunately then we prob have a training arc). i do wonder if he's working for someone and why though...

the kiss but not kiss was just so random, it shocked me. it's funny now though.
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, now we know what (or rather, who, I should say) Hitomi's real objective was...
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Oh, well...

what we have here

Sakura is too... rare!!
I like Sakura!
But I don't like that she is only hugging people. I'll hope that she does anything else.

And the final of the last chapter... lol

We have some of the next chances probably:

* We'll know about more about the Hitomi's plans.
* Or about the Fujiwara's family past.
* Maybe Hitomi's past.
* Ahm... Sakura going to discover something about her past thanks to Hitomi?
* Or only a trio of guys fighting between themselves while them searching to Sakura and the Prime Minister?


And in the end of this problem We gonna see how Sakura helping to Hitomi to escape because she doesn't want that Ogami or anyone else kill Hitomi -o-U
 
Top