Colorings by malcite | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Colorings by malcite

malcite

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Ok, this is a work still in progess. I havent done any shading yet since im not that skilled in it and i frankly dont have a sketch pad+pen to make it easier to airbrush properly, but i hope you enjoy this colored Ruby image (image from chapter 62 in case you wonder)

EDIT: WOW, my own little art gallery :D

Jio Freed

Reaction score
Country
Italy
666 Satan Art Thread

wow that is great!

malcite

Reaction score
Country
Norway
666 Satan Art Thread

Jio Freed said:
wow that is great!
Hehe, thnx, havent done much tho. All you need are some basic skills in photoshop and illustrator (cs2) and there ya go. Used photoshop to clean it before i used illustrator to do a clean trace of the image making it into a vector image (especially effective on anime characters) and thereafter back to photoshop for the paintwork and eventually shading when i get that far.

Working on making a personal sig based on Jio (would include Ruby into it if it wasn't so damn few images of her that where actually they way i wanted em for the sig i had in mind)
Should have it done over the weekend. The theme of it will be Jio vs satan in some way i think, i haven't quite decided yet.[br]Posted on: 09 November 2006, 19:22:38_________________________________________________Working on getting Cross new angelform colored up here and its comming along nicely and i hope you like it when i upload it here. It will be a bit different from what i had imagined when i first started coloring him since i decided to not only use some ideas that where given to me on this forum, but also tried to incorporate some of the colors that the mythology says was being used upon his creation. (and seing as there isnt much to go on and to be honest Cross's angelform is a bit different from the one described in the myth)[br]Posted on: 12 November 2006, 16:37:19_________________________________________________Ok, i wasn't able to decide what colors to use for the rest of him so i will be adding the colors i liked onto him and should you guys (and girls ;) ) want to give coloring him a try just pm me or post a note here and i can add the cleaned blank image aswell. :)

Jio Freed

Reaction score
Country
Italy
666 Satan Art Thread

nice,maybe it is too white :S

malcite

Reaction score
Country
Norway
666 Satan Art Thread

Jio Freed said:
nice,maybe it is too white :S
I quote myself
Malcite said:
i wasn't able to decide what colors to use for the rest of him

Jio Freed

Reaction score
Country
Italy
666 Satan Art Thread

o_o"sorry i don't notice ç_ç
uhm...try gray and red :p

malcite

Reaction score
Country
Norway
666 Satan Art Thread

hehe, try yourself. I am putting it on halt. I tried red, gold, blue and a sort of grey/silver tone without luck. working on a new Ruby image (from chapter 63) at the moment.

off-topic: i really really hope they make this an anime soon cause i see alot of scenes that i want to use and i have like a dozen perfect songs that fit perfectly with 666 satan in general and for the more character based amv's :D[br]Posted on: 15 November 2006, 13:59:26_________________________________________________another colored image, this time i picked a picture of Anna, and since i was deeply moved by the love she had (and still has) for Marus i decided to make it a little tribute to their love ;)
It is in wallpaper format so if you want to have it as a wallpaper feel free to do so, i'd be honored :)
So without anymore waiting, here it is :)

[br]Posted on: 19 November 2006, 19:19:22_________________________________________________On a side note, i got most of these images here cleaned and prepared in both illustrator and photoshop formats so if you guys want any of them to work on em yourself just send me a pm saying what ones you want and give me a mail address and ill send em as soon as i see the mail :)

I got 2 pic's of ruby (1 isn't 100% cleaned yet, bit annoying bit so takes a bit of time, the other one you see above)
I got the signature image in photoshop cleaned format and a 90% similar one in illustrator
Metatron is in both formats.
also working on a signature image with cross that should be done rather fast since its fairly clean as it is.
The color schemes i used u can also have if you want to do some shading or any of that stuff on it. mention this in the mail ;)