Rena I've got 2 questions for you:
First, the light on Yuuki's (and others, but I don't mind about others, just Yuuki lol) hair is because of the scanner or it's part of the image?
Second, do you know where/how can I buy this week's issue of Mag? I definitely want it!
Oh, that's because of the original. It was intentional. It's like that with Toki's hair too ^_^
You can try Amazon JP, they sell Japanese manga magazines, but it's going to be costly to ship, and whether they still have any copies. I'd imagine the tanko will get a cleaner version of that double color page though, otherwise it will be released in an artbook (I'm expecting one to be released sometime in the far future, there was one for SDK, so I'd expect Akimine to release one for CB too ^_^), so you might want to wait for those to be released instead.
Or...I could get a copy for you if you pay me for shipping and the magazine (but I'll need to get it before the next shipment with next week's WSM), or if you don't mind my taken apart (for the series that I scan) copy, I can send that one to you if you pay for shipping. All my manga mags get thrown out into the recycling bin after a while since I cannot afford the space to keep them.
But either way, shipping is not going to be cheap depending on where in the world you are. But I'm guessing that you don't have access to a book store that sells these? I get my stuff from the local Kinokuniya stores here.
do all the people with powers die due to code:end or only code breakers?
I think all those with powers die due to Code: End too.
Translation is out!
http://mangahelpers.com/t/judasu/releases/13369
So, Sakura might be someone special...huh?