Games Counter the technique above you

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
seilah
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
FDK
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Ankhseram's curse
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Love
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Grimore law
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Fairy Law
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
MUI=Mastered ultra instinct from dbs
I see. So, have maddy sig or something. Quite a jump from August Lightning to this. I guess u a maddy fan too.

And btw, also u forgot the tech thing. :lmao
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see. So, have maddy sig or something. Quite a jump from August Lightning to this. I guess u a maddy fan too.

And btw, also u forgot the tech thing. :lmao
Oh lmao, yea Madara is. My fav character

Invel's Ice
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Oh lmao, yea Madara is. My fav character

Invel's Ice
Hoo, I see. U r a man of tastes then. Welcome boy to maddy fanclub.

DeS (Punches of Gray)
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@lakhan220 don’t fall for his trap, he’s a Hashirama fanboy. Your eternal rival

Erza
Woah woah I like both. Madara>>Hashirama. Unfortunately Hashirama was way too OP.

RL Laxus
 
Top