- Joined
- Mar 15, 2007
- Messages
- 920
- Reaction score
- 1,846
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Volume 04
Code: 24 to Code: 31
Code: Extra 1 and Code: Extra 2
Code: 24 to Code: 31
Code: Extra 1 and Code: Extra 2
(fangirl over Yuuki with her every week . . . especially the later one, since Yuuki has become awesome and cute and undoubtably my favorite Code:Breaker and the only manga character that I ever fangirl over that are not from games . . . >_>") But . . . true, it might be because of the language. A lot of my friends don't read any manga that's no Thai, so . . . plus, CB still has to come here before there is any active talk around my place, I guess . . . >_<"
Yeah... Maybe...it might be because of the language

Well ...And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!
Hmm, good point... I used to think Toki was based on Hotaru, but after seeing Yuuki's general personality, he does indeed seem to be Hotaru reincarnate.And Yuuki is so cute!!~
He reminds me a lot to Hotaru from SDK!![]()
I think it wasn't published in any magazine, but I'm not too sure. It's a 6 page special chapter...that...has Ogami and someone (?) eating out or something. Can't remember, although I just looked at it yesterday *shot* Dunno if it's related to any holiday or not.Damnit, I want it now, but I have to wait till September...
And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!


Thanks a lot!!Here are Volume 1-2-3 's covers, scanned by me (I've always wished to say it!).
Sorry if the quality is bad, this is the best I could do with my scanner and my graphic ability.
![]()
![]()
PS: I haven't bought volume 4 yet, so you've to wait for it.
PPS: Maybe I'll scanlate the undercovers too, and also take a photo of the stickers.

