COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

That arc was fantastic... Sad times I lost all my Gintama episodes now that I am reminded of it ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

That arc was fantastic... Sad times I lost all my Gintama episodes now that I am reminded of it ^^
:nod We're two then, I lost mine as well when one of my hard drives crashed some weeks ago lol. That and quite a bit of other stuff, even though a lot could be saved.

but the best song from Gintama by far is still this one:


It gives me the chills everytime.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I've overplayed it. I prefer the anime version too (which is only 1:30), it's more intense imo.

lol, yours crashed? how did that happen? mine just stopped working from old age I guess.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I've overplayed it. I prefer the anime version too (which is only 1:30), it's more intense imo.

lol, yours crashed? how did that happen? mine just stopped working from old age I guess.
Well okay as the massive Gintama fanboy you are I'm not surürised you're listened to the song to many times XD

Crashed maybe is the wrong word. It basically stopped working too, I got a few blue screens and it got worse and worse and worse over the matter of a day or two or so. My system software was on that one too, so everything had to be redone lol. It was a rather old one as well, something between 5-10 years or so.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Mine was almost 5 years I think, but it had been really slow for a year. I barely used it since it was so dreadful. It was obvious it was gonna go to hell sooner or later, but I never bothered to perform the massive task of moving over all my stuff while it was super slow as it took AGES. Then it went to hell and I lost it all, so I could've prevented the loss honestly.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Mine was almost 5 years I think, but it had been really slow for a year. I barely used it since it was so dreadful. It was obvious it was gonna go to hell sooner or later, but I never bothered to perform the massive task of moving over all my stuff while it was super slow as it took AGES. Then it went to hell and I lost it all, so I could've prevented the loss honestly.
Same goes for me, you just never find the motivation because you saved so much stuff on your hard drive and it would take eternity to transfer all that stuff to another one :XD And in the end you feel like you should've done that but meh, can't be helped. You can always get your hands on it again, if we're talking about anime.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Well I kept TTGL so that's all I care about ^.^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

Well I kept TTGL so that's all I care about ^.^
lol such a fanboy xD what do you prefer me bringing you from Japan? A Kamina or a Simon bodypillow?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

lol such a fanboy xD what do you prefer me bringing you from Japan? A Kamina or a Simon bodypillow?
I dont knwo why you need to point that out every time :fail

bodypillow?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

IT'S A WAIFU PILLOW GOD DAMNIT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I want Kamina glasses :ttgl

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

What was it we talked about before. I'm pretty sure we came up with something I wanted besides Kamina glasses!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I dont knwo why you need to point that out every time :fail

bodypillow?
I'm sorry Nuno-sama.

You don't know the famous japanese body pillows? XD



Only some quick examples, a short google search even had Izaya and Shizuo pillows, with half naked bodies x'D Anyway, that's the more "light" stuff, there are pillows showing way more... content. Otaku's are rumored to love hugging that stuff :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

It's not just waifu pillow Gary-sama, because there are males on those "pillows" too
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

The type of pillow is a "body pillow" because of it's dimensions. If it has a pillow case like that it's a waifu pillow.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

I don't want "partner pillows" either!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

It's not just waifu pillow Gary-sama, because there are males on those "pillows" too
Dakimakura is fine, but waifu pillow is just funny sounding, whether it's a dude or not
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - Part 4

wth, I don't want body pillows!!

oh, I rather have Kamina glasses! :ttgl
I'm considering to buy you one just for the lulz

Kamina glasses huh? A rather predictable choice, I'm going to buy you a pair if I see one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top