Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

GP Kyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
147
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
I was searching for spoiler, but instead of that I found the whole chapter here: http://pieayu.com/viewthread.php?tid=65968

i think it is a chinese forum(and the chapter too), and they don't like when people uses their scans for Edited Mangas, so Manga Editors must wait for Rena's raw.

bye
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Wow...

Thanks, Kyo.

Erh.... Heike-sempai is....Hohohohoho ¬¬U
 
Last edited:

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
aaaaahhhh!!! spoilers(runs away quickly) jk. man, i don't wanna look, but it's so painful knowing that it's there. especially since hitmoi's probably still there. he's fast becoming my favourite character
 
Last edited:

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why is it taking so long for chapters to be scanlated these days?
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Chapter's out now anyway! here
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
How are your thoughts on this series so far?

As a huge SDK fan I still struggle around it. Now I was told this series has become good so I may want to give it a try. But my free time is soooo limited at the moment, I need some more opinions :3
 

GP Kyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
147
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Now I was told this series has become good so I may want to give it a try
It didn't became good, it was good since the first chapter.

It must be my favorite manga right now, i like the plot, the characters(i don't like mostly of manga's main characters but this is an exception), and the artwork...
When you read the final page of the chapters it always leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, and you can say that the next chapter will be better, because it always happens... well, there are some exceptions

BTW vol 3 cover looks nice(thus far, all the covers have similar backgrounds, and Ogami appears in all of them)
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@eni Like GP Kyo, i really liked this manga from the beginning, well the first nine chapters anyway. i think that it's getting a lot better. a plot is starting to be developed with more than 1-dimensional villains. Additional characters have been added. It still hasn't quiet got passed Sakura just throwing herself at people and being always upset, but it looks like its moving on. Write now it's probably one of my top mangas.

I'd probably take it up again now. it looks like it'll stay around for a while.

@bleach91 awesome cover! thanks
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
When you read the final page of the chapters it always leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, and you can say that the next chapter will be better, because it always happens...

But then...
You read that the next week there is not chapter!!! OMG u_u


The Cover 03 I like it!
Yeah, Ogami appears at all the covers but I don't care :p
Well, I though that Hitomi was going to appear at this Cover but I guess that he is going to appear in the Cover 04
I'll hope~
 
Last edited:

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Time for some old-fashioned clash of Code Breaker powers... Fire and electricity... How is this going to work out anyways?
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Nice cover!
I like the color changes: blue, green, red...

By the way, I think that the fact that Ogami appears in all the covers so far is another prove that he's the real main character and not Sakura... I say this because of this Wikipedia article in which they put Sakura as the main character... That should be changed...

And I can't believe that we still don't have tankoubon scans 0_0
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
How is this going to work out anyways?
I don't have any idea!
But I want to see it! However they got the fact of time. What happen with Primer Minister's life?!
A battle against the clock...
and the unexpected action from Sakura ^^U


Maybe at the end we have to Hitomi escaping thanks to Sakura's help.

I think that the fact that Ogami appears in all the covers so far is another prove that he's the real main character and not Sakura...

And I can't believe that we still don't have tankoubon scans 0_0
Me too.
I think that Sakura is a Co-protagonist

And about the tankoubon...
Yeah, you're right...
The extras from this autor really are good


 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
i really, really hope that hitomi will escape. i want him to be the long-term villain :XD i think that it's more likely that he'll say something that'll confuse Sakura. then she'll try to investigate code: breakers more and get in trouble.

I really wonder who no. 1 is now and if he was there when hitomi was? all the other code:breakers seem to know him.

@harlett
have you seen extras ? i'd love to read them if you have. maybe i missed them
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
@harlett
have you seen extras ? i'd love to read them if you have. maybe i missed them


Oh, no... Sorry if you misunderstand me.

I refered about the extras I read in the tankoubons from SDK
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
darn lol. RAW for ch. 30 is now out, for those who like spoilers. there so tempting, but it always wrecks it for me to look. i like how this manga doesn't flip back and forth like bleach yet, it just focuses on the story line. it's less suspenseful. i want to see a conclusion!
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Any Translation/Edited Manga of chapter 30? ç_ç
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Ja. I don't understand anything about the talks to Chapter 30 and 31 but I guess it's not necessary for an understanding of the fury of Ogami. Isn't it?




But... really...
Any charitable soul to translate the chapters?
 
Last edited:

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Code: Breaker needs more love!

I wish someone can step up to cover caesarpk when he's busy for the week D:

But it's getting...more interesting...

*pops out*
 
Top