Re: CP9 vs Kuma Bots
He's done three at once first. Second the Doa Doa Fruit was defined by Blueno himself that it would allow them to make a Door through anything they touch... Look unless your saying that Blueno doesn't have access to his hands or can't say the words Doa Doa I don't really see where this is going.
I can't remember where he did three at once, Im too lazy to search for it right now. Do u mind proving it? Not like I don't believe u, I just want to see it for myself.
Edit: I checked it myself.
U right, he opened multiply doors at the same time.
Anyway my point is that u earlier said: Blueno is able to open the metallic cover of Kuma to let (for example) Lucci do a Rokuougan to damage him from the inside. Im convinced that Blueno is not able to open a specific body part like this; otherwise he would have opened for example Luffy's skin to directly crush his heart. So unless sth said otherwise, he can't do that. So simple and No PIS
I have never denied the possibility that Blueno is able to open his hand. In fact he did opened Luffys eyes if I remember correctly. But PX is a cyborg probably without a human personality. So he won't be distracted if his leg or hand is opened.
To be fair Blueno could open a door on his head to let his lasers hit somewhere else. Meanwhile CP9 could start all together attacking the PX. Though I don't believe its that easy to open a door on it.
Two things, Blueno has gone into an alternate dimension, you know the place he enters with the Doa Doa Fruit? Thats a pocket Dimension if you want to get into semantics about it, but more importantly a place where Luffy can't touch him.
I have completely misinterpreted ur words. Sry about that. I though u were talking about a alternative OP.
Next, the only thing that has been defined as the Rankyaku is that it is a kick, and I quote "It is possible to be fast enough to cause slicing winds... " from Kalifa. From this we can guarantee that it is created from fast kicks. The only explanation we've gotten is this, so it has to be right unless we can find another plausible theory that can be backed up, which means if it's just a fast kick then CP9 should be able to spam it(cause if they couldn't kick fast a lot they wouldn't deserve the title of Superhuman).
I have again misinterpreted ur words. I thought u were thinking that CP9 is able to use Ranyaku unlimited. But this doesn't matter: if they use spammable Ranyaku, then they can't use their strong ones, which takes more time. On the other hand, I don't think a PX would be distracted by pain. So if he gets hit by a wave of Ranyaku, which isn't as strong as their special ones, he can't be stopped with simply that. Basically he can shoot laser while getting hit, since he doesn't feel pain.
A laser of PX must be a lot of stronger a normal Ranyaku.
Brooke's sword has less impressive feats then Ryankyaku though.
While I certainly think Brooks attack is no way even to LKJ's Ranyaku, I do think he is able to match the power of the rest. Blueno can cut through stone, same goes for Brook.
The first time he said that if he didn't dodge it he would be cut in half, why wouldn't this be true the second time through? We have no reason to believe that he wouldn't dodge again,heck if he could take a Gaichou then he would have no reason to not just run straight through Blueno's Rankyakou instead he dodged it.
So u r expecting Luffy to take every weak attack in a fight? Its a battle! Fighters natural instinct let them dodge every attack, if they didn't then they were not able to or they did for any other reason.
Anyway, the reason why its not certain like u said, that he evaded the second Gaisho, is that Luffy was shortly before hit by Rogukan, through that he is was maybe not able to dodge even if he wanted to.
As for your second point, we all know this, what is Luffy's really vulnerable to? It's obviously Cutting Attacks an attack like Rokuougun would be the most effective against a normal person but Luffy is far from that.
A Rogukugen is similar to dials from Skypia, though Lucci's is a lot stronger, as Luffy commented. Basically that attack hurts the internal organ and we know that Luffy is not immune against that. Now since Luccci said himself that Rogukugen is the strongest, we have no reason to doubt that.
Lucci know that he is able to cut through humans with Gaicho, still he called Rogukugen, which attacks the internal organs as the strongest. Luffy as a rubberman is no exception in this case. I believe its certain which is superior.
The other reason is that Gaichou has by far the most impressive Roushiki feet in the manga so far, he cut through a good 8-9 feet of a steel Buster Call Ship.
