Counting down..!!

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

V-day, as others phrased it... hmm, the more I think about that ("V-day") the greater it sounds one-sided in a more than loving way. Could I be too honest? Well, anyhow, on Cupid's Day of Reckoning, sleeping sounds good... if I don't work or go to school...

...wait ... yeah, that's right, I haven't put a schedule around Valentine's Day to mind. Must be why I get anxious... at the last minute. But I love girls; that's for sure >> I'm just out of sync with seemingly-holy-days. In a sense, V-day just seems to be. Depending on interpretation. Well, thank research. How "do you do" yours?


Okay. When you get this, I wish to get a response (just being honest)... please. Impatience begets you >.> just teasing... so, just kick it *Anyone else remember that song*
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Share your Valentine's Day plans with me!

Valentine's Day is over!! And I know how 'unbearing' that day was for those who are single. Fortunately, there really isn't much hpye over it at my place too. I don't really see a lot of girls carrying flowers, or guys queuing up to buy flowers for their loved ones. Dinners in restaurants are expensive and packed, which totally lack the romantic atmosphere it should have been. :oh

And after ranting...i hope babysai, GK and Xophy had peaceful ones too. Xophy with his Konata, GK with his fantasy girl, and babysai with her prince charming. ^^


yeah, i guess its my girlfriend's birthday, you? what are you doing?
And Congrats MugeN!! You have a girlfriend!! What did you do?
I actually went for dinner a day in advance to avoid the 'boring' valentine's set dinner menu with exoprbitant prices that restaurants try to impose on couples. :p

V-day, as others phrased it... hmm, the more I think about that ("V-day") the greater it sounds one-sided in a more than loving way. Could I be too honest? Well, anyhow, on Cupid's Day of Reckoning, sleeping sounds good... if I don't work or go to school...

...wait ... yeah, that's right, I haven't put a schedule around Valentine's Day to mind. Must be why I get anxious... at the last minute. But I love girls; that's for sure >> I'm just out of sync with seemingly-holy-days. In a sense, V-day just seems to be. Depending on interpretation. Well, thank research. How "do you do" yours?
<hr noshade size="1">
Okay. When you get this, I wish to get a response (just being honest)... please. Impatience begets you >.> just teasing... so, just kick it *Anyone else remember that song*

Hey Ornis!! How are you? :glomp
But patience is a virtue...though yeah, it's my fault...all my fault..just kick me >.>
In the end, what did you end up doing? Did you send flowers to anyone? I suppose you had a crush on someone? :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Share your Valentine's Day plans with me!

GK with his fantasy girl
I didn't even have a fantasy girl. LOL
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Really??? Impossible!!! I thought guys will always have some pin-up girls or fantasies in their minds :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Nope, not me.

My mind was mostly on Final Fantasy that day, though... :rofl
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

No ideal girl at all, GK???

I have a question for Nami.

How is your current love life? Story, story! :nuts


btw Nami. I love your new avy. Satsuki-chan.

Another question.

Why do you think the kid's name is Satsuki when all this time so far Hachi and Takumi have accepted to name the child Sachiko?
 
Last edited:

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Share your Valentine's Day plans with me!

Hey Ornis!! How are you? :glomp
But patience is a virtue...though yeah, it's my fault...all my fault..just kick me >.>
In the end, what did you end up doing? Did you send flowers to anyone? I suppose you had a crush on someone? :)
:glomp back at cha

I slept... a little, worked, too, and had school the next day.

I also think I posted in this forum. I'll confirm that for you, Nami. Give me a moment :rofl :p

Okay.... I needed that. I have a crush, but she's tooo busy. Yay.


I also think I posted in this forum. I'll confirm that for you, Nami. Give me a moment :rofl :p
It's just funny to think I was giving some hi-priority report on my semi-lifelessness :lmao
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Share your Valentine's Day plans with me!

Nope, not me.

My mind was mostly on Final Fantasy that day, though... :rofl
:notrust


I have a question for Nami.

How is your current love life? Story, story! :nuts
<hr noshade size="1">
btw Nami. I love your new avy. Satsuki-chan.

Another question.

Why do you think the kid's name is Satsuki when all this time so far Hachi and Takumi have accepted to name the child Sachiko?
Story?! It's just a old fashioned love story - boy bullies girl, turns confidante, turns boyfriend, girl bullies boy now. :p

I actually have no idea, and that is why i like her works. It makes me wonder, and wonder and wonder. but isn't Sachiko the name of that girl who was with Hachi's ex boyfriend, Shoji. I can't imagine any woman who allows their own children to be named after their boyfriend's or ex-boyfriends' girlfriends, or exes (if you can get my drift). Either that, or she is born in May, since Satsuki means May. Anyway, these are just wild guesses.


