- Joined
- Oct 7, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello, I'm new to the mangahelpers forums, and I have a question. This goes pretty far back in the manga/anime, so if this has been addressed already, I'm sorry. But anyway, I've always wondered, how did the colossal titan dissapear when it attacked Eren and co.? I mean, how did it just *poof* vanish, without even leaving a skeleton?
Not only that, when Eren looks at the ground, he just see's one right footprint and two circular holes. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Ul6-maFak
If this is different in the manga, and is more clear, my bad, but I didn't start reading the manga from so early.
Not only that, when Eren looks at the ground, he just see's one right footprint and two circular holes. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Ul6-maFak
If this is different in the manga, and is more clear, my bad, but I didn't start reading the manga from so early.
