Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Guess my jap sucks, i made a lot of guessing when reading the raw lol.
The heck? My jap sucks even more (I don't get a single word at all...), and I have to translate it... TT_TT
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
The heck? My jap sucks even more (I don't get a single word at all...), and I have to translate it... TT_TT
*pat unok*

Don't worry...by translating it, you'll become better at it for sure...and one day, I'm sure you'll become an awesome translator whose Japanese is not at all the problem~ :3

*quickly ran off*
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
... If there are more people in this thread who know more japanese than me, shouldn't they be the ones who try translating CB to learn more...? Because I really suck ass at it...
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
but still a surprise as big Bro releases Sakura so quick.
But otherwise that would not be very good for the morale and health of Ogami and those around him :3
One day and he was so inattentive. Miracle he didn't kill himself


My jap sucks even more (I don't get a single word at all...)
That's is something.
My english sucks even my spanish... (Don't ask)
I only can do is know when they are talking about Ogami or Sakura... (By the way they write their names - 大神 零 & 桜小路 桜 or something - )
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
That's is something.
My english sucks even my spanish... (Don't ask)
I only can do is know when they are talking about Ogami or Sakura... (By the way they write their names - 大神 零 & 桜小路 桜 or something - )
Yep, but you're not the one who has to translate it :darn
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
... If there are more people in this thread who know more japanese than me, shouldn't they be the ones who try translating CB to learn more...? Because I really suck ass at it...
*quickly sneak in*

NO, YOU DON'T! Fight on, unok~ X3

*quickly ran off*

Moderator Notice:
Please, keep the discussion about Code Breaker. Thanks for your understanding.~ Mm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
oh unok-chan i love your translations *hugs unok*
(and i can barely read japanese :darn)
keep up the good work :thumbs
(i love your work also on the extra page for chap. 52 http://mangahelpers.com/s/shinratensei/readonline/43811/22)

^o^ but still a surprise as big Bro releases Sakura so quick.
yup i'm surprised on what happened too, i'm really curious what the student coucil president looks like & what he is :amuse
(observation: he helped sakura twice -first bringing her back to her original form when she turned chibi & now getting her from ogami's brother) -what a cool guy :)
 
Last edited:

HARUHI_han

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I'm also curious about the relationship between big Bro and Sakura, when they met in front of Ogami, big Bro acted as a stranger and treated her coldly but when bringing her to his mansion, big Bro kissed her hair very gently:eyeroll
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
I'm also curious about the relationship between big Bro and Sakura, when they met in front of Ogami, big Bro acted as a stranger and treated her coldly but when bringing her to his mansion, big Bro kissed her hair very gently:eyeroll
I don't think Big Bro knows her
If so it is likely that he had recognized her the first time he saw her but Big Brother just matter the key
What I think is that he is interested in Sakura cause Ogami protected her a lot and it seems that she is someone very important to him. Only that.

Edit ♥~

Ok. Yeah, Big bro already knows her... so much.
And Mr. President is great :3

Thanks, Unok!!
 
Last edited:

cleodux

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ch55 is out. and uhhh... looks
like they really do know each other lol. And the "key" matter really become complicated or should i say complex, since i think both Eden and Big Bro looking for it and the original holder of the key is Sakura herself. Don't tell me they all connected. But why it is said to hold Eden's secret.

Meanwhile Ogami (Oogami) seems pissed off for some reason, mainly because Big Bro put his mark on Sakura. I don't know what is means, probably something like "You are not deserve to have a plaything, so this girl belong to me" lol (yes it is only my thinking) ok next!

PS:i have a hard time reading, and i use online dictionary in some words lol (i think i spent 30 mins to read 1 ch)
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
thanks for the info cleodux :) (and to heiji-san & rena for the release)
*runs to check out raw*
wonder what the key holder is for...
lol on the note left by hitomi-sempai & when ogami pulls up sakura's blouse :tem

..seems confusing for me on the last part (and even on most all of the parts because i don't understand japanese, well just gonna wait for the translations & next chappies :)
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I just hope that Ju-da-su translates it... because I really can't take it anymore... Way too hard for me... (And I won't even bother to read the raw because I don't get a single word...) *unok gets depressed once again*

Anyway, it seems that this chapter is gonna reveal the promise Nisemaru made to "Him"... What could it be?
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
It's sad to think that Hitomi died.

