Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Volume 04
Code: 24 to Code: 31
Code: Extra 1 and Code: Extra 2
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Damnit, I want it now, but I have to wait till September...
And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone else feel like... Code Breaker's been entertaining... but without much to talk about? Maybe it's just me.. ><;;
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't feel like that. I discuss a lot with a classmate of mine who read it, but maybe here people can't discuss as they'd want because of the language (*raises his hand*).
 

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see... I don't know, I was never good with speculations, so I tend to look for interesting points in drawing, dialogue, references, etc., but lately, I haven't been too inspired by Code: Breaker.. maybe I'm just reading too many series at once, lol.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Well . . . kind of, I guess . . . since the only one who I ever talk to about CB is Rena. :p (fangirl over Yuuki with her every week . . . especially the later one, since Yuuki has become awesome and cute and undoubtably my favorite Code:Breaker and the only manga character that I ever fangirl over that are not from games . . . >_>") But . . . true, it might be because of the language. A lot of my friends don't read any manga that's no Thai, so . . . plus, CB still has to come here before there is any active talk around my place, I guess . . . >_<"
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
it might be because of the language
Yeah... Maybe...

I don't have a very good level at english, only the basic.
And lately I didn't have enough time to read manga or discuss here...

Fortunately I have friends here to talk about CB in spanish xD~

And Yuuki is so cute!! ♥~
He reminds me a lot to Hotaru from SDK! :p

And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!
Well ...
If I remember...
I read that it's about on "Day White" ... or I understood that... Mhmm... I'm already confused e_e

Another thing

Comment about Sakura ...
Maybe it's just me...
She have a strong sense of the importance of life ... right?
But she has become accustomed very quickly to death around her and for her it's looks pretty normal ...
It's that possible so fast xD?
 
Last edited:

Shurou

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
745
Reaction score
236
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And Yuuki is so cute!! ♥~
He reminds me a lot to Hotaru from SDK! :p
Hmm, good point... I used to think Toki was based on Hotaru, but after seeing Yuuki's general personality, he does indeed seem to be Hotaru reincarnate.
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Damnit, I want it now, but I have to wait till September...
And what is "Code: Extra 2" ? I've never heard about it!
I think it wasn't published in any magazine, but I'm not too sure. It's a 6 page special chapter...that...has Ogami and someone (?) eating out or something. Can't remember, although I just looked at it yesterday *shot* Dunno if it's related to any holiday or not.
 
Last edited:

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Here are Volume 1-2-3 's covers, scanned by me (I've always wished to say it!).
Sorry if the quality is bad, this is the best I could do with my scanner and my graphic ability.



PS: I haven't bought volume 4 yet, so you've to wait for it.
PPS: Maybe I'll scanlate the undercovers too, and also take a photo of the stickers.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Here are Volume 1-2-3 's covers, scanned by me (I've always wished to say it!).
Sorry if the quality is bad, this is the best I could do with my scanner and my graphic ability.



PS: I haven't bought volume 4 yet, so you've to wait for it.
PPS: Maybe I'll scanlate the undercovers too, and also take a photo of the stickers.
Thanks a lot!!
They are great!! I love the fact that puppy is in every single one of them *__*

Would you mind if I shared these at my forum?
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
@ Eni: as Rena had already said, Volume 1 is 1-5, Volume 2 is 6-14, Volume 3 is 15-23. For volume 4, ask her.

@ Tehanu: share, share! I scanned them for this.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ah, perfect. Thank you.

I'm following so many threads here at MH, that I sometimes overlook stuff, sorry. Will get to it later this evening :3
 

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,846
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
In an attempt to bring a bit of life to the thread, I'm posting this. I was actually discussing this with Ju-da-su about Code: 43 and showing her snippets of it. In this chapter, we see Yuuki losing his power. Spoiler tags cause the raw isn't out yet XD


What happens to Yuuki when he loses his power


Close up of Neko Yuuki


Neko Yuuki punching and pwning Koinu (Puppy)


Neko Yuuki scratching Kid Toki


Neko Yuuki sitting on Ogami's shoulder. I can almost swear that Yuuki likes/sees Ogami as a big brother :')

I've also unintentionally thrown Ju-da-su into fangirl mode XD

Raws will be up tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
OMG he's a cat!
Just too funny, can't wait for raw
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
*had already completely lost an ability to calm down and stay cool for one whole hour now*

KITTY YUUKI IS SO CUTE~~~ XDDD
 

Tehanu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
OMG!! It's the cutest thing ever!!!
And he fights with Puppy and with Chibi!Toki!!!!
Chibi!Toki + Puppy + Neko!Yuuki = Priceless :3

I'm SO in love with this manga! :gigglebunny

Thank you Rena!!
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol omg. Thanks Rena. really, that's the one thing i totally didn't expect. Yuuki's so cute. Can't wait for the Chapter :D
 
Top