- Joined
- Nov 15, 2006
- Messages
- 5,423
- Reaction score
- 1,786
- Age
- 119
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Merry Christmass!!!
Happy New Year!!!! I'm terribly late, but I hope everyone had a good celebration. Thanks Riki, Kaiten. Ghosty and Thorn for your wishes!

Miyavisoap!!!!
Been a while since I see you around!! I think vampires yaoi pairings are always sexy!!! I'm not exactly a Twilight fan, and watched it to understand what's the hype about.
Jinbei!!
My favourite Disney movie would definetely be Sleeping Beauty. It was just so romantic then.
Heh, it was supposed to be Nami - something else but i shortened it to this without realising this was used in One Piece. This shows what kind of OP fan I am.
Hermie isn't that lucky yet...I'm too hot for him
Happy New Year!!!! I'm terribly late, but I hope everyone had a good celebration. Thanks Riki, Kaiten. Ghosty and Thorn for your wishes!

My current favourite is definetely chunky fries, mash pototas and rostis with hotdogsFrench fries, tater tots, potato stew, mashed potatoes, etcetc.

new moon!! gosh, i was going crazy thinking "i think i finally got to the point where im desperately trying to make BL couple out of 3D guys"!!! i think jacob and edward are perfect for each other. i mean, jacob is kinda sporty and all manned-up and edward is very sophisticated and gentle. and they both have very very very very nice body :]]]. sorry if you were disturbed by my weird thoughts lol.
(im really sorry to those who like the twilight saga for what it purely is.)
Miyavisoap!!!!
Been a while since I see you around!! I think vampires yaoi pairings are always sexy!!! I'm not exactly a Twilight fan, and watched it to understand what's the hype about. Nami!
Swwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!
![]()
Whats your favourite Disney movie?
Jinbei!!

My favourite Disney movie would definetely be Sleeping Beauty. It was just so romantic then.
I'm so jealous you got such an original name
Heh, it was supposed to be Nami - something else but i shortened it to this without realising this was used in One Piece. This shows what kind of OP fan I am.

Happy New Year Nami!!!!!
Where are you these dayz???
Are all the female mods at Hermies????![]()
![]()
Hermie isn't that lucky yet...I'm too hot for him

. i mean, jacob is kinda sporty and all manned-up and edward is very sophisticated and gentle. and they both have very very very very nice body :]]]. sorry if you were disturbed by my weird thoughts lol.
Swwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!! 
I'm so jealous you got such an original name
Happy New Year Nami!!!!! 


Well, at least I'm here

)
I haven't read any of those...I shall check them out asap
. Whats your Ava about? What kind of manga you like, I mean the genre?

Very intense...
He may be a f* up asshole, but he is entertaining to follow. Also liked the fact that he got himself into trouble a couple of times in the first three episodes.

No Josephs yet. Well you did see that he couldn't keep up, Dio's strength was much greater. He only won thanks to smartly using the setting, with the flames and the statue.
Will be many.