I slept... a little, worked, too, and had school the next day.
I also think I posted in this forum. I'll confirm that for you, Nami. Give me a moment :rofl :p
Okay.... I needed that. I have a crush, but she's tooo busy. Yay.

It's just funny to think I was giving some hi-priority report on my semi-lifelessness :lmao
Hmmm...*wonders where's the link to the post*
Anyway, having crushes are healthy, being too obsessed isn't. Give a girl more space, and if she still don't respond in any way, just move on.

I find love so strange, it never happens when you want it to, and when you vow to stay off love forever, it just comes knocking on your door. Sounds cliche, but its true. :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Share your Valentine's Day plans with me!

Story?! It's just a old fashioned love story - boy bullies girl, turns confidante, turns boyfriend, girl bullies boy now. :p
totally shoujo-esque.

I actually have no idea, and that is why i like her works. It makes me wonder, and wonder and wonder. but isn't Sachiko the name of that girl who was with Hachi's ex boyfriend, Shoji. I can't imagine any woman who allows their own children to be named after their boyfriend's or ex-boyfriends' girlfriends, or exes (if you can get my drift). Either that, or she is born in May, since Satsuki means May. Anyway, these are just wild guesses.
Sachiko was the name of shoji's girlfriend, and that's why Hachi said it was an evil name and she'd never name her child that. But when she said it, Takumi heard it wrong and thought she liked it. And after that he kept referring to the child as Sachiko and Hachi got used to it as well.

I'm still betting there must be something about the name that's important though. Since Yazawa exists in the details..
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Nami-chan! I'm caught up on NANA!! :whoo

So let me ask you a question, since you're a fan of Takumi/Hachi... what do you think Takumi sees in Hachi? He regards Reira as the #1 female in his life, but Hachi's still somehow more than "just a lover" to him. Is it just because she's pregnant with his child, or something else? Mother complex, maybe?

I have to admit, I'm still pretty confused on this point. And why do you think he chose to take care of Hachi and the kid in the first place, instead of forcing persuading her to get an abortion?
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

You should visit us at the NANA discussion page, kay-chan! I'll answer you there as well. :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Sachiko was the name of shoji's girlfriend, and that's why Hachi said it was an evil name and she'd never name her child that. But when she said it, Takumi heard it wrong and thought she liked it. And after that he kept referring to the child as Sachiko and Hachi got used to it as well.

I'm still betting there must be something about the name that's important though. Since Yazawa exists in the details..
Yesh, I think that's how it goes. I thought Takumi insisted on the name Sachiko despite Hachi's protests :amuse

Nami-chan! I'm caught up on NANA!! :whoo

So let me ask you a question, since you're a fan of Takumi/Hachi... what do you think Takumi sees in Hachi? He regards Reira as the #1 female in his life, but Hachi's still somehow more than "just a lover" to him. Is it just because she's pregnant with his child, or something else? Mother complex, maybe?

I have to admit, I'm still pretty confused on this point. And why do you think he chose to take care of Hachi and the kid in the first place, instead of forcing persuading her to get an abortion?
Congratulations!! You should watch the anime too, and if you have a bit more patience, the 2 live movies for Nana too. The guy who acted as Takumi is a BISHIE!! :love

I'll have to apologise first for my messy answer, my mind just works in a swirl. I think Takumi knows how aimless Hachi is - totally bimbotic, with no aims in life, the happy-go-lucky kind, who falls in love with just any handsome man that comes along. If he don't take care of her, who can? Besides he mention that he knows how bad things are when his own sister was pregnant as well and she was almost at the same age Hachi is. so i guess he kind of understand her situation. Takumi is a practical person, most probably he acted the way he thinks was the best solution at that moment. Although there is doubt about whose kid is it, or he's even feeling really possessive and jealous over Nobu, maybe he still feels responsible for the whole mess. Besides, hachi really has all the good qualities that a wife has - she cooks, takes care of him etc. If he ever wants to retire, maybe that's the kind of family he actually wishes to have. What about you? What do you think about this whole proposal?

Have you read the Takumi special (a one-shot)? It actually gives more indepth about how Takumi feel about abortions. If i remembered correctly, he actually detested it, and hated the girls who did that.

You should visit us at the NANA discussion page, kay-chan! I'll answer you there as well. :p
Good suggestion Baby! Though i don't like getting involved in the current 'debate' there. It's just too much to even think about it :p

Love is overrated :p

The cuteness of Red Pandas however, is not :nod
Hahahaha...of course, for those people who don't understand what is love, it's overrated. And, what? Red Pandas? >.>
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Talk about Love with me!

