- Joined
- Feb 9, 2008
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Does the cover story have any effect on the main story line? Like with Cp9 right now?
Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. For example Caimie and the story of Hachi's Takoyaky shop have appeared on the first pages of some old chapters. But in general what you read there really happens, we simply don't know if it will have any consequence on future chapters of the main story.Does the cover story have any effect on the main story line? Like with Cp9 right now?
Probably not, they only did it because the World Government ordered them to, and the World Government were their bosses. Except for Lucci. Lucci actually believes that Robin is a threat to the World Government that needs to be destroyed, and I can see him going after her even without orders to do so. But I'm pretty sure Oda wouldn't have that happen, so I assume that the other CP9 members will convince him to let Robin and the other Straw Hats go, and then they'll move on with their lives, either with a new mission, or by coming up with a way of integrating with the normal world. I assume the latter, since that's how cover-stories usually go. (Wapol, Hatchan, Baroque Works, Gedatsu, etc.)so scince cp9 survived if they recover will they go after straw hat again


http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4265As for the CP9 cover stories, does anyone else get annoyed that no one EVER actually dies in One Piece? You'd think that, eventually, someone would take a beating hard enough that they'd just snuff it. This may be an exaggeration, but I can't recall any real character deaths One Piece besides those in flashbacks. Now... personally, I think deaths, when not thrown in haphazardly, can be very poignant and driving in stories.


Taken by [One Piece] [Shonen] One Piece Chapter 494 by Carlos Net: CP9's Independent Report Vol. 4: "Forced Error; Pursuers from the World Government".anyone knows the translation of the cp9 chapter 494's title?
How were thay used? Im pretty sure that they voluntarily did everything they did.I want to see CP9 again. I wouldn’t be surprise if CP9 becomes Straw Hat Pirates most trusted allies. I think they were used by the World Government in the most despicable way.![]()
None of them were forced to do anything. They aren't some good guys who had no choice but to follow orders. Sure they are not all completely bad, but MOST TRUSTED ALLIES? WOULDN'T BE SURPRISE? Come on...![]()
How were thay used? Im pretty sure that they voluntarily did everything they did.

The CP9 is not like Hachi or like Bon Clay. I think they will split up, like the Baroque Works did, and some of them will go back to Water 7.I want to see CP9 again. I wouldn’t be surprise if CP9 becomes Straw Hat Pirates most trusted allies.
The CP9 is not like Hachi or like Bon Clay. I think they will split up, like the Baroque Works did, and some of them will go back to Water 7.
