Counting down..!!

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Merry Christmass!!!

Happy New Year!!!! I'm terribly late, but I hope everyone had a good celebration. Thanks Riki, Kaiten. Ghosty and Thorn for your wishes! :D


French fries, tater tots, potato stew, mashed potatoes, etcetc.
My current favourite is definetely chunky fries, mash pototas and rostis with hotdogs :amuse


new moon!! gosh, i was going crazy thinking "i think i finally got to the point where im desperately trying to make BL couple out of 3D guys"!!! i think jacob and edward are perfect for each other:drool. i mean, jacob is kinda sporty and all manned-up and edward is very sophisticated and gentle. and they both have very very very very nice body :]]]. sorry if you were disturbed by my weird thoughts lol.


(im really sorry to those who like the twilight saga for what it purely is.)

Miyavisoap!!!! :glomp Been a while since I see you around!! I think vampires yaoi pairings are always sexy!!! I'm not exactly a Twilight fan, and watched it to understand what's the hype about.

:glomp Nami! :hearts Swwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!! :glomp :XD

Whats your favourite Disney movie?

Jinbei!! :hug
My favourite Disney movie would definetely be Sleeping Beauty. It was just so romantic then.

:yahaI'm so jealous you got such an original name

Heh, it was supposed to be Nami - something else but i shortened it to this without realising this was used in One Piece. This shows what kind of OP fan I am. :p



:confetti Happy New Year Nami!!!!! :kissbunny

Where are you these dayz??? :amuse


Are all the female mods at Hermies???? :amuse :XD

Hermie isn't that lucky yet...I'm too hot for him :fan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Back to Norms Again

Tell me a little story? :o
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Back to Norms Again

Hey Nami! :)

No one seems that interested in this thread :s Well, at least I'm here :amuse

So are you looking forward to anything particular this year? travelling?
What manga's are you currently reading?
Favourite type(s) of music?
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Back to Norms Again

Hey hey I come here too, often I guess.

How are you Nami? I guess you are quite busy these days. Any new movie you attached recently? Books or movies? Whats your favorite?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Back to Norms Again

Tell me a little story? :o

Serious? I have no stories to tell atm :oh
What about you?


So are you looking forward to anything particular this year? travelling?
What manga's are you currently reading?
Favourite type(s) of music?

Yess..I'm actually looking forward to a new addition to the family!!! Am really excited!!!
Current manga is actually Kamisama Hajimamashite, Savage Garden, Bride of the Water God, Hayakkiyahou Shou, Ghost moon tower and some yaoi series which i think it's better left unsaid. Hee.




Hey hey I come here too, often I guess.

How are you Nami? I guess you are quite busy these days. Any new movie you attached recently? Books or movies? Whats your favorite?

I haven't seen any good shows recently. Is it me or that the movie-makers don't have the budget to make really nice romantic shows these days? Books. Nothing beats Norwegian Wood (for now) :amuse
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Back to Norms Again

I haven't seen any good shows recently. Is it me or that the movie-makers don't have the budget to make really nice romantic shows these days? Books. Nothing beats Norwegian Wood (for now) :amuse
Your a Murokami fan?! If so I keep meaning to read his books. Are you going to see the movie when it comes out? (assuming you're referring to the book I'm thinking of :tem)
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Back to Norms Again

Yes, i'm a murakami fan!! But I think for his works, it really depends, the longer works - Kafka on the Shore and Wind up Bird Chronicles may be better than those compilation of short series. Hopefully the movie is as good as the book, the casting looks good with Kenchi in it, not sure about the prodcution though. Seems strange that its by a non-japanese director. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Back to Norms Again

Yess..I'm actually looking forward to a new addition to the family!!! Am really excited!!!
Current manga is actually Kamisama Hajimamashite, Savage Garden, Bride of the Water God, Hayakkiyahou Shou, Ghost moon tower and some yaoi series which i think it's better left unsaid. Hee.
Oh wow! Congrats Nami :confetti

o0o0oh :blink I haven't read any of those...I shall check them out asap :thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Back to Norms Again

How long have you been an administrator here on MangaHelpers?
Did you work your way up? Did it go in one move.

How's your relationship with the other staffmembers, in real life or on the internet?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back to Norms Again

So... out of the administrator's on here, I have concluded you have a crush on me! :p Mostly cause you are the only Admin that talks to me! :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Back to Norms Again

Wait, she is the only Admin that talks to me as well :eyeroll. Whats your Ava about? What kind of manga you like, I mean the genre?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back to Norms Again

Don't be jealous TOC... I can't help the awesomeness that comes from me! :D


Always remember, my love is everlasting for you! Happy Be-lated XOXO day!

 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Back to Norms Again

^ I hope you don't really look like that, ghost. :p

How was your Valentine's Day, Nami?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Back to Norms Again

Always remember, my love is everlasting for you! Happy Be-lated XOXO day!


Oh ghostie!!! That's so cute. A late one for you :kissbunny

^ I hope you don't really look like that, ghost. :p

How was your Valentine's Day, Nami?
It was memorable! Had a rendevouz somewhere. Sometimes it's good to have nothing to do with the internet for a day. Is it school break for you yet?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I had Spring Break in April and the school year will end on June 8th. ^^
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun

Watched the first 3 episodes of JoJo just now. The third one was damn hot, if you know what I mean. :lmao Very intense...

I think I like Dio the most, as weird as it sounds. :kukuku He may be a f* up asshole, but he is entertaining to follow. Also liked the fact that he got himself into trouble a couple of times in the first three episodes. :lmao

So the mask turns one into a zombie/vampire like creature with supernatural powers? I wonder if there exists more masks/items like this one. Or does that one mask grant different abilities?

I wonder how Joseph could keep up with Dio though. Was it sheer willpower or does Joseph already have - unknown to him - supernatural strength? The ring might be more than just a ring as well.

That's it so far from me. I will keep you posted! =)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is a thread I haven't seen before :hmm

I wonder how Joseph could keep up with Dio though. Was it sheer willpower or does Joseph already have - unknown to him - supernatural strength? The ring might be more than just a ring as well.
You mean Jonathan? :nerd No Josephs yet. Well you did see that he couldn't keep up, Dio's strength was much greater. He only won thanks to smartly using the setting, with the flames and the statue.

The rest is too spoilerish for now to comment on, but good to hear you saw a bit.

If you liked Dio here, you're gonna like him even more later on. :lmao
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
This is a thread I haven't seen before :hmm
You don't have a Member Zone thread as far as I know, hence I make it my mission to revive old threads. :kukuku
You mean Jonathan? :nerd No Josephs yet.
Ah, right, got that mixed up... George, Joseph, Jonathan. :fail

Well you did see that he couldn't keep up, Dio's strength was much greater. He only won thanks to smartly using the setting, with the flames and the statue.

The rest is too spoilerish for now to comment on, but good to hear you saw a bit.

If you liked Dio here, you're gonna like him even more later on. :lmao
Yeah, that's why I wrote "keep up" in italics, I wasn't really sure.

Oh yeah, looking forward to Dio, definitely. xD
 
Top