You should visit us at the NANA discussion page, kay-chan! I'll answer you there as well. :p
Ah, you're right, I should. Sorry, I've just gotten so used to discussing Naruto in the mods threads. :amuse

What about you? What do you think about this whole proposal?
Not sure, really. I mean, when he first proposed I think he was only doing it because that was what would work best for the band. It could be like you say though, that since then he's started to want to take care of her because she's so "bimbotic". And I think the fact that she acts like the "perfect wife" has something to do with it too.

Have you read the Takumi special (a one-shot)? It actually gives more indepth about how Takumi feel about abortions. If i remembered correctly, he actually detested it, and hated the girls who did that.
Yeah, that was the last thing I read, actually. It's not that he detested abortions, per se. He just detested the fact that he had to use the money that should've been going towards his mother's life support to pay for his gf's abortion instead. But when she first told him about it, he was pretty nonchalant about it: "You already decided, huh? Well, having you give birth to it would be bothersome."

But you're right, I guess from that, he never would've forced Hachi to get an abortion. Still, I'm puzzled as to why he so strongly supported her having the baby before she had even made up her mind. Maybe she does remind him of his sister...?
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Talk about Love with me!

The real bishi is.... SHIN :luv ^^
That's the first male character that I'm attached to in this manga...

But Nana (I mean Osaki Nana.... Not that weak dumb idiot ***** called Hachi...) Is my woman!
Why... Strong character... Big heart... Pride and know how and who forgive.
The most hated character in that manga will be (Nami-chan forgive me!) TAKUMI! An irresponsible arrogant womanizer. I hate him mainly because he took Hachi from my beloved Nobu (but now I think he's too weak to assume a woman... But whatever...) ^^

And About love Nami-chan.... I can tell you that such a thing is still existing in the world... That kind hearted people are every where... The only but is if they can understand our deferences...

Love is like God... He existes but we can't see him (though I'm not that religious ;)) ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Alright, Nami-san. I'll talk about love with you.

Love's changed, the older I got. Before I experienced it I thought it about it with all its glitz and glamor, that love's perfect and stuff. That's why I got a boyfriend so late because I was very idealistic and romantic. My first ex had to go through so much and oddly enough, he reached that ideal. Amazing.

I still held my ideals about love being perfect, and lasting, and that I thought we'd end up married because of the ideal love. But I was proven wrong. bugger. -_-

After 3 boyfriends, I come to the conclusion (Baboysai, age *almost* 21) that love can exist in a day, or probably a month, or sometimes longer. It may exist in a minute and gone the next. But love surely is a many splendored thing. (I end with a cliche -_-) :p
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Don't cry Baboysai-sempai ^^

When we talk about love... Everybody's heart start going on a crazy beat tempo... You feel hot... Remembering the feelings when you were 9 years old.. And feeling shy when your mother presents you to the neighbor's beautiful and lovely daughter (I'm talking about myself in here ^^)...

When we talk love... We remember the person that we thought would be our "âme-sœur"... How many times we cried... The times we felt lonely... The times we were sad... But we also remeber the times we had fun... When we was by the river goin' all wild and playing with cool water all over our bodies in the first days of spring... When we met for the first time; when she ran away from her home just for me... When there was nobody watching us... When I first-kissed her... That day was the day I was born

When we're in love.... We feel dizzy... Not that we're sick or tired... This is the way our bodies express their joy when we're in love...
When we're in love.... We have that pinky lively skin... We feel hot... This is the sickness of Love (As a great artist said "Elle court; Elle court.... La Maladie d'Amour")
When we're in love.... Everybody notices it... They say:"You're different today? What's going on?"..
When we're in love.... The only things that matters are the moment that we're living; The person that we're loving; The memories that we'll be sharing...


Love lesson n° 1 ended.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Back to more Nana!!!

Not sure, really. I mean, when he first proposed I think he was only doing it because that was what would work best for the band. It could be like you say though, that since then he's started to want to take care of her because she's so "bimbotic". And I think the fact that she acts like the "perfect wife" has something to do with it too.
It's strange, but i've seen some common pairings where when a player settles down, he'll go for someone who's more like a homely wife, but yet his mistress or girlfriends will be the flashy/beautiful type of gals.

Kaylee said:
Yeah, that was the last thing I read, actually. It's not that he detested abortions, per se. He just detested the fact that he had to use the money that should've been going towards his mother's life support to pay for his gf's abortion instead. But when she first told him about it, he was pretty nonchalant about it: "You already decided, huh? Well, having you give birth to it would be bothersome."

