COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

wow such a deep sentence :4head

I was spoiled Code Geass ending because I roamed deviantart before finishing it, so smart :kappa

I feel differently. When series really have a big impact on me, I feel like rewatching them like every year. Soon TTGL Round 5 or something!

:disappoint
Man I was just being honest... :pout

Now that's something I try to avoid at all costs :XD That was a serious spoiler though mate, kinda sucks. I know what I'm talking about, I made some dumb choices in the past too x'D

The thing is, you watch way less anime than me. It's only natural that you feel like rewatching shows when you don't have like 10-15 shows to watch each week for the whole year.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Man I was just being honest... :pout

Now that's something I try to avoid at all costs :XD That was a serious spoiler though mate, kinda sucks. I know what I'm talking about, I made some dumb choices in the past too x'D

The thing is, you watch way less anime than me. It's only natural that you feel like rewatching shows when you don't have like 10-15 shows to watch each week for the whole year.
I feel you man. Sometimes the truth hurts... :pout

Yeah, that was such a massive spoiler. Like you I didn't know if fanfic or legit, but it was pretty easy to assume it was legit... I was like ".... ok." Kind of ruined the shock value for me.

I don't know how you do it. I prefer watching a few shows every year :^) But you got to admit that one time I watched like a bunch of shows after each other was pretty EPIC OTAKU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Wow...that's supposed to look good? :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I feel you man. Sometimes the truth hurts... :pout

Yeah, that was such a massive spoiler. Like you I didn't know if fanfic or legit, but it was pretty easy to assume it was legit... I was like ".... ok." Kind of ruined the shock value for me.

I don't know how you do it. I prefer watching a few shows every year :^) But you got to admit that one time I watched like a bunch of shows after each other was pretty EPIC OTAKU.
No, your response hurt... :pout

Yep I can imagine, the spoiler for Shigatsu is of similar importance. Can't really be sure if legit, but if legit that destroys a huge surprise :bored

Yeah, that's why rewatching shows is something you do more often. You kind of lack the drive when you watch lots of new show and there's usually something amazing among that stuff.
That was pretty epic Otaku indeed, I miss those days :(

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

You should read this post dude: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/61049-Hiatus-X-Hiatus?p=3890808&viewfull=1#post3890808

Kinda funny, that's a complaint about the pace of GRRM but it applies to HxH and Berserk so well too. I really like that part of the response:

"George R.R. Martin is not your bitch.

This is a useful thing to know, perhaps a useful thing to point out when you find yourself thinking that possibly George is, indeed, your bitch, and should be out there typing what you want to read right now."

Pure gold :XD

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Holy shit that Gintama chapter! :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

dat tl;dr :kreygasm

What did we do to deserve this? Is this the conversation we deserved, but didn't need? Or did we need it, but did not deserve it?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

if you still want an idea of what i do...https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=769226719782488&l=8391219809776020080
only a fraction of my morning...everyday:sweat

filmed only for you...since you thought it was boiled:gnut

---------- Post added October 19, 2014 at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2014 at 01:22 PM ----------

why you no tell me my stupid link didn't work?....

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

kk...think i finally got it working:derp
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

next time...it was a spur of the moment thing.xD
i was there cooking and thought about nuno sillyass saying the chicken was boiled...i start laughing to myself:gnut
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

You have a weird american accent G-Mac.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

if you still want an idea of what i do...https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=769226719782488&l=8391219809776020080
only a fraction of my morning...everyday:sweat

filmed only for you...since you thought it was boiled:gnut

---------- Post added October 19, 2014 at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2014 at 01:22 PM ----------

why you no tell me my stupid link didn't work?....

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

kk...think i finally got it working:derp
Nice spatchcock :gnut

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

And here I thought you love artsy fartsy stuff like Space Dandy and Sakamichi no Apollon :kappa
Keep being ignorant :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I don't really have an opinion lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top