Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
lol wow gg mate!
You should read it man, I hear this weeks chapter is especially epic and that's saying a lot considering the last few chapters already were pretty damn great.
Okay you better not miss it again, though I doubt it's a copy of my recs back then:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate (10 OVA's, each around 50 minutes long, some even longer I think. A sweet mix of epic GAR characters, lots of madness and a surprising amount of blood and gore. Not on the storytelling level of Berserk, but damn enjoyable anyway.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5081/Bakemonogatari (What I mentioned being one of Tiff's favourite series. Reeeally wordy, but great nonetheless. Doubt you've seen anything like that up to date, so it's very hard to describe. You definitely have to get used to this, but once you do it's great. Yes I know Bakemono is only 15 episodes long, but as you can see there are a lot of continuation afterwards, so all in all it amounts to 61 episodes at the moment.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14719/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_(2012) (not sure if your cup of tea, and the first arc only is somewhat good, so the great parts come a bit later. Based on a rather old manga you probably heard about, really famous for it's ridiculousness and overly GAR characters. Currently amounts to 50 episodes, with another 24 coming in January.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru. (Black humor at its finest, yet a surprisingly realistic parable on school life when it gets serious. One of my personal favourites for many reasons, and I think Doku loved it too. He even wrote a little review, you can check it out at the Otaku Theater if you're curious.)
Done for now I think
At what point did you drop the anime? Not sure why you even dropped the show?I don't know why I didn't do that mate :^)
Getting into PP again seems like such a hassle to me. Maybe.
Look I saved your manga recs tho :^)
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...0-(͡°-͜ʖ-͡°)?p=3869342&viewfull=1#post3869342
lol wow gg mate!
You should read it man, I hear this weeks chapter is especially epic and that's saying a lot considering the last few chapters already were pretty damn great.Okay you better not miss it again, though I doubt it's a copy of my recs back then:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate (10 OVA's, each around 50 minutes long, some even longer I think. A sweet mix of epic GAR characters, lots of madness and a surprising amount of blood and gore. Not on the storytelling level of Berserk, but damn enjoyable anyway.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5081/Bakemonogatari (What I mentioned being one of Tiff's favourite series. Reeeally wordy, but great nonetheless. Doubt you've seen anything like that up to date, so it's very hard to describe. You definitely have to get used to this, but once you do it's great. Yes I know Bakemono is only 15 episodes long, but as you can see there are a lot of continuation afterwards, so all in all it amounts to 61 episodes at the moment.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14719/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_(2012) (not sure if your cup of tea, and the first arc only is somewhat good, so the great parts come a bit later. Based on a rather old manga you probably heard about, really famous for it's ridiculousness and overly GAR characters. Currently amounts to 50 episodes, with another 24 coming in January.)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru. (Black humor at its finest, yet a surprisingly realistic parable on school life when it gets serious. One of my personal favourites for many reasons, and I think Doku loved it too. He even wrote a little review, you can check it out at the Otaku Theater if you're curious.)
Done for now I think











You watch the episodes yourself anyway, so you will make an ava out of shots you like anyway.