????? which ones ? of demons ?Books
????? which ones ? of demons ?Books
No I mean when Mira was knocked out of her BSS by booksU mean macro then
Takeover
No I mean when Mira was knocked out of her BSS by books
Those books can't take her out , but oh well
PoFCurse of contradiction
thanks Im glad there are nice people here
What's tht name ? MUI madara ? MUI for ?
MUI=Mastered ultra instinct from dbsWhat's tht name ? MUI madara ? MUI for ?
Roar of the fire dragon
I see. So, have maddy sig or something. Quite a jump from August Lightning to this. I guess u a maddy fan too.MUI=Mastered ultra instinct from dbs

Oh lmao, yea Madara is. My fav characterI see. So, have maddy sig or something. Quite a jump from August Lightning to this. I guess u a maddy fan too.
And btw, also u forgot the tech thing.![]()
Hoo, I see. U r a man of tastes then. Welcome boy to maddy fanclub.Oh lmao, yea Madara is. My fav character
Invel's Ice
Lmao thanks.Hoo, I see. U r a man of tastes then. Welcome boy to maddy fanclub.
DeS
@lakhan220 don’t fall for his trap, he’s a Hashirama fanboy. Your eternal rivalLmao thanks.
END
Woah woah I like both. Madara>>Hashirama. Unfortunately Hashirama was way too OP.