But you're right, I guess from that, he never would've forced Hachi to get an abortion. Still, I'm puzzled as to why he so strongly supported her having the baby before she had even made up her mind. Maybe she does remind him of his sister...?
I must have interpreted it in my own way, or have mixed up some parts, i thought the girl wanted money from him, but he's just disgusted by the way how she handles the whole thing. And maybe he learnt from his sister's example - that is, things that HE SHOULD NOT do when a girl really needs help. Somehow, maybe deep inside his 'corrupted' soul, there is still a mini tinge of goodness left in him :amuse



The real bishi is.... SHIN :luv ^^
That's the first male character that I'm attached to in this manga...
Shin! Hahaha...nowadays, when you talk about him, i keep thinking of a mod who called himself Shin! Anyway, back to Shin, he has that "Mrs Robinson" complex in him, though i have not really looked much into his actions yet. He is a very observant guy, despite his young age.

gaara said:
But Nana (I mean Osaki Nana.... Not that weak dumb idiot ***** called Hachi...) Is my woman!
Why... Strong character... Big heart... Pride and know how and who forgive.
The most hated character in that manga will be (Nami-chan forgive me!) TAKUMI! An irresponsible arrogant womanizer. I hate him mainly because he took Hachi from my beloved Nobu (but now I think he's too weak to assume a woman... But whatever...) ^^
NANA, i admit she's strong too, but i'm not sure whether she's a person who let goes things easily. She seems to be a person who bears grudges, and is extremely stubborn, and a simple love with Ren can become such a complicated affair because she's not willing to give in? Her pride just stands in the way of everything she pursues.

Noooooo, please don't bash takumi here :crying
I do dislike him for his womanising ways, but there's no such thing or things as a perfect man exists in this world, is there? Maybe that's the only vice he has? >.>




Alright, Nami-san. I'll talk about love with you.

Love's changed, the older I got. Before I experienced it I thought it about it with all its glitz and glamor, that love's perfect and stuff. That's why I got a boyfriend so late because I was very idealistic and romantic. My first ex had to go through so much and oddly enough, he reached that ideal. Amazing.

I still held my ideals about love being perfect, and lasting, and that I thought we'd end up married because of the ideal love. But I was proven wrong. bugger. -_-

After 3 boyfriends, I come to the conclusion (Baboysai, age *almost* 21) that love can exist in a day, or probably a month, or sometimes longer. It may exist in a minute and gone the next. But love surely is a many splendored thing. (I end with a cliche -_-) :p
Ah...baboysai!! Sounds like a wonderful journey of love!! Because of our ideals, we always on the lookout for the perfect guy, the perfect love and we never give up, even though how heartbroken we were :XD




And About love Nami-chan.... I can tell you that such a thing is still existing in the world... That kind hearted people are every where... The only but is if they can understand our deferences...

Love is like God... He existes but we can't see him (though I'm not that religious ;)) ^^
When we talk about love... Everybody's heart start going on a crazy beat tempo... You feel hot... Remembering the feelings when you were 9 years old.. And feeling shy when your mother presents you to the neighbor's beautiful and lovely daughter (I'm talking about myself in here ^^)...

When we talk love... We remember the person that we thought would be our "âme-sœur"... How many times we cried... The times we felt lonely... The times we were sad... But we also remeber the times we had fun... When we was by the river goin' all wild and playing with cool water all over our bodies in the first days of spring... When we met for the first time; when she ran away from her home just for me... When there was nobody watching us... When I first-kissed her... That day was the day I was born

When we're in love.... We feel dizzy... Not that we're sick or tired... This is the way our bodies express their joy when we're in love...
When we're in love.... We have that pinky lively skin... We feel hot... This is the sickness of Love (As a great artist said "Elle court; Elle court.... La Maladie d'Amour")
When we're in love.... Everybody notices it... They say:"You're different today? What's going on?"..
When we're in love.... The only things that matters are the moment that we're living; The person that we're loving; The memories that we'll be sharing...


Love lesson n° 1 ended.

*nods head in agreement*
Just being in love or even having a crush on someone is enough to make one fly in the air. And its amazing that people around us can tell we are in love, how do they figure it out? It's good to read about your Love Lesson No.1, somehow it brings back memories :hbunny
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Talk about Love with me!

NANA, i admit she's strong too, but i'm not sure whether she's a person who let goes things easily. She seems to be a person who bears grudges, and is extremely stubborn, and a simple love with Ren can become such a complicated affair because she's not willing to give in? Her pride just stands in the way of everything she pursues.
On the contrary, I think that NANA is very weak, I mean she has very many issues. That's why she needs Yasu. But the fact that she's keeping her life is what makes her kinda strong too. You know, for someone as neurotic as her, it's amazing she hasn't attempted suicide yet.


PS: I just started on Bride of the Water God, Nami-san! :D
 
Last edited:

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Talk about Love with me!

Nami-chan... ^^ I love your new avy... (With that Hachi ^^)
I feel ashamed to ask you this... But were can I find the new Nana chapters ??
 
Top