Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
That's pretty much how I look/act when I ignore you. Nice one mate!!
That's pretty much how I look/act when I ignore you. Nice one mate!!
Only nub assassins use swards....I swing my sword for the joy of killing.![]()

Tell me more about how much you know about assassins.Only nub assassins use swards....![]()

No, you firstTell me more about how much you know about assassins.![]()

We wear awesome costumes and are basically invincible.No, you first![]()

N O O BWe wear awesome costumes and are basically invincible.![]()


So your definition of assassin is...N O O B
A true assassin doesn't need to be invincible, and what they wear doesn't matter![]()
They'll kill you before you can kill them, so why need be invincible?So your definition of assassin is...
That is basically the same condition...They'll kill you before you can kill them, so why need be invincible?

Don't get into semantics conundrum with me, m8That is basically the same condition...![]()

Can't turn back now brah.Don't get into semantics conundrum with me, m8![]()

Nah, videogames are calling. You lose.Can't turn back now brah.![]()

Of course, media here is super hype about him for monthsSo Nuno have you heard of Marting Oedegaard or what he's called? People say he's the upcoming norwegian Ibrahimovic.



Because letting a 15 year old play on such a stage is totally the most normal thing to do...Of course, media here is super hype about him for months
Typical overhype Norwegians
"EVERY BIG CLUB SCOUTING HIM, ØDEGÅRD TO FORM A QUADRA WITH RONALDO, BENZEMA AND BALE??
LOL
Sometimes football is just retarded.Noob.Nah, videogames are calling. You lose.![]()


but if people fangasm about him he has to be good to some extent, right? I mean your media obviously is too hype but I guess he has potential?Of course, media here is super hype about him for months
Typical overhype Norwegians
"EVERY BIG CLUB SCOUTING HIM, ØDEGÅRD TO FORM A QUADRA WITH RONALDO, BENZEMA AND BALE??
LOL
now you sound like a cornered nutfite me irl m8, i swear on me mum![]()

Oh yeah he is very good for a 15 year old, but even so, the hype is just ridiculousbut if people fangasm about him he has to be good to some extent, right? I mean your media obviously is too hype but I guess he has potential?

Well I don't think that's a particular fault of your country, player over here get easily hyped too.Oh yeah he is very good for a 15 year old, but even so, the hype is just ridiculous![]()