Something I forgot to mention earlier. On newspaper mention the 'accident' in Yuuki's house. Also a photo of what looks like Heike ... How is that picture appeared in the newspaper? They don't (EDEN) control the information?
Or was it on purpose?

As for Sakura.
It is likely that Sakura is a product or object of scientific studies but may be independent of Eden or Big Bro.

And I'm confused again. Sakura's father said her came 7 years ago to home but when Ogami and Toki searched for her childhood photos were not those albums of 5 years cause she was adopted. How old is she now? 16, doesn't she?

And with the mark reminds me of what happened in SDK
The Red King (I think it was called, always confused me with that) he put a mark on the chest of those people saying that their lives belonged to him ... (Yuya and Sakuya)
Now it is the same case?
From what Yukihina said Big Bro and the others want Ogami back. Maybe Big Bro will use Sakura to make his little brother back with them (Blackmail)
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
And I'm confused again. Sakura's father said her came 7 years ago to home but when Ogami and Toki searched for her childhood photos were not those albums of 5 years cause she was adopted. How old is she now? 16, doesn't she?
That's a mistake by the translator. Ju-da-su always gets numbers wrong :\

In the raw it said "11", not 7. And I realized that when typesetting that page, but forgot to change it :\ *unok slaps himself*
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
It's sad to think that Hitomi died.
yup it's such a big loss he died...

And with the mark reminds me of what happened in SDK
The Red King (I think it was called, always confused me with that) he put a mark on the chest of those people saying that their lives belonged to him ... (Yuya and Sakuya)
Now it is the same case?
From what Yukihina said Big Bro and the others want Ogami back. Maybe Big Bro will use Sakura to make his little brother back with them (Blackmail)
oh thanks for the information, that's what's on my mind too :)
i'm excited what sakura's past was (where she came from, her real parents, why she can nullify the code breakers & re-codes power, etc.)

note: seems like yuuki & toki are already familiar with sakura's weird face -lol
and it was a card key, not the key itself (nice discovery of yuuki :hi5) ^_^
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
That's a mistake by the translator. Ju-da-su always gets numbers wrong :\

In the raw it said "11", not 7. And I realized that when typesetting that page, but forgot to change it :\ *unok slaps himself*

Ah, Ok... that's that then... ^^U

And I thought I did not know how to count and add



seems like yuuki & toki are already familiar with sakura's weird face -lol
Well, Toki already knew it with Ogami.
And Yuuki is quite observer to realize her weird face.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
...*go to check the raw*

WAAAAAAAAH!!!! DDDDD8

*starts to quietly curse the numbers*

I'M SORRY~ DDX...gosh, how could I get that one wrong out of the whole thing...DDX
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
so sakura's memories bear something about Ogami's brother, the one being sought (what a silly name btw!!)

the key was sakura's, and she gave it to ogami's brother, who lost it to Eden somehow, then Hitomi stole it and gave it to sakura while knowing it was originally hers....... I'm waiting to know how is this key connected to the (32 of December if I remember correctly) that Hitomi mentioned just before he died.......

* lolz I deleted the post by mistake and had to type it again!!!*
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
chap. 56 (raw) is out

i like the student council president's sword guard (looks like shape of nyanmaru) ^_^
looks like a bit more of appearance of him in this chapter
*bows* (teach me master nisemaru...:amuse)

and i'm out..
*runs out to catch schoolbus*
 

cleodux

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ch56(raw) omg... awesome... i never really thought Ogami will "does" that, i still like his word bubble for that particular scene. It looks forced out. At one minute i i thought Ogami's current ability and power are no where near Big Bro. And then the president demonstrates that thing.. woohooo it blowed my mind.

Oh and the "key" thing gets more complicated, and they somehow found out there is 1 person who connected with all Eden, Big Bro, Sakura, Hitomi. The revelation is quiet shocking.

Sorry with the confusion lol i don't want to spoil.

Welcome back, Master...
 
Top