That's visual impressive but don't have to be in term of destruction power. While Gaisho hits a larger space, Roguken is only limited to a certain space. Theoretically u gain more destruction power if u concentrate on a certain space, unlike a larger space.
About Luffy comment: I would have been cut in two (or sth similar) as he saw Lucci's Gaisho, I wouldn't take that seriously. Its just a way to emphasize how strong Lucci's attack was. Similar to Lucci's comment as he was hit by G3: I'm losing consciousness. As we know he didn't.
Zoro broke through Kaku's strongest Rankyaku using Asura, unless PX4 broke through Asura then this is just idle thought.
Exactly, so saying PX can't break through Ranyaku is wrong as well. Those lasers are damn dangerous, they can't be deflected like Ran.
I adressed this earlier(I think) that the CP9 could dodge PXs laser attack or at least the CP9s Monster Trio for sure(Blueno too).
I also believe they can dodge the lasers like SHs did, but I don't think Tekkai would help here. So basically, they would have to run like the SHs or they would have to use strong Ranyaku's to counter power the laser, which wouldn't make any big differences between SHs and CP9.
No PX didn't have to fight on a similair speed as the Strawhats to hurt them. Remember he has an attack that is the equivalent of a laser beam, the SHs have to run up to him to do damage, PX has a Range attack meaning he can hit people from long distance(which I do think is fast). He has absolutely no reason to go fast if he has a strong range attack and if he is a huge tank.
If the SHs stay away from him then he hits them with his Laser(which I see as far more impressive then Ussop or anybody else's range attack in the crew) so they have to get in close to attack him. Meaning since we know he's a tank he has absolutely no reason to move from the one spot he's in.
Kizaru brought them along because the PX4 is a tank,destructive and more importantly far stronger then any Marine soldier, and what in the world does Kizaru being a light admiral have to do with anything else? He has never hated upon Slow people before.
My point is that PX was able to keep up with Frankys boxing, since he evaded and countered it. So why is it unthinkable that he poses feet speed?
I know off panel, still the reason I believe it poses speed is the fact that he is a combat weapon. Kiz brought the so called special troops with him. Those PX must be experts in battle and chasing, since both are while fighting pirates mostly connected.
If its close range battle, then speed is automatically connected to tank ability (endurances). Like said combat weapon, its mobile (feet) so I don't think it have to take every hits even if it has a high lvl defence.
Its only speculation at this point, but imo to say they don't have feet speed is a mistake by underestimating them. About lightman and turtle, it was just me trying vainly to be funny.
And hey I'm not the one who's using Off-Panel Battles to make Off-Panel Feets that we have no canon evidence of.
True, my "PX speed" is as off panel interpretation as ur Blueno "open certain body part".
I refrained from posting scan links, since it takes too much time. If u want I will post them to support my viewpoint. Also, I would like to apologize by misreading ur words, especially that dimension part. I though u were making fun of me. It was my poor english, just wanted to make that clear.
Also, I still don't believe Lucci is any weaker then Luffy.
I believe the Luffy from Enis Lobby is equal if not weaker than Lucci. He won just 'cause Ussop triggered his "spirit", so I would agree with u if we only talk about EL Luffy.
But the SHs enveloped since EL. Luffy can use now Gear 2+3 at the same time, which he couldn't while fighting Lucci. So the SHs had much trouble dealing with one PX, even though they got stronger. But I know, Zoro isn't included.
____________________________________
All in all, the PX are good with dealing long range and close ranch battles. They probably don't exhaust like humans do. Even if CP9 is unlike the SHs more long ranched specialist, they have just
(not calling it weak, by "just" I mean as the only long range technique) their Ranyaku. Most of their special skills have to be hit while fighting close. So there is no really any big difference between CP9 and SHs.
Though the SHs enveloped they only managed with much efforts one PX, while I think the CP9 would have more trouble dealing with them.
Its about destruction power, in which I think the SHs must be stronger.
So I still believe PX vs CP9 : 1 max 2